Hey Sup Forums are there any large clubs or social events that older guys (like 18+) can hang out and dance with...

Hey Sup Forums are there any large clubs or social events that older guys (like 18+) can hang out and dance with younger girls (like 13+)?

I'm 25 years old but im asking for a friend. I know nickelodeon is doing a slime event or some shit

Are you willing to become Orthodox?

You should talk to a psychologist.

he should not

I tried that already.They didn't know where these clubs are.

Have you considered suicide?

inorite? those fucking pedos get away with everything in NYC

/thread

Kek

Believe it or not, some niggas use to throw some parties where they practically invited nothing but underage girls while most if not all the guys were in there 20s and older. Not sure if they still do it though. They might be in jail now

Really think suicide is the answer Sup Forumsro

I want you to fuck me jerry

Thanks for the info, Jesus. You tha reel MVP.

post already you faggot

Yeah I actually know of a good one. Here's the address if you ever want to go.

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Washington DC

I got the secret, but I can't post on here for the world see

hmm

That's the place user!

girls like this?

>I'm 25 years old but im asking for a friend.
Kek worst lie of the day

Most largish cities have all-ages dance clubs. However, if you're obviously in your mid-20s or older, then the other patrons will see you for the pervert you are instantly and you will be shit on.

Maybe you do, and assuming you actually do, you're smart.

Sup Forums is rife with moralfaggotry these days.

Shit. Misplaced my comma.

I hear you can find some in hell.

>asking for a friend
Kys my man

black girl in front of a basketball hoop

kek

You're a fag.

Might be in jail? is this illegal?

kekeke basketball is her fave

Who are we kidding, we know they know what the deal is.

> Using 'kys' unironically

Honestly OP it's a lot easier than you think. as long as you have one of 3 things you can easily pull this off.

>decent looks
>a car
>money

step one is find someone who still goes to highschool (preferably a guy) get in tight with him. make him idolize you. once he does just hang out with him, and you will get free access to highschool girls. just make sure the guy isnt some faggot.

Try your local Muslim or Morman community

Savage

i dont get it

Any more of her?

idongedit

Said the moralfag.

Nope but I wish you had read what i said.

Just pronounce the acronym as "kiss" and his view of the world makes a lot more sense.

wtf is this?

I don't even know what the fuck I'm supposed to be looking at

Pussy

Well I attempted to read it but I couldn't finish it since you sound like a massive faggot

have fun in jail faggot

Tell me why it wouldnt work

I take my kids to the pool all the time. youngins. Youngins everywhere

7/10 copypasta would study again

Most high school girls are dumb as hell. All you need to not be is creepy /awkward, and not look suspicious when talking to them and they'll show tons of interest. You don't need to befriend anyone else or that bs. Also being attractive is a big ++++

> reddit
> 9gag
> how to take screenshot

Holy fucking shit you're what's wrong with/b/ lmfao fucking sjw new fag get out of my Sup Forums cancerous piece of shit

being friends with their friends makes you less creepy which is why i added it in the event that OP is a keener

MODS MODS MODS
>Party van imminent

Become a teacher and chaperone school dances.

Fuck, my brain