Turk Thread

Turk Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7db_1468629548
slashgear.com/dear-niel-degrasse-tyson-this-is-why-han-solo-says-parsecs-21419446/
vocaroo.com/i/s0NzN2XnXldk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any new footage?

Which bridge is this?

Mmm....turkey

Wat is habbening

edgy.

They have a kebab shortage
People are out-raged

Trollden Gate.

Kek

White or dark meat?

okay somebody fill me in, what the fuck is going on?

well checked.

quads is what's going on. quads.

coup d'état in turkey

In the last one Sup Forums ensured me this coup was just like every other coup they've experienced, and that these are the good guys, and that the situation is very uncertain. Yet, the experts say this is unlike all the other coups. Wtf, Sup Forums?!? Are you useful for anything at all?!?

"experts". Are these the same experts that are paid to say anything to garner ratings? How many "historical" presidential elections have we had in the US in the last 20 years? All of them.

In addition, the experts add how the previous coups have not worked as intended.

this was either staged or poorly planned. soldiers looked like their whole communication was cut off, they just handed over their tanks to plebs chanting allahu ackbar. very few remain now that have control of fighter jets and helicopters guess they're fighting to death but we already lost. erdogan's horde took to the streets, we didn't, we're beaten.

Dune coon unrest, poison the hummus

>anti-intellectual detected
By experts, I mean experts who has a Ph.D in the area and topic, not citizen "scientists" who just make up shit based on biased interpretations of limited information and knowledge. Fuck off, you retard-praising fuckhead.

>this was either staged
>because all of history and everything ever is and always have been a hasidic zionist reptilian false flag attack
Are there anyone who doesn't prescribe to some retarded conspiracy theory that can explain it?

it's dangerous to go alone. take this.

>poorly planned
this happened all too soon and effectively to be poorly planned. do you know anything about anything?!? most military encounters are messy, but when it happens like this, it has been pre-meditated and well planned. if beaten, it means the enemy was better prepared.

You're a retard if you think a PhD in political 'science' means shit. Some of the dumbest fucking professors I met.

well put

Who had a PhD in Turkish coups?

My turk friend said this is just Erdogan stunt so he can get more power

Kek. Pretty funny, even though it was directed at me. Not entirely untrue though, because I got roasted pretty bad by user, but then all the experts agree with me. So a bit butthurt.

You're right, wikipedia and youtube is REAL science. People like you are the ones making the massive scientific breakthroughs like the mars rover and computers, not these so-called "educated" people. You failing every class ever proves you're the most intelligent of them all, while all these smartypants are the true idiots. You show them!

>it means the enemy was better prepared.
or more likely islamism has already brainwashed/replaced the civilians and rebels won't fight against the whole population

I'm actually a researcher but nice try faggot. Quit getting triggered.

>You're right, wikipedia and youtube is REAL science
>babbys triggered
>shiyposts

Found the triggered faggot. Tell us what "experts" you're referring to? I'm curious how white people with humanities degrees know what's going on when Turk news stations are still sorting it out.

Probably, but I think it's way more complicated than that. Probably many various groups with their own goals.

There is this:
liveleak.com/view?i=7db_1468629548

Looks like the coup is over. Shame

>Not entirely untrue though, because I got roasted pretty bad by user, but then all the experts agree with me. So a bit butthurt.
autistic cancer

Here's some dead bodies all mangled.

You're free to explain, assuming your a researcher a the relevant field. I'm all for educated discussions and opinions, seeing as I study culture and history, but my area is Asia.

Making fun of butthurt school failure =/= triggered.

>inb4 witty reply.

kek. so many f's in here. butthurt that the teacher wouldn't let you pass?

Can we get an actual update of the subject at hand? Whats the status?

Military control Ankara. Erdogan has return and the government has Istanbul. Military seem to have missed their chance. Still fighting going on but military isnt willing to shoot down all the civilians standing against them.

succesfull or not, I hope this will wake up EU leaders and make them change idea about letting them in

I may be autistic, but I was still completely right about everything. Something smells burned, you must be buttblasted about the coup not being the second coming of Jesus, but instead, just another homicidal gang of fuckheads.

there's a LOT of new footage of tanks rolling over civilians, civilians being shot at by helicopter gunships, and civilians being shot at by the military.

liveleak, youtube, theync, rt, sputnik, Aljazeera

F-16's loyal to Erdogan have been shooting down news helicopters, and military helos as well.

This... is just the beginning. Syria Version 2.0: The Turkey Gobble.

Goddamn

I'm a dumb American who did some research tonight to try and get up to speed.

