Hey b, I'm about to buy some heroin how much should I expect from a ten sack or a 15 sack...

Hey b, I'm about to buy some heroin how much should I expect from a ten sack or a 15 sack? I'm asking him to bring a scale.

Other urls found in this thread:

9gag.com/gag/ae6eVqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're an asshole. Just fucking DO NOT DO IT.

some.

i hope you get sh8 m8

0.1 g enjoy being miserable

Lol hes coming to you for a 10?
Bull shit no one wpuld drop ofd a 10 youre gonna get under .1 grams or ripped off

Ive done it once before I trust me I understand were your coming rom one time was enough to make me realize fuck and now its been 6 months or so and its a high I crave and there is a reason I don't fuck with oppies often and it is because of that.

>9gag.com/gag/ae6eVqQ

Bring one of these when you go to buy it

Maybe a tenth?

Did he laugh at you when you said bring a scale for a 10?
Get your money up

playing with fire dude. also prices are always gonna very depending on location. seriously can't believe you're making a dude bring a scale for such a small amount.

You know what the head of a match head looks like,

Fuck yea id drop off a ten bag to someone, and bring a scale. Its only dormin.

Generally around here people eye it out because you get less than a tenth of a gram. I just call the guys who have the fatter bags and better dope more often and call the skimpier guys when I'm sick

That is when I'm sick and there all I can get a hold of

That dude who is selling to you must be a low level retard if he is taking a scale just to sell a ten sack wtf I wouldn't be surprised if it's a set up

I'm a long standing customer who used to spend a fortune and one guy won't do less than 30-40. Other guy will do 20 but bitches

Like I said he is retarded to be driving around with H and a scale just for ten bucks that's prison time easy

You're a fucking idiot.

this right here