The dumbest thing you've ever done

The dumbest thing you've ever done

trust women to act honorable

/Thread

>angry virgin detected

spray painted a swastika on the side of the school when i was 14. i got kicked out for nine weeks

>virgin detected

worth it user

continue on with life

I joined Team Valor

hitted to clos ehome at least you leartned your lesson

wasted a year and a half of my life drinking instead of going back to school because my fiance broke up with me for drinking, and im still drinking

i just need to stop fucking drinking

Laughed at my sister when she was mildly choking on a taco shell

Thats how people get experience from making errors so shut up your mouth cunt

dafuq that was a mistake

not calling you faggots

pathetic homos, cancer

Shoved a settlers of Katan Figure up my ass for 2 dollars

daddy its beating you again tonight heuh

I was in a car ride with my cousin who is younger than me. We were in that car for like 4 hours and I got super bored so I bit him in the shoulder. His fucking face of confusion, anger, sadness was priceless. He cried and my aunt who was driving just made excuses in my favor and I didn't get in trouble.

Right? I thought it was gonna be about being a team, but its just a bunch of 14 year olds posting memes about how everyone else sucks, is there any way to change it?

10 years ago I said "Hey I want to check out this Sup Forums shit" downhill ever since.

I'm on Sup Forums friday evening ...
HARD to pick ONE thing ...

Not that I know of, but I wish you well. I'm so sorry.

Started dating a girl I couldn't fucking stand just because she was willing to fuck me and I was horny and lonely after being dumped.

Some really unfortunate circumstances ended up forcing us to move in together and I was basically stuck in a terrible relationship for 2 years. It seriously fucked me up emotionally and psychologically for a while.

I'm fucking golden now, though.

Got some new body wash, it smelled like lemons. While showering I decided to see if it tasted like lemons too. It tasted like soap. I turned to the shower to wash it off my tongue but it just lathered up. At this point i realized how stupid it was and started to laugh. When i laughed I inhaled the bubbles and almost choked to death on them.

Who gives a shit what team you're on dude. What are you 5?

asked sister to buy hentai dvd

Was it a jewish school? D'ya live in Israel?

why don't you have a drink?

Haha okay stay rectal fractured you pathetic cuck

Summerfag detected

no just a regular ass middle school in the USA

thats why you dont settle mate

Beat up a retarded girl in elementary school. Think she had Down's Syndrome. Looked like a lizard had sex with Steve Tyler. Thought she was a zombie

She pretty much is.

simme?

already on it, im trying to get off liquor and just stick to beer now

at one point i was up to a 750.ml of vodka a night for a couple weeks, and i only weigh like 145

Nice deflection poser.

1v1'd my older sister who had been pretty much torturing me since childhood

Before we fought my mom and dad kept telling to chill and let it go which i was trying to do but she kept going on.

My inner edgelord spaghettied out and i punched her. It really wasn't even a fight i just beat her ass

Nobody even tried to stop the fight they just kinda quietly screamed stop or my name.

Afterwards i feel really good about myself for awhile

Then i figured out i was the bad guy for doing that and i felt bad but not really

Nah im a grown ass man with a full time job and i use my free time to enjoy myself, it just feels good to have a group of people to talk to that arent a bunch of anonymous fags on the internet doing nothing but posting 2006 memes

go on this thread

said "i love you"

you provided me with a chuckle, i thank you

lol ikr all of my aunts want to fuck me for some reasons, one of them molested me when i was 12 and my mom found out and she's never visited again

4channed

what_ learn to read faggot

Trust me I learned my lesson

Fucked your dad's pussy.

1.Wrecked the fuck out of a borrowed car in January of this year, with alcohol in my system, above the legal limit for people who aren't 21.

1. (Cntd) I am now 21 and my life is basically never going to be the same. Building a faster car of my own, trying to get out of my shitty job.

