Well I'm in pain.. how's your day going Sup Forums?

Well I'm in pain.. how's your day going Sup Forums?

pretty well, thanks

Timestamp or gtfo

I don't feel a thing.

I'm much better now.

Post stamp or gtfo.

I don't feel like getting up, the painkillers just kicked in.
Glad to hear it Sup Forumsro
What happened to you?

Do we have to guess? Is that what we're doing? Okay, imma say... car accident?

Fuck it, fine. Got my arm wrapped rn to keep the stitches from coming out.

I was fighting with a friend to settle an argument and he grabbed my leg, I fell back and my hand went through a window.

Bullshit. That is a cadaver.

op is nigger

Does my skin look black to you, you colorblind faggot?

what and your knee cap popped of too!?

skin color doesn't make you a nigger
you stitched up nigger

>skin color doesn't make you a nigger

Sup Forums is progressive as fuck nowadays

These are me:
These are some other faggot:

>skin color doesn't make you a nigger

Nice

I agree with your sentiment on race relations, but I have a job, I don't smoke crack, and I've never raped anyone. I'm not a nigger.

you can have a job, be sober and be celibate and still be a nigger
you glass punching nigger

Why did you fight with your friend? What was it over? You're not one of those guys that just fights once a week over any random stupid shit, are you? Because I don't respect men like that.

How is your friendship? Do you have your friend now or do you consider it like the freak accident that it is without holding your friend accountable?

No one gives a fuck about your respect you fucking faggot.

My friend and I are totally cool now. We were fighting because his girlfriend and I had made out when we were drunk once. I told him about it and we agreed the best way to work this out would be to have a two minute fight, then shake hands and go back to normal. We fought, I busted his nose, he tipped me into the window. He came over to my house last night with a pack of smokes, we talked, and now we're back to buddies. First and probably last time we'll ever fight.

Also, this: