Turn a 360 and drive away

right-of-way you got damn 12 year old.

MODS

this signs are wrong

who ever goes first. then clockwise around the intersection

The jacked up truck, because clearly he has the biggest testicles there

>ride away
people with shit grammar these days are a diamond dozen

Do you need help getting out that hook, line, and sinker you just deep throated?

>Diamond dozen
DIME A DOZEN.

Faggot.

>the ride away

I dont know who drives first,
but OP drives last.

I've always heard this, and it's just terrible. It should be counter-clockwise. If it's clockwise, and everyone goes, you can all get stuck. If it's counter clockwise, that's not possible.

Anons coming to these threads and fixing the errors in other peoples posts are a blessing in the skies

This is now a Ricky thread

best ylyl thread in weeks

No one has right of way. It's all about who has to yield right of way.

the person to your right has the right of way, but for all intensive purposes it is really just whoever has the biggest balls

Whoever has the biggest vehicle and could do more damage to the others in a collision.

Car on the left must yield to the car on the right, regardless of the direction it is turning. But because they all stopped at the same fucking time, nobody would move. Someone would eventually lose their shit and take "the ride of way".

Basically, whoever is going to be turning left would have to yield to anybody going straight or turning right.

A 360 would put you in the exact same place you were.

Common courtesy just signal for someone to go then so on and so forth

Lul'd

Kek'd

FUCK YOURSELF YOU NORMIE FAGGOT

youre fucking kidding me
jesus christ

>If it's clockwise, and everyone goes, you can all get stuck
stuck at what? it's a stop sign, you wait until the intersection is clear, ie your turn

But then you can ride away

The nigger has ride away.

Red has right of way due to being fastah.

The white driver

It is counter clockwise, person to the RIGHT has RIDE OF WAY. Goddamm, check your Rs

we live in the real world ... whoever moves first

kek this is what I was thinking, is op and everyone else in this thread retarded?

>The jacked up truck, because clearly he has the biggest testicles in his mouth

its right of way you stupid nigger

The guy on the right

Nice!

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

depends which way everyone is turning

Everyone gets out of the cars and must fight to the death in the intersection, winner gets to go first and enjoy rolling over the bodies of their vanquished foes.

No one moves and wait for other cars to form a swastika

you guys don't think he fucking knows? literally lol'ing so hard right now.

Does America still have 4-way stops?

Of course he doesn't know, he tried correcting op and was wrong

BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER! did I ask yo skinny white boipussy how pro nounce mah shit? I did not! now go home and get cucked like the nigger loving faggot you are.

bro, you should sit down. You've been trolled pretty hard.

The rule is whoever gets there first. If all at same time then whoever is going straight. If all also going straight then yield to car on right. If 4 cars at the intersection at the same time going straight then right of way goes to the more primary road.

Also, you shouldn't wave someone into traffic or enter traffic based on someone waving you in.

MY roody-poo HERE GETS SHIT DONE!

it's a doggy dog world out there!

This.

All of them

Modern family refrences. What has happened Sup Forums

>america
whoever takes it
>japan
everyone, at once
>canada
too polite to take the right of way, all four starve to death in cars

>be a nigger
>act like a poor nigger

sounds about right

Well said brother its tough out there its eat or be eating

DUBS is a lying faggot.
Bitch is just mad cause he dont get no ride away.
just gotta watch my Negroes fuck his woman and he just watches and begs to clean up all the cum.

first person to stop, first person to go

NIGGA CAN YOU READ?

all 4 cars stop AT THE SAME TIME, meaning all stop simultaneity

Made me chuckle heartily.
+1 Internet for you, sir

>at the same time