ITT: shit you've done at house parties

ITT: shit you've done at house parties

>Piss all over the bathroom, under the sink, on the toilet paper, all over the floor
>turned the water off to the toilet so nobody could flush
>I once put a can of soup in the microwave for 10 minutes
> it ended up tripping a breaker and the music stopped
>ordered pizzas to the house and made the host pay for it
>Stole money, booze, weed, condoms and a usb key
>Killed a beta fish by pouring vodka in the bowl
>Smoked inside and put cigarette burns in the couch
>replaced whiskey with rice wine vinegar then poured a bunch of shots for strangers and ran away
>Threw single shoes on the roof
>Broke a spotlight on their back deck and didn't tell anybody
>Reported underage drinking and cocaine use shortly after leaving the party
>poured nail polish remover all over a bunch of coats piled on a bed
>unplugged appliances and misplace things in the kitchen

I'll think of other shit I've done. In college I partied a lot

You're just an asshole

Threw firecrackers and smoke bombs over fence in the middle of the party, fucked on host parents bed, got punched in the face by host dad for calling him a faggot much kek and shat on playset belonging to the hosts little sister

Chaotic evil

/thread

ITT: That retard that ruined shit for everyone

Please go to en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sup Forums&action=edit&oldid=729995844 and click "Save page."

Sad to think that to op...any attention is good. Destroying people's stuff is lame. It's just stuff.

im gonna go with no

Fag

>shot up a house party with blank bullets
>threw and broke a plate at the front door of a party my friend couldnt get into
>got arrested for public intoxication at the senior prom after party's when i was a freshman
>almost got jumped by a whole party
>a line of coke away from an overdose

Nobody has ever loved you, nor ever will.

>ITT

Faggots who go to a house party...

Fag

Never did an upper decker? Pleb

I can't poop on demand

ITT: Faggots who think being an autist is cool, then wonder why noone wants to hang it with them.

I remember a party my friends and I drank all the booze, then pied in one bottle and said it was the last and whoever wanted it had to drink it from the bottle. Girl grabbed the bottle, put it to her mouth and drank nearly half of it before noticing it tasted 'different'.
Threw toilet paper all over the house roof, car, trees, stole a few cans of paint and a can of fluorescent spray paint. Opened cans of paint threw it over the lawn. Took the spray paint and wrote gigantic texts on the streets in front of the house about some guy being gay. Turned all traffic signs 180 degrees in the town, spray painted them with dicks. Came in a shotglass I poured a shot of licor in for a girl.

Can safely say I did some nasty shit as well

Shot 6 people

made improvised spike strips and fucked up some dude's tires then ran away

You're a fucking asshole, op. Remind me never to let you anywhere near my house.

Stole the copper wiring and then sold it

>Implying any of you would be invited to a party to begin with, so you make up stories on the internet.

Haha

Did the party go on?

>heard somebody ordered a pizza
>waited outside smoking cigarettes by myself to be the first to see the pizza guy
>ate 3/4 the pizza at a park down the street then threw the rest away
>went back and acted like nothing happened

Stole an Ipad + ipod and a copy of the Dark Knight on Blu-ray

stop projecting. believe it or not, some of us actually don't spend all of our time on here

>Went outside and looked up at the stars and talked to myself for hours while my friends were inside, partying, until it was time to go
As you might guess, I don't like parties or people.

>implying anybody who does this asshole shit is the type to have a life

>Christmas party on the 23rd December
>hosts little brother and sisters presents under Christmas tree
>throw them all under the pool cover into the swimming pool.

These are the people who weren't actually invited to the party and just crashed it. That's why they act like douchebags cause they have no real friends and need to ruin it for other people

Hey I was invited but me a poor fag and really want an ipad/ipod and Batman dvd

Some kid who was really fucking high and drunk opened the fridge and decided to help himself to some baby carrots he found
The package was un opened so he went ahead and opened it spilling carrots everywhere.
This is when I decided to put a handful of carrots in every sink in the house.
It was a decent sized house so I had to wander quite a bit
I spent the night there and got to see the reaction of the owner when she found that many carrots everywhere
That kid also brought a few decks of cards with him so he can hand out 9's and 10's to girls he thought were really attractive

I have a minor bar story if you don't mind me sharing

Flooded bathroom, started lawnmower in garden turned it upside down and threw beer bottles at the spiny blades, microwaved a bar of soap,fighting a guy while I was on acid

spike strips guy here. like 4 other people did this with me and it wasn't even my idea. the guy we got was just some random dude on a street near their house, not someone at the party. still feel shitty about it. i agree with you on the rest tho

That is hard to believe considering normal people don't act like complete retards in social gatherings, unless you are the guy who's only high point in life was being the dude who did that stupid shit at the party.