Erdogan was democratically elected, but is basically a despot expanding the powers of the presidency and doing some shady shit with arresting military officers and shutting down the press.

The coup seems to have fucked up in not capturing him. Like, that's pretty much the first thing you do. Although they seem to be in the right (assuming they're protecting Ataturk's reforms and see Erdogan as overreaching).

This basically correct?
Any Turks able to tell me his approval? I know the people on the streets are largely pro, but that's because he called upon them and the antis are likely obeying curfew.

How bout some sauce

Well that sucks, thanks for the update

Well, any previous agreement is related to Erdogan's government only, as far as I'm aware. Hopefully we'll export all these muslims.

>another 'false flag' conspiracy theorist nutjob

you're blocked. forever. don't bother responding (I won't be able to SEE IT).

Not Turkish btw. Erdogan was in the air at the time of the coup. The rumour is he got wind of it before the military was ready so they had to start it early.

I heard he was on vacation on the sea and was able to fly back into Istanbul even though he said he was going to Ankara.

Pol/ (somehow) found a site tracking his plans GPS. Seems he tried to land in Germany, Russia, and some other countries before circling around and landing in Istanbul. His forces managed to secure the runway I guess.

I heard he was in the belly of a whale, riding the tides of kokomo. oh what a glorious it must have been.

when all of a sudden a rope appeared, Erdogan climbed it, and was hoisted about the Allenium Falcon.

The flew to Instabul in 2 parsecs.

parsecs are distance, not time you fucking casual

kek

>tried to land in Russia
>Russia wants this man's head on a platter for shooting down their aircraft in Syria

yeah, no. Sup Forums didn't have any insider information on Erdogan's location, ever. Are you a legit retard?

Yeah, I'm not sure I believe that. He says he's staying in the nation, but it could just be posturing. Either way, it seems the coup isn't as far along as they'd have liked at this point in time.

Maybe I made a mistake about Russia. But I saw the damn plane gps myself and it landed just before the fucker announced he was back

slashgear.com/dear-niel-degrasse-tyson-this-is-why-han-solo-says-parsecs-21419446/

hey stupid. read up.

you most certainly did not see the GPS coordinates of any world leader's aircraft.

and you're now blocked.

why did they only block off only one side?

I don't have to open that to know why Han says parsers. I'm not talking about han, I'm talking about you being a faggot and trying to use it as a measurement of time.

sssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd

NIGGERS

don't respond to me again unless you have something to contribute to the thread.

Epic Turk bread

you guys suck Sup Forums is way better now at happenings

Lol

>I'm a fuckboi and got proven wrong so I'll try to act like a hard ass and tell someone what to do on a message board
ftfy. fucking queer

True

I only have this meme version

>>On Sup Forums
>>Expects Sup Forums to be serious
>>MustBeNewHere.jpg

So the military has Ankara?

I found this on a NATO Frequency

vocaroo.com/i/s0NzN2XnXldk

If it's morse code, can someone translate it?

you're now blocked.

sure, respond as much as you want now. I can't see your posts ever again.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>coming to pol and b for political expertise

Did anyone hear about the new reports on the bataclan hotel massacre. Apparently people were castrated, beheaded, mutilated, eyes gouges, raped etc/.

My grandpa knows morse and decoded this.
It says: OP is a faggot.

lol, you are a fucking faggot

Read responses and take 'em like a man

Faggot

yeah, disemboweled too (while still alive). worse than anything isis has done so far.

They took over CNN's news room in Istanbul

The fuck is that? Istanbul is on the south shore. What city are they supposedly circling there?

history in the making

Jesus christ what did that last guy get hit by

Bro, thank God I didn't go to that fucking country this summer. My Dad wanted me to go there to see relatives and I kept stalling by saying I needed to work on different projects.

Holy fuck, so glad I stayed away.

no, i expect memes and lulz
see above

it really is summer

those sweet dubs
check'd

to let good civilians go away, to not let pro-gov in fuss like they're doing now

he was run over by a tank. tons of new footage of civilians getting rekt by Turkish military forces.

kek'd

Damn I wish I saved the gif of the dude trying to pull a Tank Man and just getting rekt

memes and lulz are a go

>Dickhead pres
>Against freedoms for people
>Half of turkey is like "Yee nigga"
>Half is like "fuck you"
>Tanks rolling through streets
>People dying and getting shot down
>Helicopters are shooting each other
>President is like 'This my country, fek off coup cunts"
>CNN newsroom got taken over
>Barely anybody is covering this
>CNN has no idea what the fuck is going on