I work in a kitchen pretty much 7 days a week in the South...

I work in a kitchen pretty much 7 days a week in the South. Swampass has gotten out of hand recently and started physically tearing my boxers into pieces. Is there anything I can do to stop my taint from becoming full of essentially ball-soup? I've tried antiperspirants and even tried a sponge in me pants (That lasted about an hour before it felt like I shit my pants). I'm kind of a fat fuck but I'm losing weight - will that help?

As a transplant to the South - how do you natives deal with Swamp-ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIMIdglKyJg
youtube.com/watch?v=QxqPEMRungk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wear a diaper.

fistful of cornflour rubbed across the chafing surfaces

***WARNINGWARNINGWARNING***

DO FUCKING NOT use normal flour, as your sweat will turn it to glue, and stitich your ass hairs together, while gluing your balls to your thigh, then when you try to go to the toilet.... yeah.....

but the cornflour works

Maybe briefs or no homo pads/butt cheek tampon?

I know about flour - used to work in a pizza kitchen. I'll try this out on a day off when I'm bored. So far talcum powder on my balls after work has been quite literally saving my ass but at work it's no good.

Vid VERY Related
youtube.com/watch?v=oIMIdglKyJg

Have you tried wiping your ass properly?
You have to really get in there.

Anti Monkey Butt Powder. Walmart or Tractor Supply has it (am also in the south OP and own a farm... Use this when cutting & bailing hay)

Goldbond medicated powder

I get it. Not everyone is wiping their ass properly.

A common chefs trick is to throw flour down there.

Goldbond dude goldbond.....also feels good on the nuts makes em feel like theyre gettin dipped in snow

baby powder

This.

HOWEVER...

Pros know that cornflower slurry is gross. We used Goldbond powder. Like, that shit you put on your feet? Put a bunch in your hand when your nuts are getting sweaty and layer it on.

Also, why are you wearing underwear. Get super baggy kitchen pants, wear an apron, and don't wear underwear. No one gives a fuck, you're literally the lowest of the low working a kitchen line. No one gives a shit what you look like from the waste down, you have no customer interaction and no future. Get comfortable and live like it.

Baby powder before then talc afterwards?

For real, corn starch... Bro, that plus Gold Bond... Shit will change your life!

years in an NC kitchen

Boxer briefs and axe scented starch boi.

You sound like you speak from experience lol?

I miss that fuckin show

I live in the northeast usa and the one of the things the lawyer ads are suing for is women getting uterine cancer from baby powder or shower to shower powder. Hint to the women - DON"T PUT BABY POWDER IN YOUR CUNT.

If you like goldbond on your nuts try ben gay. It's like an altoid blowjob on your nut sack time 10.

How do you make ben gay? squeeze his tube.

Baby powder

I'm a welder so I feel your pain SHAVE THAT SHIT!!!! Helps out a ton

Nigga said I'm a welder lol i bet you just de burr metal you faggit bitch

This. I shave it all baby-smooth.

One swipe of deodorant across the balls too. Then a puff of baby powder.

Wear boxer-briefs- they wick sweat better.

In the shower, scrub your ass ultra-clean. I mean, reach right in there and pick out shit dinglers and tear out any ass hair. I just yank that shit right out. Hurts like a bitch at first but a hair-free ass is wonderful. Especially if you have digestive issues and leak silly putty out of your ass

I am a Southern transplant and hate the heat, but that's how I get by.

taint is getting gaulded? agree gold bond

youtube.com/watch?v=QxqPEMRungk

watch it or your mother dies tonight

We used to keep a box of cornstarch in the s. FL kitchens I worked in for this.cornstarch and a scent is all most baby powders are made of especially now that talc is known to cause cancer. To beat back odor I wash all stinky places
Pits groin belly button with Hibaclens soap which contains chlorahexadine a killer medical grade antibacterial. It's the soap nurses and even surgeons use before surgery. Works like a charm

I work landscaping and this is the only way to go, i will rub my legs raw and my taint unless i use goldbond

Her name ?

>One swipe of deodorant across the balls too.

enjoy your ball cancer

Not even good bait