How do you think this asshole feels today?

10 years from now when KD retires and no one gives a shit will he look back and understand that he could've been OKC's Tim Duncan instead of having no legacy at all?

What a piece of shit.

I don't think he'll give a shit as long as he wins like 3 or 4 rings with GSW.

Not all rings are created equal.

He's no different than Robert Horry.

He will never be TD. He will never be LeBron. He will never be alone

He will always be a traitor

Yea, that's why I said that he won't give a shit.

Everbody else will still call him a quitter who truly embraced being the eternal #2. The only people who are defending his move are some """"journalists"""" who think a ring means everything. Meanwhile all the greats are calling him out for it, Barkley, Miller, Bird and so on.

Remember when cavs fans said the same thing about LeBron?

Yeah except LeBron didn't have help in CLE like KD did in OKC

OKC once knocked out will turn into Cavs country.

Here in real America, we don't tolerate cowardice. In a lot of places, it's a death sentence

Will people be OK with Westbrook leaving? He will no doubt after this year.

So LeBron was a coward because he coulddnt handle the pressure

How often are people going to bring this up. LeBron didn't join a 73 win team who had just made 2 finals. Unless you think Lebron, Wade and Bosh > Curry, KD, Klay, Donkey and Iguodala.

It would have been different if he had joined the Celtics.

Still left his team to chase rings. I guess Wilt demanding to be traded doesnt count either

who was LeBron's 2nd best player in Cleveland? Remind me

Oh yeah, Mo Williams.

Don't you even DARE compare LeBron to Kevin Durhack.

Horford's first decision was actually OKC but KD couldn't promise him staying longterm.

Russ/Dipo/KD/Horford/Adams would have been the best OKC team ever.

>Dont you DARE compare two players who did the same exact thing
dont want to ruin your strawman

They aren't the same thing. That's like saying that a PB&J is the same as a hamburger because they are both sandwiches

what KD did was pure cowardice - plain and simple. He jumped onto a team that just won 73 games. Instead of being legendary and finding a way to get past that, he joined them

with Horford they would've won it all. Now he's with the Warriors

Fuck him

The best part is that it's not going to work. He's still never gonna win a ring

>The best part is that it's not going to work. He's still never gonna win a ring

Why do you think so? Spurs didn't get any better through the off season, OKC got a lot worse as well. Who's gonna put up a challenge on their way to the finals?

what he did is perfectly understandable.

There's only one ball. The TWolves are only getting better. Other teams will outmuscle the shit out of the Warriors

Defense and rebounding wins championships. Not whatever the fuck they have right now

You're right. LeBron left a team he couldn't win with to buddy up and win rings.

Durant left a team he couldn't win with to buddy up and win rings. The only difference is that Golden state drafted its Core, while Miami bought theres

>Wade
>bought

How long have you been watching basketball?

Objectively wrong.

Those Cleveland teams with LeBron were painful to watch. He carried so fucking hard, did everything one player can do to win. They were awful teams. His best ally was fucking Mo Williams for fuck's sake. Mo fucking Williams.

Meanwhile, Durant was playing with Westbrook and had the warriors down 3-1 in the conference finals. His team was credible, had a shot, if anything it was his lackluster performance that let them come back and win the series. Durant hopped over to the team with the most wins in NBA history, a team that he had just blown a 3-1 lead to, a team that would've been the favorite even without him on it.

Miami without Bosh and LeBron was a pretty good team but not in the realm of Golden State or even OKC as they were last year. There is no fucking comparison.

>about to get Horford
>got a capable SG

>leaves to a weaker team instead of beating them

Lol. Sure thing.

The only people who like Durant's decision are those who are cowards and can't accomplish shit on their own.

I forgot wade was 100% of the Miami Heat. If you want to put it this way, Miami used free agent to acquire 67% of their championship core. Golden state at best used 25% with their acquisition of Durant.

You also bring up Horford like it means anything. There's nothing to suggest that this time next year would have all 3 even if he signed a 5 year max and Horford signed. Westbook wants his own team, and that wasn't going to happen with KD around

>the whiny SJW-era will be mad at him

no fucks given m8

I can't wait for the eternal butthurt of the Warriors 8peat

Just like they were supposed to repeat this year, right?

Once you lose, you lose forever.

2011 NBA Finals

Different

The Heat were never up in the finals nor was it a stacked team compared to the 2016 Warriors

How about the 2015 Cavs against the 2015 Warriors? Identical teams at every level but reserves

I honestly hope some favela nigga takes him out in rio

You're going through so many hoops to justify your butthurt with Durant signing with the Warriors

Most real basketball fans know that this isn't going to work out

I'd be shocked if the Warriors win more than 56 games next year. They've become that much worse

Considering that Oklahoma is worse than Texas when it comes to fan entitlement, so no. He was right to get the fuck outta OKC. I bet you if he got injured during the playoffs they would have run another front page article shit talking him.

