Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive tarot readings from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
>Patience and love!
>Hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you; it may take a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10757812
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey raymooo

Hi there!

Have a bump.

is daggy, hows things! i can actually thread for once o;

My girlfriend cheated on me, what should I do?

leave that cheatin ass D:

heres your bump

*I returned again for another infinidaggery adventure!*

3 days isn't so much to ask! I wanna keep a presence here so Anonymous and all of you guys will know what to expect, at least as much as it's possible to do so. So I don't skip threads unless there's a good reason!

BUMP!

Crucify her, and use her blood for blood rituals.

strawpoll.me/10757812
Alignment quiz, you won't find your alignment, but you might find that you make me very happy.

I'd find out why then leave her ass

Did you call all the people in the last thread cute?

Did the aligment thing get posted?

AAAAA
As if I could read all of this, fuck

I'm actually came back here because Ijust to check if ERP still exist here well I guess im leaving now have fun to your thread OP

Well, you have to consider whether that's something you can deal with. Be totally honest about your feelings on it, both to yourself and to her.

If you feel like it's something you can move past, and she makes you feel comfortable that it won't happen again (unless you redefine what cheating is in your relationship), then maybe you can work things out and stay together.

If not, it's time to start preparing for the end.

Nice to see you here!

Things for me are fine. It's been a pretty uneventful few days. I started playing Fallen Enchantress again last night, and continued my game this morning after I was finished with my chores.

But the turn limit screwed me over, so I cast a Blight that killed half the world's population because it annoyed me so much.

The game ended with an arms race between me and the top civilization besides me, and I managed to win at the end by summoning like 9 or 10 abominations to boost my army strength. I won, but it's not the way I wanted to win... I wanted more interesting stuff to happen rather than just winning by score.

>Did you call all the people in the last thread cute?
No, that was, uh...
Dr. New York.
Yeah, he looks a lot like me, but it wasn't me...
Ara-Ara, am I seeing this correctly? Is a pink mix like you really eyeing up a primary color like me?

there's ERP threads in /trash/
just wanted to let you know

-Doc Gold

I dunno, you sure seemed to love calling me cute.

GUYS TRUST ME
HE CALLED EVERYONE CUTE

-Doc Gold

Sorry Anonymous. It doesn't happen that often after all.

Want me to make out with one of the other girls here before you go?

Hey everyone, the chart is gonna take longer than I thought. My PC needs to update drivers and such so it will be a while. I apologize profusely. In the meantime, anyone who wants to be a part of the chart just tell me and it will be done.

~Boxsicle

who dis? supertrap?

It's probably just dormant.

*WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO*
Look, my 'massive faggot' detector goes off when I point it at you. I wonder what that means.

MY CASE STANDS

*Viking burial!*

*Sure thing, but please don't put your health before the threads, no one here wants to see you being sick for us.*

oh, i've never heard of it before! i'll check it out. bleh, it sucks when games end up like that

Don't worry, I'm a firm believer that you have to help yourself if you're gonna help anybody else. More so than some other people we know!

ABANDON THREAD!!!

*Take your time.*

i'm off to find a Dragonfang
thanks bell

-Doc Gold

It's like Civilization but in a fantasy setting. So there's magic and elves and stuff.

Also, the battles are a separate thing from the main map and you have heroes who level up. It's a lot of fun; my only gripe with it is that there's no multiplayer.

please god no don't continue
don't you dare dump that shit
Nope. I didn't save that image, either, to my folder that I definitely don't have, titled "Cuties whose mouths are drawn so that they remind me of adorable meowing kitty cat kitters for some weird reason LOL..."
That has not been proven in a court of law.

Slap Marisa and Bunnu in it, please
If you run out of room cram multiple people in one box

Rolling. Got a new FWB this week.

Hello thread~

GET!!!!!!!! I AM SKYE

Hmmm. Well alright. I'll keep a lookout for this Dr. New York fellow

Take your time. Also snark is basically being a snide smartass. I was mostly joking anyways, you don't have to make a section just for me

Oh hey, is that Parsec?

I don't see why. You're not the best idol. Not that I would know, though

Hi Remilia! How are you doing tonight?

Oi what's yer feckin alignment m8
strawpoll.me/10757812

i'm looking at it now! looks cool, i might buy it.

right...

-Doc Gold

You are cute tho.

Uh, the witch made me say that...

