Sup Forums me and my girlfriend are kinda on a break, we may not get back together but there's a chance...

Sup Forums me and my girlfriend are kinda on a break, we may not get back together but there's a chance, i still have alot of feelings for her.

here's the problem last time we saw eachother i went into her phone and went though her messages and found dick pics from a dude we both know, the guys's huge, may be almost twice my size, id estimate him at 8-9 inches.. just the thought of him fucking her with that monster pisses me off so much. how can i get him to back off Sup Forums ? or should i ask her herself not to do it ? pîc not related (also i must add that i posted this yesterday, but people were just being assholes so i'm trying again so inb4 repost)

Just fuck it all and go through 12 months of depression. Worked for me

Lift weight and exersice
Focus on yourself
Fuck the world around you

Y'know your entitled to fuck women too. Just get out there and find some easy sleazy hoe or get an ugly girl or older woman by about 8 years and have fun. Try everything bud. You may surprise yourself.

that's not very encouraging

i know how this sounds, but i don't really want to go and fuck anyone else.

had this happen. she's prolly fucking him now.

did your go through with it after getting pictures ? i do hope she isn't...

b8 him and cut off his dick when you get the chance

while i'm up to potentially fighting him, i don't want to go to jail

let her do it OP, a 9 incher isn't always good, let him ruin her and she probably won't want to do it again unless she's a size queen. which she probably isn't seeing she fucked your tiny dick

found dick pics on her phone. we broke up for a few days and she was at his place during those few days. she denied it... but she was a ho

Why would you want her back after she did all those things with him that she never did with you during those days?

realistically, you're better off finding another chick. at this point, if shes saving other dudes dick pics, she aint worth your time.

cuz i thought i loved her lol

she didn't really save them per se, he sent them and she just commented on the sze.

wait what a weirdly worded question.... but true

You can't stop this now. The wheel is already turning. I suggest you, if you love her (we can't control love, is a feeling), to turn the relationship to open, instead exclusive. And try to get some girls asap.

what did she say?

Then it's not a break user, you're just getting cucked

Who initiated the "break"?

i don't think i could do that. if i make it an open relationship she'll probably.. you know. while i really have no interest in fucking any other girls.

she was kind of amazed by it, said she'd never seen anything like it before

i'm not being cucked, the date on the pictures was fro mafter we went on a break, i wouldn't be able to stand it anyway, i have to fight to keep the image out of them having sex out of my head

What would you do to her?

Dude, just keep your dignity. Shes already fucking him or thinking about it. Eventually she will rationalize a way so she doesnt feel guilty when she fucks him

OP how about you give us her kik ? someone can send her a picture and ask is dhe's ever fucked anything bigger than said picture. atleast you'll know if she's been plowed by him yet

intriguing idea

I understand your feeling. You love her and don't think about any other girl. The problem is, if we are talking in a psycological level, you are "losing"... The only way to win this, is accepting the new rules of the game. The other way will try to repress her and maybe it will work in short range, but usually it'll not work in long range.

Sorry, english isn't my language.

I'm in love with a married woman (I have 30y old), every fucking day I think that she is fucking another guy. The only way to get my feelings better was trying to fuck any other woman (in the beginning I didn't want, but forced me), eventually, I had a real curiosity and will to fuck other girls...

That's the way that I got out the sadness that possessive feelings got me

dis nigguh machiavelli

You have already been cuck'd negro. Just find a Chinese mail order bride and start collecting military memoribilia

i'm not sure about this; someone could sell me out, or too many people could be sending at once

don't worry about it, we've got your back, if not her kik, what's she look like ? it says alot about a person

i second this

this is what she looks like,e might've sene her before i've posted her in a r8 thread a few times, still not sure if i should post her kik though

alot of red flasg already OP, she does look slike she likes a good pounding, but if you wnat to be for sure, her kik will settle it

that's a human fleshlight if i ever saw one

fuck off.
guess it could clear some things up,
it's metalchickj233 please don't spam or make it too bovious

that's a hooker son

This gonna be good

please don't screw me over.

whatever man

it was only your turn mate

your girls a hoe man

move on

my "turn" ? we've been together for years

have been, not anymore. But hey at least you had her at her best

anyone test OP's gf yet ?

mind posting more ?

has anyone ?

This is the answer

user, she wants to fuck other guys while cucking you, best advice would be to ditch the bitch and deal with your feelings in another way, not worth it.

/thread

Hmm...did you save those dick pics breh?

if she wanted me on the side wouldn't she just not talk about the break and do it behind my back ?

i didn't, they were on her phone i just went through her messages real quick, she didn't change her lockscreen

yeah looks like she loves big cock and looks like she can handle it. i'd love to show her mine.

She looks like a whore

go for it user

>it's metalchickj233 please don't spam or make it too bovious

make her mouth water

you get that from her picture ?

she's never cheated as far as i know

Okay, so she wants to fuck other guys and not you. My advice is still the same.

Dude she saving dick pics.