When I was younger, I used to trip over my moms phone cord. Over and over... It got to the point where I expected it. Well, she changed it to cord less... But I expected it...
>MFW I trip over a cord less phone line

>its impossible that any poster has been here longer then 5 years

why does this come up so often. dunno about that other guy, but i have been, i joined sometime around 2005, i remember participating in the hal turner stuff, i used to be able to find myself in the old Sup Forums archive before it all got lost. its not really THAT odd. shit, if i count my friends from school, if any of them still go here, thats atleast 10 other people i know who have been here 10+ years

why does any post that indicates someones been here for a long time ALWAYS get the inevitable "summerfag" comment? hell, summerfag dosent even MEAN newfag, it just means "underage", because its about the perceived traffic increase in summer when....school is out, and kids have more free time to browse/post here. thats what it used to mean, anyways...

Overdosed on 60 mgs of 3-meo-pcp while my parents were home

Stop being a faggot, drinking is great.

Got into a suicide pack with my sister. Except I didn't know it was her. We felt for each other lovingly online but didn't know who eachother was. She found out when I told her the name of a user I wanted to meet. She went through with the suicide. I've never said this before. It feels good to let it out.

I invested in sub prime loans just before the downturn hit. Also my coke habit.

Did you fail?

Took 3 oxycodone smoked weed had a few beers ate mcdonalds then threw it all up

No

Life.

Of course I did you fucking retard

Spooky

Oh shit this just became a feels thread.

Ouch.

> now there's yer sitcom

Kys

I let a gay guy blow me without a condom through a gloryhole in Indiana.

Right in the feels.

Touched a spinning belt on a car and lost 3 fingers. Just had that urge to touch it and nek minnit my hand was gone.

Name?

Lel.

kill yourself, edgelord. your "life" has only been 12 years long.

this is so true. they are cold, heartless cunts - never let your guard down!

Does your partner's name begin with P?

I answered a question and Im an edgelord. How about you end your life you fucking nigger.

>angry autist detected

I hooked up with a black girl from okcupid. We only did hand stuff and I caught fucking herpes anyway. True story.

Call me ki but said like key. Spelled き

print out all the characters of bobs burgers and roll them all into my anus and then shit them out onto my dogs face as I mutilated my nipples and shouted about how niggers are the worst. In front of my mom.

This is Sup Forums, all we do now is use the same old insults even if they are not relevant. Please leave.

samefagging this hard.

Posted in this thread

Woah.

Hers you fucking retard

Kek

>person disagrees with me
>samefag
Leave please.

>This is Sup Forums
>And I just got here 2 years ago
>Can I be oldfag now?
>omg why you gotta be so rude kek omg zozzle

>1v1'd
lol
checked

theee paaaaarty

the absolute madman

fuck an ex while she was dating someone else

Oh. It's japanese. In English you say it like sue-who-ga I think?? Why?

This triggered over atypical Sup Forums insult.
>fresh off the boat from reddit

Sorry there's no echo chamber for your edge, kid. Go do your homework and lurk moar before you shitpost here.

Grow weed in a state where it is possible and easy to get the documentation to do so legally. Do it illegal get caught. Get many felonies and have to beg barrow and steal to get the money to afford an atty that would get me less then 7 years end up getting 6 and out on parole by the end of year 3. Get out with nothing but a criminal record and have to move states because of humiliation

Ive been here since we actually thought before we posted. Twas a better time, it didnt have so many retards like yourself.

I know you! And her! Well I did. I was in her class irl. She always would reject me no matter what I tried. She even hit me! I got her into a certain super popular mmo.

Please tell me you're being an idiot on purpose, theres no way you can be this retarded.

done what's in the gif you posted to my favorite crt computer monitor in '06. forcing me to go back to my old one. I still have my old computer running windows XP and that old monitor which I didn't appreciate having to go back to. My brother pissed me off back then, I remember because it was an event that scared me greatly.

>too new to abstain from feeding trolls

Jesus christ kid, I can only do so much but this is just embarrassing.

>In front of my mom

Get back to chedit