Hello, everyone~
Wow, people sure didn't take this very seriously! Well, I think we'd need a lot more details. How you met, how long you've been together, how attached you were, what the known relationship issues were...

GIB
MONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
[very angry and loud cat noises]

-meowbot

I-I answered it...

Hi Reisen.

no
you said it
accept it
NOW

-Doc Gold

Evening.

*Who are you referring to with "other people we know"?*

Any tips on staying motivated while job hunting?

I graduated from college last december but still havent landed a job yet. While I know I need to just apply to a fuck ton of places, I've been getting more and more demoralized by the whole process as it seems to take sometimes hours to apply to a single job only to never hear back; most of them require resume, cover letters and online forms including creating a whole profile about your past experience and what not. This makes all the work put into a single application feel pointless and then I lose motivation to continue pumping out applications.

I feel worst with each passing week that goes by with no results :/

hi remilia
>Skye ha***tremely bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Study", "65".
uhh...studying might help fix this
this
ohai

But he said that was someone else. I see no reason to doubt him

(So are you)

Hey there bunbun

Hello Remi. Can I call you Remy Martin?

*It's Raisins Huge Dong! Hi there!*

hi, im cynthia. I really fucked up and got black out drunk and the guy I was with hates me. we've had a history for 10 years and I always thought we'd end up together. should I move on? he's blocked me and I will probably never see or hear from him again.

Oh shit, call in the reinforcements, it's the bunny with an attitude.
How have you been, Reisen?
I-I didn't get all d-dressed up for you, or anything...
I think Reisen said it. I would never say anything like that. I hate using the word 'cute.'
Yeah, she was totally pervin' back there.
Although, I can't blame here, because these posters are so cute!
...WAIT GODDAMNI-

That was never in question.

I have lots of friends job hunting, it's hard to get your foot in the door, but you just gotta keep going ): being demoralized is only normal, I wouldn't take it to heart though, it's just the way things are.

I have been putting multiple people in one box. Don't take that the wrong way.

Hey Remi. You want to be in the alignment chart? If you want to know about it ask someone cause I have driver updates to attend to.

Oh okay, and I don't really mind.

Hey Reisen. Do you want to be in the alignment chart? Again if you want to know more ask someone about it cause I have to take care of driver updates.

>excuse any typos and such.
>i have my attention mainly on my PC

Hiya Reimu! I'm alright~ Yourself?

Hmm, if it's for cutest, I voted for Lawful Good.

Hello Reisen~
Did you ever make a thread in the morning yourself? I wanted to try and see but I wake up too late.

D-don't scratch me.
Is cat food fine?

YOU FUCKING SAID IT
ACCEPT IT

-Doc Gold

No ......
I don't actually like ERP but this thread is nice. I don't want to stay here longer.
No I'm fine that this thread is now ERP free.
probably

farewell everyone.

Yes. Who are you?

...okay
[gradually decreasing angry cat noises]

-meowbot

Decisions decisions

www.strawpoll.me/10757876

do it

im hungry what food should i make

>be me
>see thread
>curious
>see it's just a bunch of cancerous weeaboos acting kawaii
Mffw

Whatcha up to?
How are you, cutie?
H-hi, Rob Zombie's weird love child with the entire band of KISS.
*squeezes you all close*
Nice to see you, Manhattan~ S-since when did I have an attitude?
Ah..? Actually, I don't believe I've heard anything about this! I'll ask Reimu.
Remilia!
*pounces*
And her pretty, elegant wings.. I did make one~ On wednesday! It crashed and burned, though.

I'm fairly certain you did, "Power Girl"

Makoto best idol doe.

Nuh uh.

Hush you.

If you don't know, don't worry about it~

Hmm.. that's a tough one. I know the feeling myself and I saw it secondhand too with a friend of mine.

Staying motivated isn't easy, it's an every day thing. You've just gotta keep your mind on what could go right rather than expecting it to go wrong. I know it's disappointing when it does, and it basically amounts to just "stay optimistic!" or "have faith that it'll work!" but it will, and keeping the faith is all you can do.

For extra benefit, are you calling or inquiring in person at the places you apply to? Sometimes talking to the manager yourself can improve your chances of landing the job or at least getting them to give your resume an actual look. It gives you a chance to explain how you're a hard worker and all that stuff they're looking for, and make a personal connection that might make them wanna give you a chance.

Hello

I went on a date with this girl and asked her out to which she said yes

But when I got home later she told me she nervously said yes in the car and wants to take it slow, to which I agreed.