Bait with a side of edge.

Well done, good sir.

>be at a party
>drank a lot, need to pee, also very horny
>go to bathroom, take a piss
>see toothbrushes, including a pink my little pony one
>take dick out and start to wank on pink brush
>come buckets
>hosts 13yo sister brushed her teeth with it next morning

you're a fucking nigger i would never go to any fucking social event with you
you're a pathetic embarassment

>Host has a gerbil
>My drunk/high ass determined to kill the gerbil
>Put it in its ball drop it repeatedly
>No one notices
Gerbil lives
>Put gerbil ball on ground and remove lid
>Gerbil escapes
>Doesn't run or anything, probably got contact high
>Owner has a doge
>Doge sees gerbil and attacks
>Host finally realizes gerbil is loose, flips his shit
>Throws unopened beer can at doge
>Gerbil is bloody, barely breathing
>Quietly slink away while party goers comfort host
>Find out the next day gerbil was kill
>Host figured it was let out by mistake

Still haven't told him

apparently you've never been black out drunk and/or stoned at the same time. for a lot of people that throws social etiquette out the window and you just do whatever the fuck feels right in the moment

only freshmen faggots in college get black out drunk to the point where they do those things
any normal adult would disassociate themselves with that person

the autism is fucking rampant in this thread

I was invited, but for some reason I didn't get invited anymore to his parties after that...

Wasn't me but it was at a good friends house

>Another good friend was in a bedroom hooking up with someone
>Owner's bestfriend walked in on them while eating a waffle
>Just a plain waffle he found in the fridge
>Dude walking by grabbed the waffle and threw it and the couple once he found out the door wasn't locked

>"WHO THE FUCK JUST THREW A WAFFLE"

At the same party I got a girl to hook with me via a really stupid way.
We were eating french fires or something and earlier we were "shotgunning" bong hits.
I put a fry in my mouth and told a girl to take it from me using hers
she does so I just kinda grab head and we start making out with the french fry in our mouths
Looking back it was really gross, weird and dumb but she slept with me that night so whatever I guess

>guy puke in my sneakers
>sucker punched his kidney

good night

I once pissed on all the shoes on the porch

damn! this guy is tough everyone!

That's actually sad

>implying we haven't all been dumb inexperienced freshman faggots
everybody's gotta learn somehow m8. we all do stupid shit when we first start drinking and don't know our limits. if you keep on doing it just for the laughs tho you're just an asshole

Telling the bar thing anyways since it's short

>walking out of bar with friends
>all of us are hammered
>girl outside loudly arguing with a cop. Guess she's in some shit and they're are forcing her to leave
>I walk up to them
>proceed to casually raise my hand up and flick her nose
>friends pull me away while apologizing profusely to both officer and girl
>Officer is just laughing while girl is infuriated that she's getting chewed out by the cops because she's too drunk yet a guy like me can walk up and assault her

>it was really gross
Yes
Food make outs are gross

Looking back on it now, yeah kinda, but walking home that evening I was laughing my ass off

At least it was just a single french fry

also got in a fire extinguisher fight, to prove my toughness

I've done it with mushroom soup

Sometimes when i get drunk I end up talking about the lies of the holocaust with strangers

I was drunk as fuck while visiting London and I started asking my sisters friends if they also sang Deutschland Deutschland uber alles when drunk

>in college.
>Me, 3 of my buddies, and my buddy's buddy (call him paul) go to a house party.
>Enjoy the party for a few hours, get ready to go.
>Find my buddies, looking for paul.
>One of the guys finds him in bathroom, so we all go in bathroom.
Paul is in the shower while its running, with a chick, while the party is still going strong.
>buddy lets paul know we are leaving while taking a piss.
>Have the sudden urge to piss.
>pull back shower door, start peeing down the drain.
>girl us super embarrassed, but everyone else laughs, including paul who is still banging the chick from behind.
>after paul makes it clear he is staying, i ask the girl for a kiss goodnight.
> Both her and paul kiss me, i grab her boob, then i leave with my pals.
>end up breaking a frat house window with a beer bottle on the way home.
Not as much of a degenerate as these other guys, but still a party highlight i can remember.

Reminds me of frank and artimus from always sunny in Philadelphia.