The Scottish chick who owed us a pissing vid and wouldn't post tits

The Scottish chick who owed us a pissing vid and wouldn't post tits...

Since her thread died.

Her first timestamp

Another (I only managed to grab 6)

Ah good a new thread. I'm the user that kept getting dubs for pissing.

Last one.

If anyone has more, post 'em here.

And if OP makes it in here, consider this the sequel thread & carry on. Just remember you owe us a pissing video.

Fergot pic last time, sorry.

im going

Funny, I'm the one that originally MADE that request!

If you have any more of her pics, post 'em here. I only managed to grab 6, but at least I got the one of her tits.

Those are some mournful tits.

You're doin' god's work, hope you know that

I didnt actually save any kek I was just waiting for the pissing.

I dunno. I mean, I can maybe see why she'd be self-conscious about 'em, but I told her in the last thread from what I could see at the time (before she got "busted") I've been happy with a lot worse than what she's packin'. Was just glad someone recognized her & delivered where she didn't.

Sadly, that might be the last we see of her, and her dubs commitments will never be fulfilled. And that makes me a sad panda...

Oh look I got dubs again. Someone up there is looking out for me/really wants to see OP pissing.

I was too, but once someone posted her rack, I went to grab what I could that had been posted to that point & my browser crashed. When I reloaded it, the thread was dead.

Glad someone got this one her pussy looks so much better with a little fuzz

if OP makes it in here she isn't going to fucking post because her wishes weren't respected. Obviously. kys

tits + face

that was it, here's pic of gf, ssh don't tell her i posted that.

Wow. Dunno what she was so uptight about. I'd hit that.

Happily.

There you go

Fucking captcha wont load someone might beat me to it

her tumblr: faunnymphet dot tumblr dot com

this. why can't you people contain your Aspbergers

ah here leave her alone shes fucking drunk as fuck

well yeah, she's Scottish.

No one seemed to notice when I posted it before but SHES IN HERE

says english on my passpot actually. Never said I was scottish. Only that I lived there. anyway I'm done with this shit. I didn't want my old posts connected because of privacy concerns.

Pls don't leave.

she has a lot of self confidence issues from being bullied when she was younger. She's actually a pretty nice girl and I think she's pretty hot but she's very defensive about any criticism, which I can understand, people can be dicks sometimes but if they don't like it, they don't have to look and keep their mouth shut

> posts nudes and face pics all over the internet

> has 'privacy concerns'

Why the fuck claim that it 404'd, you obv deleted it then.. you where cool why do this ?...

just that my old photos do contain face and such and im wanting that do die down. but theres no reason to connect them with my new ones. its fucking rude.

you logic here is flawed as fuck, when you post them here they never go away these will get reposted so much..

No it 404'd. it was long past the point of deleting. I'd have just left it but I was doing the buttplug requests and when I came back it was gone.

Why flip out over the fact that people loved what you posted and some did not get to see it.. so it gets reposted..

missing my point I enjoy doing this sometimes but my hair and room are different enough that the pictures could be someone else. And I could perhaps make threads without edgy faggots posting my name.

I totally get it. Personally speaking, I think she's hot (I'm the one that first asked for the pissing video that someone else got multiple dubs for) and really don't understand why she sees herself negatively. But it is what it is.

English/Scottish, all good. I think she's beautiful.

She looks like she's turling

she still wanted to post. have you noticed she hasn't posted her face in any of the pics she posted tonight.
I think it's because she's living in a different place now and doesn't want anyone to recognize her

What about the piss request?

And again, think you're beautiful.

lul

its just rude. I tried dumping myself and got shit so why should someone else. and some I'm just not happy with anymore. I said no tits so no that wasn't fair

Would not bring to a threesome after all, lulz.
9/10 body
5/10 face

yeah I thought that seemed pretty obvious. I didn't even recognise her myself. Shouldnt have said where you lived tho OP

the autism on here is unbelievable tonight. Why can't you handle a girl posting nudes in a normal manner

Bitch have you seen the site you are on..

I suppose I have been here too long. I forget sometimes. I'm sure I did the same shit but if you ask me I don't think this is the way to get anything from girls cool enough to post,

well she freaked out and shit so she got people on there tilt side. she's actually quite cute, just bad angle.

Dont even think she looks that bad in the other. just the expression. And I've been watching. She hardly freaked out. She left because someone started dumping what she didn't want to post herself.