You must destroy it

>you must destroy it
>no one must ever listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=wUf0QFFi2Mk

Why the hell not?

We are a small majority that wanr to hear it. The fake one is still horrifying enough.

Great film though.

Every person that has ever gone on ogrish or liveleak wants to hear it. Fuck you and fuck the filmmaker who said any different.

Because as curious we are as humans, he was looking out for her well being. If she had listened to that and/or saw the death photos she'd be fucked up for life.

Why is he allowed to see it but not the rest of us>?

Herzog is no mere man.

Because he was making a documentary on the event. He also saw the coroner photos. Releasing the tape to the public would be considered unnecessary. I too want to hear it but I respect why I never will.

No only autists want to see it. None of my normie friends wanted to hear the tape

Normies want to hear it. If it was released on youtube, it would get millions of views.

There's a detailed description of the actual tape online if you want to "experience" it in some way.

Also the tape was never destroyed but sealed in a bank vault.

trying to fuck with Herzog is like telling people to not shitpost on Sup Forums

because they're bitter knowing everyone just wants to laugh at a retard druggie failure who got what was coming to him

it's pretty petty of them, any vindictive curiosity is well-earned considering Treadwell also got his girlfriend killed by talking her out there, extending their stay and refusing to take even fucking bear spray because it irritated the first bear that tried to rip his scalp off

i love how this documentarianr sounds exactly like the german cunt from django and inglorious but it isnt him at all lol. I believe it's the same guy voicing the penguin documentary where someone has made a webm of the penguin wandering off to the mountains in the distance.

>sealed in a bank vault

Boys, we've got work to do.

You sound like a genuine mongoloid.

Couldn't stand how obvious that Jewel bitch was about sort of trying to ride his legacy. She was his ex girlfriend and clearly had nothing to do with it, but acted as though she was the last living remnant of who the man was and the only conduit towards anyone ever possibly experiencing it. She was so fake.

Admittedly I didn't care to think about how any of that was phrased. Just pointing out that it's him in both and he sounds like the german memester.

/unintentionallycomedycore/ thread?

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Why did they give her the tape?

How bad could it really be?

Was he slowly eaten alive over the course of 30 minutes or something?

reminds me of that audio clip of a girl being raped and murdered by two serial killers.

it exists but locked in a vault somewhere

can Sup Forums rate herzogs docs?