Gather round fags for the story of how i extrorted my family

Gather round fags for the story of how i extrorted my family.

So my parents want to keep a lid on who in the extended family knows I'm trans. I've been told to not tell anyone and keep it to myself. I made a face book account with my actual name. Bit of background I'm 21 and MTF faggot. My mother called me weeping begging me to take it down. "How would grandma react if she saw it?" She said. If I am to come home only Blake is welcome. Not Heather. I have been explicitly told that. I have to wear male clothes around them. When my parents found out I had gotten HRT under their health insurance they immediatly canceled it. I needed more 'mones a couple months ago. I was out of money. I saw an opprotunity. I told my father he could buy my silence (ie: me not coming out) for 3 more months for the tidy sum of $700. It worked. I got the money. I know it was a shitty thing to do. But I did it. I got what I wanted in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5VNe9NTOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your parents are ashamed to have you as a son. Good going, OP.

look how much pain you are causing your family you ungrateful fuck

If you were my son, you wouldn'the even be my son. You are the worst

Lol I got what I want. Who gives a shit.

If you were MY son, you'd be my daughter. I love you OP

Quit trying to be something you obviously aren't and just accept the fact that you're a dude. Your family is stressed the fuck out because they don't know how to deal with your bs

Your family, obviously. They have a mentally ill child.

Like I'm not hateful of them? They are backwards fucks. I feel nothing for them. I pray for their death. So I can inherit my bit of the family fortune leave the country and never work again.

Good shit Op

This post is why you suck, the mental illness is a whole other bag of troubles for you to burden your nearest with.

this. sjw denialism runs deep op. dont let every belief you've ever had rape the bitch.

>i am special and want my penis shredded
>my parents say that this isn't right and is a waste of money
>lol screw them i'll damage what i want fuck the cistem
>mom dad pls give me money or i wave my half-assed taco-tear in our relatives faces
>fantasize about dicks overflowing my frail hemophiliac orifices

Yeah, OP! Fight the power!

Yeah. Enjoy your pitiful, lonely life.

this pic is amazing

They also have a son who diddles kids. I think i turned out okay in comparison.

haha thats how you talk about your brother. i think kiddie fiddler has a better chance at inheritance than you do cowbo!

No, you're both horrible children who should have been euthanized long ago.

Your parents seem confused. Have you tried patiently explaining the biological difference between trans and non-trans?

youtube.com/watch?v=A5VNe9NTOxA

>name you Blake
>expect you not to be a faggot

Choose one

Nice dubs, bee tee dubs

FUCK THAT, that's not shitty. they are fucking shitheads and they deserve to be stupid-ed out of their hard earned factory money.
Well played sir.. oh, i mean miss :)

Extorting your parents to feed your mental illness? An hero faggot

^GOSPEL.

yeah, but still.

Lol you mad?

you are cancer mate

Wishing death upon your father and mother is disgusting. Shame on you, fucking retard

Stay strong op. Only you know your life and what makes you happy. Take the hrt, don't listen to the naysayers.

pic and time stamp

FAGGOT!!!

not for the gay shit, just for showing affection on Sup Forums

>goes on Sup Forums
>uses the word "hemophiliac" while talking shit
>actually spells it right.
Spellecheck.jpg

Keep running up the tab. $700 is cheap, IMO.

YUP.

If you were my son I would have bashed your sick skull in with a rock

You're new

>calls things cancer on Sup Forums
>gives him something to do
>still depressed
>life isn't going so well
>watches kittens being beheaded, which is cool
>dies sad and alone at 45 from eating too much nacho cheese.

Did you ever think that if you need expensive drugs to have girlish features that maybe you're not a girl you disgusting piece of shit?

sry guys. i haven't been here in a while. i was busy extorting my family to pay for my clonazepam, buperenorphine, and adderall perscriptions. rofl. i didn't even have to extort, they just think i don't do drugs anymore.

Yeah, keep blackmailing him to get what you want. They're pieces of shit for not accepting you as their family, so either way is a win win

But girls need them too, does that mean girls arent girls either?,,,,,

does the extra finger nail grow slower?

faggot tumblr faggot

(underrated image)

Deep down user, your dad knew you wanted that money for HRT. He's not a retard. He gave it to you anyways, that's how much he loves you, even though you're a shitty no good for nothing, a literal drag on society piece of NEET bux shit.

i think it's less a matter not knowing how to deal with it, and more of a matter of not dealing with it.
when you lack knowledge you ask questions, you talk to your son and try to come to an agreement on things.
this is not what happened to op.
according to what he wrote, his parents basically hid him to save themselves an uncomfortable situation.
they treat their son poorly so they can avoid a slightly uncomfortable conversation.

so, if they are going to treat him poorly, he will return the favor.

"the best strategy is to treat people the best you possibly can when you meet them, after that, treat them as they treat you."

These are not good people they do not love. I have never felt the slightest amount of caring from them. I grew up in home smothered by a cold silence. There was no joy. There was no happiness. The only interruption to that were the beatings. I do not love them. The only reason I exist is to prove to others that they are loveing. I Was just a sweet face to sell to others. In other words a bastard from a basket a la there will be blood. Don't tell me I shou care for these fucks. I owe them nothing simply because we share dna.

i cant wait till you find out you are cut from the will kek
be sure to come bak and start a "kys" thread nigger

>not greentexting a story
>coming onto Sup Forums announcing you're a tranny
>calling us faggots

You must be new here.

why dont you stop being a damn asshole and work 2 jobs to afford your hrt, i know its sucks that your family doesnt agree with your transness but its no excuse to be a cunt

Your parents are unsupportive as fuck and bad people. You did the right thing but I would've squeezed more money out of them. Good luck op, the road ahead is really hard but you know it's right for you.

That's why people are mad, because you truly made a stand for yourself. They think it's selfish but that's the only way to happiness: to take it

tldr
also, you think $700 is a lot of money
top lol

9/10 troll if trolling
0/10 life if living

>Thinking you'll inherit anything at all after this shit show

Are you on other drugs as well?

Today OP was a pretty cool chick.