Cuck thread

cuck thread
post your girl and others post what theyd do to her
post a response for a response
the longer and more detailed the better

Pee in her butt then have her empty her butt onto your face.

Your slave for a day

/\ ill take her

I would fuck all these girls right up their pussys. I would then drown op for making retarded cringy threads.

She's too fat. Would not bang

I bet she gives the best bj's

id fuck her nose

First I would shit on her chest, then I would roll all around in it.

I would strip her down and make her oil her self up and tatty fuck her wet tits and she sucks my cock on every thrust I'd bend her over and lube up her as before sliding my dick in grabbing a handful off her while pounding her hard as she moans with every thrust, she would fuck her passing with a thick dildo then I would unload deep in her ass

be rough with this one she is pissing me off take out some fustration

auto correct changed so many words, passing should be pussy

More please

Would fuck balls deep and cum in

She does.
Your girl is gorgeous. I would love to see her on her knees wrapping those pretty lips around my cock. after I'd bend her over and fuck her till I was about to come and after I'd have her deepthroat me til I was about to come and then cum all over that face.
You should post more pics.

One of my pretty old ex gfs

I am overcome with the urge to fuck her in a public pool. I'd like to just get up behind her while the pools crowded and move that swimsuit to the side. I'd then slowly shove my cock in her making sure she feels every in. Then as the waves and people get rowdy I'd start to fuck her. I'd remind her to keep a straight face so no one suspects anything. All her friends will see her and wave hello. She'd get off to being seen. Then when I'm done I'll cum deep inside her. Hope she likes getting knocked up.

I would love to fuck her face while those sexy lips and tongue wrap around my cock and then finish on her tits

more. she looks like a slut in need of punishment. maybe a good face fuck.

My girl

Make her my pet slave... Keep her in a tight cage, take her to a night club and make her mingle, flert and seduce the uglyest guys

MOAR

More for you guys

any cucks wanna chat or w/e kik me at velikynovgorod

Would make sweet love to.

I will fuck her day and night, at full force, ass mouth, vagina. slap her face with my dick, cum inside her pussy and make her beg for more.

Post her ass, nude or panties that would be fine.

My gf
She is attention whore...
Kinky, horny and makes me flirt with random guys...
She is slut for others but a real bitch to me...
She is perfect in bed, can take everything... Cuma tobeing whipped while sucking dick slowly and lovingly

I would sit next to her on that couch and kiss her. I'd make my way up her neck to her ear and begin to nibble on her ear lobe. I'd move from her across her cheek, then start to passionately make out with her. Once we got going, I'd unhook her bra. She looks like the type of girl who would look at me in disbelief and shy appreciation for the fact that I could so easily undo her bra. I'd slip off her shirt and slowly pull off her bra exposing her cute little tits. I would grab the left one firmly with my left hand while continuing to make out with her. I imagine she would probably start to breathe a little heavier. I'd then start running my big hands all over her body, roughly, but gently all the same. I would grab her hand, move it to her tit and have her squeeze while I start to lick her unoccupied nipple. Now that she's squirming, I get up and drop my pants. She stares at my cock in awe -- she hasn't seen one this thick and she likes how my balls hang low. I stand up on the couch, straddling her, grab her cute little ponytail, and force her head back. I reach down and gently tug on her chin and she slowly and obediently opens her mouth. I drop my sack into her mouth and she begins loudly sucking on my balls. My cock grows but rests lightly on her face. Once I'm fully erect, I push her down to the right, grab on to the head rest and arm of the couch and start fucking her face. She doesn't like it at first, but it grows on her. I get tired of her average head, so I get up and pull off her pajama pants. I push her legs together, simultaneously moving her onto her side, and grab her ass to open up her tight pussy just enough for entry. I position my cock and feed it into her and pump gently to get the juices flowing. Once I get in and going, she starts clawing and grabbing the couch, her hand leaving heavy impressions on the fabric. She's in ecstasy as I still cradle her ass and thrust my thick, throbbing dick into her...

I would get her shit face drunk and face fuck the shit out of her. I'd make a video of me fucking her face before cumming in her mouth. have her show me the cum and then swallow it. after id have her say it was delicious and send the video to you. then probably call up some friends to gangbang her and call you up to pick up your cum covered and filled slut of a girlfriend.

where are you?

I wanna ram your girl's twat doggy and leave handprints on her cheeks

Why'd you delete this picture?

plzz seseif bigger version of this exists for fapping

dat outfit would violate.

anyone?

PLEASE

By mistake...
I like your plan... She would enjoy that and be very proud for making me wank and at that picture...
She doesent like cum but would let some guy to make her swallow just to make me watch that...
She likes to be dominated by guys but not by me... She is such a fun little perverted slut

making a folder

little slut

Checked. Wwyd?

nice find user hope since its weekend have time find more of ehr in this outfit for future fappings

Grab those legs, open them up wide, swing them around my head and have her ride my tongue to paradise.

Would love to take her in a dark alley, holding her legs on my shoulders while I ram her on a dumpster, her outfit left on the whole time, then cum on her face and make her walk home

jackpot! but srsly 20kb why are these for ants?

I'd cut off your skin and wear a skin mask of your face while fucking your girl.

got real life cucked by this one

I would cram my cock down that bitches throat so hard there would be lipstick all over my cock and she'd be gagging on it. Then ill flip her on her stomach and rail her tight pussy until she passes out from the pleasure.

How about my sister on the left? Would love to watch her get taken advantage of.

fapped earlier to lefty cleaning my knob, ever get any hd solos? its the weekend if need time get more?

would love more of this semen demon.

I NEED those tits. Fuck

plenty of horny teens of your city on changirl.jimdo.com

plenty of slutty girls of your city on changirl.jimdo.com

i'd make her my little own semen scene demon

please do tell! shes incredibly hot

I would fuck her, lick her toes, cum in mouth, make her rimm me and lick balss for a couple of hours daily

my big sister

Found out after about a year and a half into it, she enjoyed cum from rich 60 year olds.

gimme dem nudes

did yall stay togehter?

mother of god

1st one was this older military officer, she introduced as someone "like a father" to her, her real father was long gone and not talked about. Said ok, and every week or twice a week she would have dinner, hang out, what not.

That bra needs to come undone asap. I'm hungry.

you like her?

nice bro! how old is she? I'm married to an asian woman who is much older.

my old gf (left) and my cousin (right) I fucked both

your cousin is a dime

Keep them coming, please. Gonna be my go to folder, I swear.

Her pussy wasn't as tight as you would think, though.