I haven't heard from her since then, what should I do?

dunno what that even is yo, i chose nighthawk cause that edge

*Already any idea regarding what they should be? We have a considerable lack of baddies here btw.*

*Hi you magnificent bastard.*

True. I just felt like stating the obvious

That's very nice of you, thanks.

Just a ghost. Don't mind me

Just getting reacquainted with my computer which has been broken for 2 weeks and I'm on vacation (kinda) but still busy busy. How are you?

But how can that be when Miki is better?

I don't know, it seems like people agree with me.

naaah makos best :-0

Paint me blue(r) and call me Sally, I admit it.
Cool.
See you, saving that pic by the way, funny shit.
>gradually decreasing angry cat noises
No matter how ironic this post was, it's autistic.
Let me scratch behind your ears. I have no monies but I do have incredible wisdom.
It's nice to see you, too. In fact, I may have more of an attitude than anyone else. It's seen as quite passive-agressive to phase your body so that people can't hug you, not that I plan on doing that now.
>Power Girl
Ah, so you have spoken the words to raise me into my Evolution...

go learn what the word weeaboo means then come back

>Leave a name for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
What do you mean?

People tend to.

>But how can that be when Miki is better?
But how can that be when Love Live is better?

Think of it as a top down SWAT simulator, where you have to enter and clear buildings. Usually starts with you kicking down a door.

leave a name and you get a cookie

removing ayys in xcom 2
you cant silence the truth
>captcha is rue tits
captcha is suggesting something about flat chests
gimme a name to associate the fortune with you and you will know what your luck for the year is

Also, you guys are avatar fagging. Lol you know that's ban worthy, correct?

oh, looks pretty cool, fun?

okay
i also thought of it as autistic too.

-meowbot

i never used an avatar

Dont be a faggot.

AAPO SAARISTO
FINLAND STRONK

Dunno
Both are cutes

Give her her time, don't rush things. Try to keep your mind off of it and distract yourself by focusing on other stuff.

It's not easy to deal with the nervousness of waiting and seeing like that, but you'll be happier if you just let things be as they're going to be. There's not much you can change about the situation, so just accept that whatever happens will happen.

Maybe you could take her out on another date but make it clear that you're keeping things casual and not trying to put pressure on her. Just a "I wanna hang out some more and get to know each other better" kind of thing.

I, The Dazzling Cosmic Enormous Almighty Inter-Galactic Trans-Universal Pan-Dimensional Emporer-Of-Reality King-Of-Existence Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent Amazing Ultimate Super Incredible Holy Sacred Almighty Robotic Undead Vampire Mummy Dragon Succubus Kraken Werewolf Zebra Dinosaur Cat Dog Satanic Pirate Lord Absolute Infinite Godly Ultra Giga Mega Omega Great Waifu Machine of Space, Time, and Life, have arrived in this thread.
I bless it, and all posters, to be happy, lucky, and cute, and to be with their Waifus after they pass.
Think about why Power Girl was the example. As Dr. Manhattan, I needed a (Decoy) Waifu from DC Comics. 'Girl' represents the traditional view of Waifuism, that is, the connection between Man and Waifu. 'Power' represents me.

Hiya Chief~

Uh, sure! I'll try to keep in it mind that i'm being called Remy Martin.

Alignment chart? Sounds interesting! If there isn't anyone for chaotic evil or neutral evil, I wouldn't mind having that.

>driver updates
Yikes sounds like a pain.

Good kitty.
Remember, there are always windows for you to clean~

I-if you're going to play with my wings, let me play with your ears.. They look soft~

Ah, crashed and burned, huh. I wish I was there.

Y-you too.

*Don't mind that, i'm changing my picture every single post, so it's pretty futile to refer to me by using the pictures i use myself.*

*.........Alright then......*

Miki is impressive, but Makoto a best. Don't be so tsun about it.

But why?!

I have. And I'm still not cute.

But Makotos chest isn't completely flat!

Ah, geez. I see. I still haven't fixed mine at all! Nyoro~n.
Wha! How possessive...
lol. I still haven't tried 2 yet.

Lmfao don't do shit that I don't like. You're doing typical anime cringe shit and I don't like it.

>ignored by slutbunny

Because you're cute, evidently.

New thread already started.
almost trips btw Avatars is like 250x 300 px so no rules disobeyed