It has come to my attention that multiple users on the Sup Forums insulted my little angel

It has come to my attention that multiple users on the Sup Forums insulted my little angel.

I demand a sincere apology from these people, or I will have to contact the administrator of this website.

Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLv8SB1YP0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hope you speak gook

What do you mean?

I apologise on the behalf of my friends here on Sup Forums. Their jokes are at times rather repulsive, extreme and rude.

Retardation is not an identity.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLv8SB1YP0M

It's becauuse she looks wierd. Not because she's a chromosome short.

I can speak for all of Sup Forums, that we are very sorry. I hope this does not ruin your opinion of our wonderful website. You have a beautiful baby boy.

Tits or gtfo little angel cunt

Did you write down there unique poster ID number? its just next to the date stamp. That way you know who the poster is.
For example yours is:

Nice, subtle, and polite.

I should definitely do this next time
Thank you for your support. It's a girl btw, as statet in the picture above.

can she count to potato

Nice bait

It's an extra chromosome, if it was missing a chromosome it would be dead

lol fuck up

Your son daughter looks like it's getting fucked in the ass and there loving it. You spawned a retarded faggot.

it's an ugly potato kek

This is exactly the kind of behaviour I am talking about

Nice trips

How can you tell the sex of potato?

well 2016 follows 2015 and your baby is uglier than you
>is what I would say if this wasn't edgy basement dweller shittardary

By fucking it?

I see what you did there, BTW.

Oh no problem ma'am, some people on here are very venomous. I don't think anyone should treat such a beautiful young man that way.

Because those things have nothing to do with eachother.
Your child is different and will always be tested differently. You can shelter them and garner them sympathy or whatever. But personally I think there's a need for children to aknowledge differences and accept definciencies.

Ebort ebort

you have no friends
>here or elsewhere

just give up on being a nice guy and get rid of your potato daughter. downs kids are only setbacks and burdens that bring nothing good in life. put it up for adoption or find a way to purge it from this world. youll be doing yourself and everybody else a favor

it is 2016 and people still don't abort fetuses that will never become whole humans and live rich lives?
inb4 trololololol u replied. Honestly think people who don't abort these children are stupid.

>and live rich lives

so you're saying your mom should have aborted you?

apologize to your daughter for incest, shit genes, and jewing that missing chromosome

not op, but are you able to tell your fetus is a budding potato? if so why is it not legally required to abort them. theyll never live a real life and will only consume resorces and be burdens to others

dubs confirms this is the way to go

Can you turn her over and make it up syndrome?
But she may start talking to a dog named Doug

It's probably because she is making irritating noises and being a general nuisance.

is she competing with her child to see who is the bigger retard?

Summer has reached its peak and we still get posts like these. Amazing.

I really am sorry. Very unprofessional of us.
I'm going to have a word with HR about this matter right away, ma'am.

in all seriousness, i do probably give parents of infant downers odd looks without even meaning to. when i see them im always thinking how in this day and age did you let that problem get so far, and why? im sure i unintentionally exprss that on my face

It is, you can take an amniotic water test.Moreover, many retardations and other fuck ups, Down's syndrome included, leave tell tale signs on ultrasound

This. Also, if it was 2200 ppl would look at you weird if we haven't yet scoured the earth of those filthy little beasts by then.

Just her brother, the kids dad. The kid has her beat hands downs

Hail Satan, you filthy fucking retard

Sorry for being rude to you, I act in a deliberately offensive way whilst hiding behind the 'Anonymous' as a way of venting the frustration of leading an unfullfilling life.

I sincerely apologise.

downs is easily detectable. it's much more common as women age, e.g. a 40yo mom with her own eggs is more likely to have a downy than a 20yo mom.

downies aren't bad and the only reason they and other mentally disabled but functional people are drains is the SJWs won't let them have full lives because "it would be taking advantage of them" to have them work. seriously. studied this shit in psychology in college.

I've been posting for at least three weeks newfag.

nice quads

Careful not to fall for it...

Well, I can see you have shitposting down to the most minute of details.

maoist..?
jesus, even the chinese have stated they regret the maoist cultural revolution...

agree with him on many points though,

That is a loaded question.
My question is the fuck do you care what a bunch of strangers think? Fucking chimp, stop whining.

Potatoes are best served baked with butter and a side of sour cream. Alternatively, chili, bacon, cheddar cheese and chives make excellent things to go on to as well.

So how long you been growing crops?

>no image
jesus bro need to sharpen that edge

How is it 2016 and downies are still in the gene pool?

Thanks a lot.
Also thank you for your honesty. Maybe you can change your ways soon.

why the fuck didn't you have Potatoes McSpuddington there aborted you dumb cunt?

Tell ya what, to help you out I'll give you £25 for it so I can use it as a (sub)human fleshlight.

Deal?

>implying it has anything to do with genetics

fucking read a book summerfag

>at times
my sides

any book?

It has everything to do with genetics. . .
The very condition is a genetic disorder.
Of course, the cause is not purely "genetical" in the sense its hereditary, when considering the parents. but it is most definitely genetical.
Go back to school, when you get to highschool I recommend AP bio and chem so you can study genetics at college. You seem interested.

>down's syndrome
Who is Down?

>how do I abort mong?

no wonder you cuntshat a tard

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Because it's not acceptable that people think like this in 2016. You guys don't use the N-word anymore, so why would you discriminate and insult disabled people?

my sides. that picture tells a thousand words, lies and stories.

she looks like her mom

idk, you'd probably learn something from dr. seuss you moron