What does it feel like to have a girlfriend?

What does it feel like to have a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NfwfUF72BY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you will never know

I don't know just post moar.

Pros:
Get laid whenever you

Cons:
Get attached and can fall in love and get your heart broken

You can also get bored/unattracted to the girl or have her go clingy mode and then you're stuck feeling bad the entire time.

like someone will never love you as much as you love them, trust me user you're more familiar with it than you know

bipolar

They always get old. Always. When I was young I dated a girl that was amazingly hot. She was Hawaiian tropic girl and in Reef sandal ads. I used to always think if a girl was that hot, you could put up with anything just to keep having sex with her. After 4 years I still wasn't tired of having sex with her, but I still broke up with her. Her personality was just driving me fucking crazy. I will never have sex again with a girl that hot. Never. But I still broke it off.

Every girl ends up that way. After time something about them starts to drive you crazy. I don't know how old people get married and stay married for fourty years.

After 2-4 years, I always want the girl to leave and just want to be alone. To finally have quiet house. Then a year later I'm dying to have a girlfriend again and I start it all over.

It's fucked. I'm not happy when I'm with them, and I'm not happy alone. I guess the best solution is to just keep them around for less than a year so you don't get sick of them.

Can be great. You can have someone to cuddle with, have long walks, smoke weed, or lay around with.

You lose being yourself to become a part of something else.

Don't do it.

Either you'll never feel good enough and worry that you'll become a cuck or you'll feel you are too good for her and want to cheat and whore her out like she is your property.

girlfriends are good in the sense u have someone there who loves u, and will do stuff for u, kind of like a stupider add on to yourself.

but u also have to deal with girl bullshit too like drama, periods, them being lazy, wanting presents etc, etc

I almost knew 16 years ago but I let her go because I was so stupid and autistic I couldn't understand what was happening.

Ever since I couldn't date anyone.

Now that I'm aware I'm physically not bad I cannot have a gf either because I'm poor and made mistakes/had bad luck in life.

So I'll never know. I'm 31yo, for you maybe there can be hope.

>>I honestly don't know anymore. Engaged since 6 years ago.

How does it even feel to be single?

>whore her out like she is your property
Kill your self cuck.

Don't listen to these faggots. Having a GF is great - sex, food, love, companionship. It's pretty great fam.

>extend both arms straight in front of you
>make two fists
>smash them into your balls
>repeat
congratulations, you're in a relationship

>being 31
>and a virgin
if only i could know this experience.
sex sucks

Imagine everything you've ever wanted. Imagine being happier than you ever imagined possible.

Then you break up, and she takes that happiness with her.

Agreed. How would I even be able to exist if I couldn't get home from work and squeeze the living god out of my fiancees tits every day.

uhhh I forget tbh

It's frustrating when you know you had your chances but your brain failed on you, and now you realize it's too late.

As for sex sucking, hope you change your mind one day.

I'll never know, OP. Too hideous.

Post moar or gtfo.

I'm a premature ejaculator with a 14,5cm dick that pionts straight up. Even I can enjoy sex, you just have to find a partner tht matches you sexually

its like that feeling when you don't hear your mother's voice for a couple years

youtu.be/NfwfUF72BY4

QFT
I feel the same way

This sounds about right.

And yeah I don't know what it is with older people staying together forever. Maybe it's juset something we see more of? Nobody cares about a divorced couple, but when an older couple stay together for while it just seems so touching and correct? I guess?

Do you mean having a pretty girlfriend? IDK must be awesome, but just having a girlfriend is like a burden over some erotic favors.

Annoying. Great for when you are young. When you are older you really don't need a wife unless you have babby.

You are better off on your own. Create things and don't tie the knot unless you feel like giving most of what you made to a random broad.

Learn to love yourself. It is fortune cookie shit but you get it when you get older.

sauce on OP photo or post more

Feels good man

but always stay vigilant
>pic related

Like having a hand that you can talk to

You slowly lose your identity until you are a totally different person and you don't even realize that you aren't yourself anymore until it's over.

Kek

Wow! I feel the same way user.
It's like 'you can't live with them, or you cant live without em, too.
I can't maintain a relationship with them for more than 4-6 months

Wouldn't recommend it myself.

>sex, food, love, companionship.

The only one i can say you right about is companionship. But that shit gets old real quick.

I believe that as men we have the instinct to fuck as many bitches as we can and companionship is pretty hindering.

Like bags of sand

Comfortable. Sometimes boring. But if you find the right one, always happy.

like poverty and servitude

Open the door for me. Pay for my food. Kneel before Zod mother fucker.

came here to post this

Is just me or women are turning really cynical nowadays?

As they believe they desrve their prince just because they exist. While men need to work, get a good career to even deserve being considered.

I know men have flaws too but...