404 while my internet was freaking out. heres a request. what did I miss

404 while my internet was freaking out. heres a request. what did I miss

dubs for requests but no tits

pls tits

I'm the user that got dubs like 6 times for a pissing photo/video

actually I'm done

You still owe us a pissing video, but nice to see you return.

BTW: Sup Forums.org/b/thread/694811785/celeb-thread

looks so good, op... got me horny af

Come here

Sorry, posted wrong URL:

Sup Forums.org/b/thread/694821102

>Sup Forums.org/b/thread/694811785/celeb-thread
idiot

here you go

Bent over pic? I wanna see them swinging.

o shit jsut realised i had pics of you saved before but didn't recognise you. looks like you lost some weight on that tummy :)

Pic of ass no bending over and nothing in it so we can see for sure how big it is

ur hot af op
9/11

Thanks OP. You already showed your butthole a whole bunch so 10/10

why are you dumping faggot. its just scared her of

Spread that pussy

cut yourselv a bit

yea

Roll

rolling

rul

That girl used to post A LOT in soc so i bet she doesn't care if she is saved or not.

I haven't. I'm just lying down there so its not flattering I weigh exactly the same

dayum son nice ass. can you post a pic of your legs spread and feet showing?

can you post a close-up of that beautiful asshole right after taking the plug out? spread wide open for use, op?

reroll

rallll

rolll

WINRAR DELIVER

OP isn't her retard

Can we have a better pic of that pretty face op?

This

are you all stupid. OP is someone dumping

BREGHBREGHBLERGH

holy shit she honestly way hotter than i expected to be so self conscience

OP is so good she menaged to change her haircut between the pictures

everyone has unflattering pictures. what are you trying to say. She a qt

this. 8/10 would awkwardly stare at

idk might be the angle but shes being a bitch about it so from what i see she looks really derp

someone is dumping old shit. Obviously

Ok she looks much better there.

I remember when she kept on saying she couldn't smile.

I dont think shes being a bitch personally. I don't think it's fair to be sperging out and posting her face when she was avoiding that.

she said she didn't smile not that she couldn't. That would be a stupid claim

mmmm i don't know, its fun and all posting nudes and getting attention but shit, if you are that afraid of your face getting out you should not have done it in the first place.

Yeah, sorry, I'm pretty tired and wasn't thinking.

They're old though. As she said there wasn't really any reason to connect them with the new ones. I've got some of her 4 years ago that no one has connected because she looks different. But i'm not going to dump that shit. it's for her to do.

Pretty much.

And she still hasn't posted the piss video she said she would.

Well she bailed since the photos from the old thread got reposted..

actually she said she'd look for it. nothing more. Not whiteknighting I just feel she would have continued if this hadn't happened. Theres no reason not to have some respect. I never understand this shit.

how is it respect by not reposting the same pictures she chose to post?

My response was to the picture of the white knight, not anything about when, how or why she left.

Also, I'm threadstarter for "The Scottish Chick" thread (Sup Forums.org/b/thread/694821102), which is where her pics were reposted first. Those were pics she'd JUST POSTED HERSELF in her thread that 404'd. She's been in that thread and had no issues with the non-face, non-boob pics being reposted.

So no, if she bailed, it wasn't because the photos from the old thread were reposted.

Notice how she never posted those ones tonight. How she didn't feel up to her boobs being criticised. or her looks

Let's draw a distinction here. Reposting the stuff she did before tonight (that showed tits or her face) is one thing. Reposting the shit she did in her own thread from earlier tonight that 404'd is something else.

actually I never even saw those posted in my own thread. Of course I would have a problem with it. Like I said I was trying to get away from the old post association so I could have some security posting new ones

>>>Only that I lived there. anyway I'm done with this shit. I didn't want my old posts connected because of privacy concerns.

so by the she means post she have made before ? if is so i get it, but she still chose to post them then, same shit, once you have posted face people will know you.

i'm still about. The less something is reposted the less chance of being recognised. Theres someone who likes to post my name and facebook. Mind you I have deleted that) none of my family are online so privacy isn't the biggest deal, but it get's tiresome.

thing is I still enjoy these threads. I just didn't expect someone to connect it so fast because different hair, room, no face..

Now that I know you're still here, I want to make sure I understand. I was referring to the "vag only" shots you had us under the impression you were taking tonight, with or without the timestamp. Not anything from before tonight.

Where those ones from before tonight are concerned, I get it. Understand you being pissed (no, I don't mean drunk).

I still think you're really pretty & don't understand why you're self-conscious about your boobs. I'd love to bury my face in those.

Lastly, can we anticipate that piss video/photo sometime tonight?

well still don't get the big deal, OMG is that same girl from before oloolololl. so what? people responded positively to all the pictures why don't let people see them again even tho the thread 404'd.

Here they are:

Sup Forums.org/b/thread/694821102

>Lastly, can we anticipate that piss video/photo sometime tonight?

kek'd

Hey, never give up without a fight, right?

well duh I posted them.

Well op who ever you are you made me hot, thanks any ways,

people post her personal information. Are you stupid

rofl trying to act like you're her. that pic was posted in the other thread

no they did not, she even stated she was talking about the pictures not any info.

?

you dumb ?

apparently i am. whoops xd

I did actually. Possibly not in the other threads. I just chose to further explain my reasoning why i was bothered

We're sorry you were bothered. Posting personal info is bad, wrong & unethical & people shouldn't do it.

That said, will you be posting any more pics tonight of your fine self?

no. probably not again to be honest. Someone will just do this again. My plan didn't work.

nah nah i get it, I'm not going to push it any more, would pick you for threeway after all. sleep tight op.

thing is for someone to recognise you they would have to be something of a fan. I have loads of your pictures but why dump them in your own thread. Its kind of unpleasant.

Didn't recognise you anyway. I've said before. Get off Sup Forums and find a qt bf

give us a gape vid
gape dat aynoos as wide as you can nymphet
it's what we want to see the most

rofl. read thread

she never could gape very wide anyway

fek off m8
imma punch ye straight in de gabba
she never gave it a real effort tho

Pregnant?

Okay I hope she's not still about because I'd feel a bit awkward. Whatever though. I've spoken to her online for years now. Maybe about 10 I think. And she is a really cool girl. I know she only does this because she hates herself an has low self esteem. I wish she wouldn't do it. :(

How do you know her?