How many have you fags have went to the deep web? Share your stories. Please especially newfags don't fuck around...

How many have you fags have went to the deep web? Share your stories. Please especially newfags don't fuck around. Make sure you use Tor and VPN and or proxy and disable all script and or script kiddies and disable all vidcams and microphones

ALT-F4 brings up the Sup Forums post properties window. Make sure "show all threads" is checked. The kind of info you're looking for doesn't usually show up with Sup Forums's default settings.

deep dark web is too spooky.
don't wanna get V&.

Oh boy the deepweb is a scawy pwace op i dunno im afraid somebody will jump out of my computer and rape me again

Somebody needs to stop watching "top 666 scary stories from the deepweb"

Wow, I had no idea about this. It's like I've only been browsing 1/2 of Sup Forums until now. What the fuck, has this ALWAYS been here?

Only had balls enough to do it 2 times. Used old computer and Linux loaded on a flash drive sandboxed.

Holy hell it's like walking into narnia

>again

mfw

this just closes my window... am i doin it wrong??

You're trying to hard.Linux is enough and 9/10 times you wont find a site thats malicious.Only look out for really illegal sites that could be honey-pots

Thanks user fag... You are temping me to go back...

I don't use anything but the Tor browser with it's highest security settings and nothing has happened,even when I head to the darker sites.

First time he jumped into my room,picked me up and threw me at the wall and violently raped me

Bought acid and dabs, good shit

Bump

I bought god tier weed and I felt like Jesus for a day.

Fuck maybe I am too paranoid. Do you just lurk or are you proactive?

>bought weed on silk road-esque website back in 2008
>got a box with a dandilion in it
90% was complete scam and hoax. As soon as people found the real stuff they told everyone they knew and eventually with the help of some white knights all those sights are gone now.
Now it's just a tool that the FBI uses on occasion to catch pedos. /thread

is this suppose to be a cringe thread?

Hired a hitman from the DeepWeb back in 2011

I figured i just got took for my money, fuckit.jpg

Well, dude showed up. I didn't want to go through with it. I paid him an extra 2 grand to call it off.

Was pretty sureal knowing i was looking at a guy that accepted money to kill someone else, i just wanted him gone and be done with the whole thing

Oh that was you? You were the white boy with the stained undies? You had a fantastic asshole, young man. Are you... open this weekend or should help you open up to your fellow faggots?

I do both every now and then

Yeah just jump on in again I guess.

OK so what I am getting is you Sup Forums fags are the worst of the surface web (well me included) are scared of going to the deep web to find original shit for our board?

Nobodies scared it's an over-hyped shitshow

Yeah I got some great fucking weed one time from there, a little dry but damn it was fantastic

This bag was so sticky it could glue two tanks together

Is THETEVAVWAYVTO Do RHSI OJ KOF ITLLLL Mobile device?

How do you even set up a VPN/Proxy and not fuck up badly? I never got into the deep web, but I just downloaded TOR and shit.

Tor is enough unless you enable scripts and flash

Found a website on the deep web selling rare beanie babies, Hell of a good deal. I dropped over a grand for 30 of them. Going to resell on ebay should have made an ez 3grand in profit...

The mother fucker sent me a dead bird and 1 beanie baby with the tag missing.

Go there, unless you are a scared neckbeard. You don't have the balls you beta faggot go back to your traps threads.

Yeah but lets say I want to look at shit that I'm not allowed to have access to, like documents or whatever. And I'm rather paranoid about it considering the deep web is a weird place anyways. How would I ensure I remain unknown?

You're just a faggot so it won't work for you

Tor has an option to ramp up it's security.Put it all the way up and you should be fine unless you tamper with the settings / run into a pot.
I go multiple times a day for the stores and darker forums*Tips fedora*

95% of the stories of ''the deep webs'' are BS.

40% CP
40% Tinfoil hat stuff
19% drugs, supposed hitman networks
1% Snuff, rape videos

TOR is good just make sure if you are visiting with anybody there you have a VPN from another country and all of your scripts,microphones and cameras are disabled

This does not even make sense in this thread. It would be good if you drank a quart of bleach. I promise you will loose weight.

The bleach thing is overused come up with something else or sleep it's almost your bedtime.

faggot