She getting slammed

seconded. looks like she'd be a fucksleeve for anyone interested

Guaranteed she's taking every inch of that monster cock, look at her OP

she didn't save them, they were just still in her messages

even if you think she's having sex with him you don't have to be so graphic about it. i'm trying NOT to think about that

She getting slammed man

I've been where you are
She's raking her nails across another man's back, calling another man's name as he goes balls deep.

The sooner you accept it the sooner you'll get over it.

OP, it sucks I know. Many of us know. Why do you think we are a bunch of assholes? Welcome to the Brother Hood. It ain't going to be easy. Delete and block all the contacts you have of her. You'll be depressed, but at least you'll have self respect. Quit making fucking excuses for her and move on. Apparently she has already.

>12 months
Your baby is one year old

you could just say you think she's having sex....

He's probably creampied her
Apparently when the dude has a monster dick they can feel the jizz getting plastered all over the cervix
Chicks are biologically designed to love that shit, evolutionarily speaking it makes them really likely to get pregnant

anything yet ?

fuck off she wouldn't just let him do that, she's always worried about std's and pregnancy, even i had to wear a condom when she was on the pill

Girls will do anything for the monster cock chad
It's biology man

as far as oi know most women find it very uncomfortable to be fucked by anything over 7 inches, so i wouldn't be so sure

This holy god OP this

Hey guys I'm here to derail the thread. I'm having issues on Windows 7 installing any drivers from disc (primarily Internet/Bluetooth driver) I know it's not a compatibility issue. Any tips?

I'll say what I said last thread: if the dude sent those pics and she didn't want them whatever. If she asked and saved copies that's another issue. If you like her and she was receiving advances she turned down them keep things going. Trust will have to be rebuilt and that will take time.

If she is asking to see some cock and saving pics and stuff? Dump her. It will hurt like a bitch, but her cheating on you and being disloyal will be so much worse. You're torn up just because she was looking at one, if she is cheating you'll get hurt bad.

Tl;Dr
If guy texted and she said "eww" whatever, if she wants the big D leave her.

>as far as oi know

well cuck, you don't know shit apparently. She's been boned by him, call it a day and move on. And quite frankly be glad you are rid of the manbeast

she just said it was the biggest thing she've ever seen, but didn't specifically say she liked it or anything

Why did he send it though? Is he an ass hole trying to cuck you, wanted to show off and doesn't get boundaries or did she ask. Also can you post the pic he sent?

i don't know why, other thna just ot get in her pants. i don't have the pictures i just saw thme on her phone, i didn't send have time to get them even if i wanted pictures of his dick

bail on her asap and assert your dominance by fucking some other chick there is no such thing as a "break" its over OP just accept it and move on

even if it's really over i just really don't want to fuck anyone else ? why is that so weird ? atleast not right fucking now

I suggest you meet up with her and sit down and talk. Public place helps diffuse tension (like a coffee shop). Offer to pay regardless of results, you're better for it. You need some clarity OP. If she is loyal and it's a misunderstanding and she had no tact to talk about how it's big then keep the ditz. If she a whore stop pretending she could be a house wife. Trust me. It'll hurt way more.

dis man knows

"Hey can we meet for coffee?"

I just know that personally being in public helps me behave better. If she cheating and we in public I'm less likely to snap her neck.

its not weird but its going to hurt like a bitch emotionally until you mentally disconnect from the idea of her as a mate this fucking primate brain that the human race evolved from sucks

speaking from experience here OP

still dissapointed nobody showed off their giant cock to OP's gf

So how ran-through does her pussy look? On a scale from virgin-tight to Sonny Liston's Boxing Glove?

Lol ink. Walk away. She is fucking at least 2 other dudes.

Then mow down 50 capitalist pigs,"for da empowaw"

>kinda

In other words, you can both fuck other people but she's much better at seduction and flirting than you are.

what ? her pussy looks perfectly fine ?

she said "break"
you are now an option
she let you see other guys dick pics
so realistically you're like 3rd or 4th option
run away unless you want marriage
(but then again she's pretty nasty)

tbf if she walked up to me looking and dressed like that, i'd be balls deep in like 30 minutes.

"Hey sweetie. I know were on a break, but I went through you phone the other day and notice that a guy with a much better penis than mine is trying to have sex with you. Would you please decline his offer of sex? If you accept his sexual offer, it would really make me feel weak and inadequate and it might take me more than a year to get my confidence back. I mean, if you really have any feelings for me at all, you would only have sex with guys who are physically inferior to me."

Surely not if she's taking 8-9 inches on the reg. Which I'm sure she is. While you're at work,whenever you think she's paying a visit to her parents.Whenever she leaves the house. Whenever you leave the house. She's taking a big meaty dick and you're wondering how you can get her to reconsider this break. Glad to see you've got your shit together.

On a break?

The moment a girl gets a tattoo she instantly loses 2 points from the overall 10 point attractiveness scale.

for me it adds +2 i'd smash

You're all a bunch of small dicked beta faggots. If you want this bitch, prove it to her by beating his fucking ass and then ravaging her. Stop being such a fucking pussy and talking about your feelings.

lol. Might as well start drinking now, Op.

stop bullshitting, i'm not going to deny she might be now, but she never did anything like this before,