He drinks a regular Coca Cola while watching a movie

>He drinks a regular Coca Cola while watching a movie

Name me something better than a Coke Zero while enjoying a movie at the cinema.

a blowjob

A regular Coke while enjoying a movie at the cinema

Coke Zero + Whiskey

awww yeah

that and pot cookies, because they last the movie.

Honeyed larks tongues and a summer pimms

Crablegs

>drinking dark colas

have fun disolving your insides,i did ;_;

>eating and drinking while watching movies
do fat American shitbags really do this?
you sacks of human waste cant go 2 seconds without stuffing your fat fucking faces?

/thread

>polluting your whiskey with soda
pleb

>not expierencing all your vices at once

do you even hedonism?

>not drinking a mix of sprite and fanta and eating popcorn with extra fucking butter

I go to the movies maybe 2 times a year. Might as well go all out with the disgusting bloating shit.

Hell, I'll probably go to taco bell afterward so that I can pass out in a drunken stupor and sleep like a babbie for 12 hours.

coca cola zero is a fucking mystery

why even drink ater anymore??

aspartame or suclarose or whatever they put in it isn't exactly good for you

Let's see..

regular coke, sprite, beer, the list goes on

We've already had this thread. We know that you're a shill so please get out and go back to whatever kike-funded website you came from.

Corn sirrup will actually give you diabetes and kill you. Aspartame killed some lab mice thus it's worse for you. Logic

>He drinks soda

This and they all tastes like shit.

corn syrup and artificial sweeteners aren't too good for you but, you can drink either with no real problems in moderation, just remember to drink plain water too

Dasani masterrace reporting

Who is his cum plum?

and who is this?

Not contracting diabetes

Why does Coke Zero exist?
I tried it and it's literally just Diet Coke in a black can.

>He drinks anything other than:
>Distilled water
>Rain water
>Pure grain alcohol

Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

You know when fluoridation first began? Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

>his local theater doesn't have a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine

The only reason i have a girlfriend is so that she can sneak a 6 pack of beer into the movie theater for me.

I used to have to dress up like a woman and bring a purse, but this is much easier.

A nice hot anvil for my crablegs

>Dasani
Ew
Ice Mountain or go home.

I thought you nutters died out in the early 2000's

>no iced green tea with vodka 50/50mix
Fucking Sup Forums

Those suck ass.
I just want a regular coke and I end up with a little bit of what the last guy had in there as well.

Eden Stiles. Wrestling announcer and married to White wrestler.

MUH FLUIDS MANDRAKE
I CANT GET MUH PEEPEE TO WORK RIGHT

>yurocucks drink coke
lmao what faggots

>bring my falcon to the cinema
>the attendant doesnt hand out the complementary theater falconers gloves

The cinema security had my falcon confiscated.

>he doesnt know the joy of going into the cinema showers with his anvil

Sounds like that would get steamy.

and we're still beating you. we import all your talent bitch, look up H1B1. you're still stuck in your country because you're a piece of shit

Alcohol

Yes gentlemen, they are on their way in, and nobody can bring them back. For the sake of our country, and our way of life, I suggest you get the rest of SAC in after them. Otherwise, we will be totally destroyed by Red retaliation. My boys will give you the best kind of start, 1400 megatons worth, and you sure as hell won't stop them now. So let's get going, there's no other choice. God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural fluids. God bless you all.

Coke Zero tastes like cogh syrup. If you like Coke Zero you are a literal nigger

>He drinks Corn Syrup

KEK nice gyno fgt

Then run it for 5 seconds before you start filling your cup. How inept are you?

That's not to mention I have to deal with a slow, non-responsive touch screen that hundreds of people have pressed their grubby fingers on just to get a coke.

Root beer and a foot long Wreck sandwich you smuggled in from Potbelly's

I would literally kill all of Sup Forums and my own mother for a date with her ;__;

>He's a furfag

>married to a white wrestler
Because of course she is

I only drink Ice Tea

And pods

Coke and all its variations is disgusting.

1 part Hennessy Black and 3 parts Coca-Cola patna

Then just never go out in public