I colorised Spiderland

Other urls found in this thread:

demos.algorithmia.com/colorize-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waste of your life that was then

looks like Angela Anaconda

was gonna post this

So was your comment

did you guys know that photo was taken by the one and only will oldham.

No one gives a shit lad. You'll look back on this once you've grown up and be embarrassed for yourself. Personally I feel sorry for you. At least you've made this mistake anonymously online so it won't have any consequences for you. I just hope realise how dumb this is some day and take it back.

We should find OP and beat him up.

Now colorize your music theory knowledge

t. Ted Turner

With hands or sticks?

I improved the colour

their eyes are still the same tone as their flesh you mongs

I improved the color

I improved the color

Well you fucking fix it then, not like you'd notice that anyway

Hearty fucking kek

I improved the AYYY LMAO

NOSFERATU MEN

Source

DING DONG DING
DU DU DU DA DA DA DU DU DU
DING DONG DIIING
DU DU DU DA DA DA DU DU DU

DA DA DU DU DAAAAAA
DU DU DA DAAAAAA
DA DOOOOO

I STEPPED OUT ONTO THE MIDWAY
I WAS LOOKING FOR THE PIRATE

how long did this take you?

>projecting

seriously though, can we talk about the drumming on this album?

C R E E P I N G U P I N T O T H E S K Y Y Y Y Y

BOOOOOO
BAAAAAAAAA
BOOOOOO
BAAAAAAAAA

>them fills on Good Morning, Captain
I could listen to that shit all day

I picked up drumming because of it

this instant colorization tool did a better job than you. kek.

demos.algorithmia.com/colorize-photos/

I'm gonna start. I'm already playing guitar and piano but might invest in a shitty electric drum kit to start with

that's what I'm doing now, renting one at least. Will be getting an acoustic soon though

I always plug headphones into my amps / keyboard cus I don't want people hearing me. Acoustic kits are nice though, and I have enough space.

If you actually owned the album, you could've looked at the back cover.

I'm not great even on the vdrum but it just doesn't sound like the real thing to me, that's why I'm forgoing the embarrassment of being loud and having others hear me play

It's really exceptional. Some of the least pretentious feeling mathy drumming I've heard.
If you're worried about people hearing you with guitar/keys you really won't want an acoustic kit. If it's even a concern you probably shouldn't get one just because it's super shitty for other people to hear and it's awful to work around other peoples' schedules.

fuck you

did i do good?

epic XD

>renting a drum kit
wat

There's a store that rents out instruments on a monthly basis in my town. Everything from drums to synths, guitars, basses, lighting equipment, amps, etc.

How much is it?

The cheapest vdrum is $39 a month, $42 with tax. The cheapest acoustic drum kit is $29 a month not sure about the tax on it though

create your own memes, the fact that this is one is sized 960x955 gives away to much

That's pretty damn good

This is honestly the shittiest fucking meme on this site. Even wore than le mama mia.

Sup Forums has a terrible sense of humor

>hey guys, let's uh, take a black and white photo and make it color XDDDDDDDDDDDD

your just made u didnt thing of it first dumb

yeah its great, they have tons of really cool services, like 3 pedals for $20/month

don't do it again

Is this Talking Heads

the point of my edit was to mock it

holy shit. i was just thinking the other day about how i'd like to have this colorized to use as alt album art. thanks anons