LISTEN UP MAGGOTS, WE FOUND THE ISIS COMPOUND AND WERE GONNA LAUNCH A MASSIVE ASSAULT!

LISTEN UP MAGGOTS, WE FOUND THE ISIS COMPOUND AND WERE GONNA LAUNCH A MASSIVE ASSAULT!

I NEED 20 DUBS!
I NEED 10 TRIPS!
I NEED 3 QUADS!

DON'T LET ME DOWN MAGGOTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsLfa9RsV9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fine, "sir"
have your fucking singles.

Reporting first dubs

no can do
youtube.com/watch?v=hsLfa9RsV9Y

rerollin

That's 2 much sir
Loop

checked

Not listening to some navy fuckboy

we need 9 more

i'm sorry bud but that's not gonna happen

Praise Allah

SIR YES SIR

OUTSTANDING FUCKING WORK SON!

rerall

REPORTING IN SIR

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ez

Bringin' the heat

pz

Check em m8

Fucking kek

I GOT YE DOUBLES ROIGHT ERE CAP'N

the west is to blame for he attacks perpetrated by the peaceful folk of the middle east, it's merely self defense.

checked and keked

roll

u fokin wot mate

EXCELLENT WORK MAGGOT

Sir, yes sir!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

my dog folder dump is finally paying off
sweet sweet dubs

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

LET'S GO BOYS. TIME TO BREW UP SOME MURDER.

I WILL NOT BE PRAISED BY SOME WHITE CIS SCUM LIKE YOU. MY PROUD AND INDEPENDENT DUBS GO TO THE POOR SYRIAN REFUGEES IN NEED.

nice singles

Dubs coming, sir.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.
Barry! Breakfast is ready
Ooming!
Hang on a second.
Hello?
- Barry?
- Adam?
- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.
Looking sharp.
Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.
Sorry. I'm excited.
Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.
A perfect report card, all B's.
Very proud.
Ma! I got a thing going here.
- You got lint on your fuzz.
- Ow! That's me!
- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!
Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!
- Hey, Adam.
- Hey, Barry.
- Is that fuzz gel?
- A little. Special day, graduation.
Never thought I'd make it.
Three days grade school,
three days high school.

rerolling

What? This isnt the slipknot concert? Why are you calling everyone maggots?

SIR?! DO I LOOK LIKE AN OFICER TO YOU?! I WORK FOR A LIVING GOD DAMMIT! NOW GET ON YOUR FACE AND PUSH!

Niggerfaggot.

Working hard on it, sir.

Check'd

reroll

Please refrain from posting your crack whores

A new species!
Conjoined monkeys!

wtf god damn you just made my week.

Thank you.

Singles here

Shiiiiet, double ape for the chaos.

What the hell about that made your week?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

DUBS REPORTING FOR DUTY

Fuck you infidel

DID YOUR MOM SHIT YOU OUT OF HER COOCH STRAIGHT INTO CONCRETE? ONLY OFFICERS ARE CALLED SIR YOU SHIT-EATING FUCK!
ATTENTION!
HALF-RIGHT, FACE!

These threads are cancer, im not participating

How many hours did she have to waste working that out of her hair, all for such little payment?

Better question is who finds this sexy? I mean fucking her would be painful

Oral?

It made me laugh .

But why cover her in marshmellow? What would that add to the bj?

pew pew

It would turn a black chick white, if needed.
And it helps obese people pay attention to her more.

>off by one

so you smoked too many cigarettes, read too many left blogs and figured you were too cool for service. that's fine. now here you are playing it up. you couldn't even zipline or run a 2 mile without dropping and you owe it all to your $8.00 a day habbit. yup. you are just another punkass softass bitchass hack on the court. you can't enlist and you cant put rounds down the field without freezing.

keep'em coming faggot. you're just a fat piece of shit and you probably jack off to niggers fucking white bitches. no worries, natural selection will weed your kind out eventually when your kids are replaced with mixed color and occupy faggots.

Kek...fucking marine dubs! TRUTH

Faggot

Nice new pasta..needs some work tho. Semper kekin fi

Choose your next words, you cuck, you're speaking with the President of The United States, and i can easily shove your head in your ass until you cry like a little bitch i know you are. Now you fucking HIV Nigger, show me the dubs or i will put on a rocket and lauch you on space where no on will hear you cry like a fucking faggot for your momwhore.

Holy fuck!

I bet those dicknipples don't even poop.

KEK...OP was bait m8 had nothing to do with corpse, but 3 years in you made me smile. CHEERS from HAMKARI. WILCO.
HOORAH ESPERIT DD.