Turkey is being taken by the military. The beginning of the end for sand niggers

Turkey is being taken by the military. The beginning of the end for sand niggers

I am going to take the time and even make a bump for this maaaaaaaaane

Lol, it's all staged by Erdogan, so he can crack down on the coup, and grab more power to prevent this from happening again.

actually, if erdogan wins most likely nothing good will happen

Inb4 Trump uses this to augment his image.

Turkey

MFW I live in America. Far away from this shit

Hope is nearly end bro

any turk fags here

Attention all Turkfags out there, Tke up arms and take back your country. Grab a AK and go fight Erdogan and his tyrant army

Everything is over bro.Now military took control CNN.We are waiting for another announcment.

doesnt seem like it
explosions and shit

>the islamic train of tolerence

lol

I was just in Turkey a few days ago, I did not expect this.

the CNN Türk Live Stream is a looped video, shit is going on but the video is being looped.

Coup has been assfucked. In the main by unarmed civilians.

Most Turkfags appear to be on the other team.

I wonder who is behind this

We really aren't

It's like a joke.Tanks are used for nothing.Not even a problem with electricity or internet.Just a bunch of soldiers messed around and Erdogan became infinit president.

Why is the flag upside-down?

too bad, but erdogan already confirmed that a man in pennsylvania is behind this.

Southern hemisphere.

A lot of them are radical nutjobs, which is why the coup is happening, they need to go back to being secular.

>islamic country.
>secular

Top kek, m8

It's not an islamic country you subhuman shit

Turkey is actually well known for trying to keep things secular, before the current president, they have been that way for decades. This asshole has pushed for islamic bullshit, so they are trying to put it back right.

it is now

Any other under 25 year olds worried about this possible draft

Apparently you've never been to, seen, or heard of Turkey. Retard

I live in Turkey, you moron. It is a majority muslim country but it is secular, not islamic. It has been secular ever since its foundation, the principles of this county lay on secularism. More than 70% of the Turkish population is in favour of it.

Onur?

how do you feel about the retards supporting erdogan in the strees?

They are all subhumans, i have nothing else to say.

the turkish president is a fucking pussy.
and he was singing, bye bye mr president guy

Congratulations, this was theonly right answer.
here is a code: TTFABTTPS675
With this code, colled "cool guy even if nigger" code, you can come to europe when we kick your country of idiots away (so pretty soon).

Lol, no american even knows where Turkey is. Who the fuck cares. Another shit skin country with shit skin problems. Make some webms, post the gore and amature videos. Entertainment for like, one day. Nothing more.

utkan?

If it means less Islam in the world, it puts a smile on my face.
Thanks for making America look the the big Jewish state of the world

As a muslim living on a muslim majority country(not a muslim country btw), I believe that secularism is better, for maintaining peace for all people.Religion is more like a personal thing.There should be no government based on particular religion.

because you know, america would not be affected if shit go down there.

Fuck. There gonna delay mount and blade bannerlord again.

I'm also an American but how retarded are you? We have aircraft and bases there. They were our best hope at a modern secular Islamic movement and now they have a caliphate.

Apparently you haven't. Or you failed basic history.

Yeah i know. Nothing would happen, in the least. We just get our dried apricots somewhere else. big whoop.

Coup failed an hour ago faggot