Most "real basketball fans" thought the same thing about the celtics and the Heat superteams, then had to deal with them winning titles. The Warriors don't win 70 games again, but they reach the 60 win mark and have another trip to at the very least WCF

Yeah how did that 2013 Lakers and 2013 Nets super teams work out?

>tim duncan
Naw son. Duncan won a ship and finals MVP in his second year in the league. His game lasted 19 years strong. fuck outta here.

>Team led by Paul Pierce
>Team led by LeBron James
vs
>Team led by geriatric Kobe
>Team led by DERON WILLIAMS
To call the lakers a team that could've been a super team, sure. But the fucking nets? Everybody outside of their tiny delusional fanbase(The same fanbase that expected a 3 seed this past season) knew they weren't winning shit

He's a beta. He has no desire to compete or prove his worth. Dude would settle for being a James Jones type of player.

They were old. Celtics and Heat were in their primes.

I've never understood the hate for a player leaving the team that drafted him.

>This team selected you
>You HAVE to play for this team for a set number of years
>This team will underpay you
>If you leave at the end, you'll be the bad guy

The draft is a pretty raw deal in sports for the athletes.

Yeah, but then the top of the crop would always choose the Lakers and Celtics without the draft.

I get why we do it, and I don't think we should get rid of it.

But I don't get why we expect athletes to love and accept the bullshit system that we've penned them into.

The biggest irony of it all is that the people who react the most are usually freedom-loving red staters who fail to recognize that sports drafts and pre-determined contracts are inherently anti-capitalist and anti-free enterprise.

He wanted to be seattles timmy get get one for da needle.

Excited for Draymond to punch this faggot in the face

Do you think anyone in Oklahoma is gonna try to shoot him?

But what if Durant goes super sayan and takes over the GSW and makes them his own tema just like LeBum did with Heat? Rings is all that matters, you basement bums.

Didn't shaq do something kind of similar leaving the magic for a clearly superior lakers team?

if you care about legacy in pro sports you are a manchild. loyalty is irrelevant when the players get paid to play. that is a gimmick to get kids interested in sports and you never outgrew it.

Some of it was quality banter, but some of it was just embarrassing, just look at all the buzzwords and buzzphrases and childish temper tantrum meltdowns from the past 4-5 days:

>this is why NBA is joke
lol

>them ratings will decline
lol

>no competition next season
Selective memory 101, keep in mind "there was no competition" and "such a boring, predictable season" were the gimmicks for 99% of the 2015/16 season, and yet the Warriors still lost to Cleveland in the Finals. So, with all due respect, fuck off.

>LeBron didn't go to Miami like this
Potato, potatoe.

>bitch move
Yeah, I'd rather have rings on my hand(s) than be like Malone, Stockton and Barkley, sorry. Balling is business and career, but fans agree with it only when it suits them.

The Warriors are a superteam now, sure, but you're all acting like this is the be-all and end-all, like Durant is some kind of basketball god emperor messiah, when in reality he won zero rings with a Top 10 baller that is Westbrook (not going into whose fault it is) and choked multiple times in clutch situations and decisive games, and is consistently owned by LeBron's teams. It's all about chemistry, and there are always chances the Warriors might "suck". This is basketball, players improve and become more and more competitive, and this helps to light some fire under the rest of the league.

TLDR, get real, KD is not a basketball wizard.

Shaq's was kinda different and more Orlando completely shitting the bed in retaining its first major FA, you don't fucking lowball the guy shaping into the best player of his generation.

>>them ratings will decline
>lol

NBA has already adjusted its expected revenue downward, the cap after this season is 5 million less than expected.

>posting about bums constantly

Hasn't lebron going back and taking leveland to two consecutive finals, winning one kinda redeemed himself?

Durant is going to have to do something similar or he is quite than lebron. Lebron was also never not the best player on his team.

keep on sucking lebrons dick

you are fucking retarded, kill yourself

Nobody is criticizing GS, you always try to get the best players you can. It's Durant who's being criticized for taking the easiest road when he was already set up to win.

>Implying

The SJW are defending Durant, because expecting him to not be a bitch is "toxic masculinity"

With Draymond's arrest the super team is fucked

ask Melo how having no rings is working out for him

Most people have more respect for KD than for Melo at this point

People comparing this to LeBron in 2010 are such superficial, lazy thinkers it's really sad.

Do they?

Anybody else hopes he dies?

i'm sorry i just can't respect a man who goes to the team who literally butt fucked him out of the finals

kd should kiss his sister and never @ me again

As a Thunder fan, I'm excited to see Draymond choke the fuck out of this guy

I've heard people here talking about trying to get KD arrested when he steps on OK soil for embezzlement. It'll be awesome

His safety will be at risk either way

Why wouldn't they? At least kd didn't hold a 30 minute interview that was really just him getting his dick sucked with an "I'm about to make more money than you" look on his face

Plus kd could go back to okc. Would that redeem him like it has apparently done for lelbron?

