As a transgender man I find the lack of trans male musicians disheartening...

As a transgender man I find the lack of trans male musicians disheartening. I can take this opportunity to make music and instantly be labeled a pioneer.

Who is Laura Jane Grace?

Good just don't make vaporwave or pc music.

A trans woman. I'm a trans man.

Trans man= female to male. Laura Jane Grace= male to female

>the artist matters
kek. the music is everything

Never

Unfortunately for you society hates "men" atm so you will never get a free BNM from pitchfork

good luck tho

Do you think I could do better as a singer with my female sounding voice or with a post testosterone trans male sounding voice?
When I hear guys on testosterone, they usually are only deep enough to sound male. A little nasally though.

vocaroo so we can hear

Most trans artists I see play obscure, unlistenable subgenres.
Need some who don't play garbage.

Should I record something on vocaroo?

yes
then i r8

The mentally ill are generally talent at making music so you might be onto something user

LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP

How'd you know I have ptsd?

What should I sing?

so do you have a dick, or were you born with one...?
i'm so confused

Transgender man means a woman who dresses/identifes as a male.

The only thing I know on that list is AJJ and I listen to them. Everything else, I am completely unfamiliar with.

thats because youre like .0001% of the poulation you deluded freak

I have a cunt

About 1 or .5% percent of the population identifies themselves as trans. That is a lot considering there are billions of people on earth.

Anyway, this is about music

What are most of these albums?

Http://vocaroo.com/i/s1z40TeexvM5

Forgive me, it's early in the morning.

trans men have it so goddamn easy compared to the trans ladies.

I've seen trans men that are not only passable, they're decidedly more masculine than some betas I've met in real life. Testosterone is one hell of a drug.

It doesn't always work on the voice well though.

Most of them are just vaguely feminist/left leaning or otherwise female artists.

Five of those are actually related to trans musicians (Antony Macintosh Plush, GLOSS, Against Me, Throbbing Gristle)

Transmen are so much more easily passable. You could very easily be missing out on trans musicians because they look and act identical to biological men.

Damn right.

you can work with that, just try not to make music JUST because you're transgender, I hope you make music because you feel like you should. you can always hear that in an album

I have wanted to make music for a long time but found myself struggling to learn music theory and learn the guitar.

Yeah and estrogen doesn't do ANYTHING to MtFs voices. Go fuck yourself, you have fucking easy mode.

Fifty Grand is worth a listen

then I wish you luck user

everything about that image

Maybe if you suck my dick you'll get a dose of testosterone

It's called semen

Any other trans musicians to reccomend?

Me when my album comes out