>tfw just ate a whole chicken and 10oz of guac after starving last night

DAS IT MANE

Holy shit lmao. Your team will be the laughing stock and disgrace of the league if your fans try to hurt the one good thing they have ever had

FRACTURED ASS

You're the kind of person I'm talking about. People who care about ESPN-manufactured narratives, one way or the other.

probably pretty good since he probably ate a nice meal and stuck his penis inside an Instagram model that you probably follow and masturbate to before crying yourself to sleep

You didn't answer why you think unlazy people wouldn't compare the 2

At this point, KD's life is irrelevant to most people in Oklahoma

He better watch his back if he ever shows his face here again.

This is the only year GSW have at doing this

They have major cap and lineup issues next year because they decided to have 4 major contracts

Heats three contracts eventually blew up on them in year 4.

These super deals don't least long and are reliant on having high value role player contracts

Iggy and Livingston won't be able to be retained and they are all that's left of the legendarily deep 2016 team

That Zaza clown they have at C is utter shit and 32 already

KD would have probably ended up being OKC's Paul Pierce. There's no way he'd win more than one title in that situation, but the fans would have loved him eternally for that one ring.

That's how you feel today, but you would have shined his shoes while he finger banged your gf and sister 2 months ago

>OKC's Tim Duncan
>zero league MVPs
>zero championships
>can't play defense
>can't play center
>soft as shit

KD has an MVP and 4 scoring titles

Yeah exactly

I don't see how the Warriors actually got better with KD. I'll be shocked if they win it all next year

>OKC
>legacy
Oklahoma is football country. Even if he stayed it wouldn't matter because he's never winning a ring there

You think people here like traitors?

Most OKC fans are cheering for him to get injured. The way he threw Westbrook under the bus after the fact showed us all we needed to know about his character

KD's already proven he doesn't give a shit about legacy, he just wants a ring, even if it means going through the cheapest means necessary. He's a weak, beta little bitch that couldn't lead the 76ers to a high school championship.

>Hey user would you rather live in bumblefuck OKC or the beautiful bay area of California where white women have all their teeth?
Gee, what a tough and controversial decision

>California
>White women

Maybe if he wants some fat illegal immigrant bitch

If he doesn't win a ring with GSW, it will probably go down as the dumbest move in NBA history. Of course, the Warriors are going to choke, AGAIN. Watch them lose in the Western Conference Finals to OKC. It will be like pottery.

>Seattle somehow gets an NBA team back
>Durant wins one for da needle

would be cool

>10 years from now when KD retires
>with half a billion in career earnings through sponserships and 3 max contracts and multiple championship rings

do you actually think he would give a shit?

one day

>>Durant wins one for da needle

why would kevin durant win a title for your penis?

Its a food analogy response

Pretend this is greentexted please and thanks

If they don't win this year it becomes highly unlikely

Steph, iggy, and Livingston all have contracts that expire, the team will be those 4

Russ/Dipo/KD/Horford/Adams has potential to be the single greatest team of all time. Absolutely stacked starting 5 with a solid bench. Even without Horford, OKC would have been incredible.

KD plays very good defense, he's also an MVP

Even if they retain all 3 somehow, Iggy and Livingston are getting old

nothing wrong with horry.

i agree with you but

>Twolves

why r u citing this as a rebuttal again?

It is if you're trying to compile a list of the top 30 players of all time, a list Horry has no place on and a list KD had a shot at getting into

He's doing the same thing LeBron did and the media literally cannot stop blowing LeBron every chance they get.

If the Browns made the playoffs, LeBron would somehow get the credit.

LeBron didn't leave Cleveland to be the #2 though.

The problem I have with LeBron is him leaving, but at least he was the top guy in Miami. KD is essentially saying "I can't beat Curry, I need to be his #2 in order to win a title." He was seconds away from defeating GSW with the Thunder but he turned on them instead of taking a chance to create his own legacy.

It'll be the same dichotomy as Miami. Wade and LeBron were essentially 1A & 1B with Bosh. The Warriors will be Curry & Durant with Klay as the sidekick.

Wade wasn't a 1B by any means. It was pretty clear he was Bron's #2 after a year. Bosh was the third man to begin with.

yeah. Wade wasn't on Lebrons level. You take him off the team and they still make the ECF at least. Wade alone didn't make the playoffs the year before.

Honestly, isn't this more of the same thing like Shaq going to the Lakers in the 1990s?

how bad is it for fag bayless to pick the year of Legods best moment to go do his own show

All he does is suck Manzels dick and piss on lebron

Low manzel is a coke head and lebron is a hero

How funny would it be to see skip fall flat on his fucking face