/fluffy/ thread :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/Coffee shop cat.swf
imgur.com/a/sd6jD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

You autists are at it again eh?

wawa is baaad :(

Dust here. I have a minor drawing block and I'm facing a prolonged weekend. Drawing fluffies has become such a habit, it feels odd not to do it. Is there anything you folks would like to see drawn? Won't be an immediate job though.

SCREE PIGGY! SCREE!

Idk just beat up some smarties I guess

Do a self portrait of you hanging yourself because you draw this autism personified.

Bump

You're enough of a faggot to lurk Sup Forums, and enough of a sick faggot to lurk in this thread in particular. I had no idea you were so keen to see such fucked up shit.

Nah, I don't open any of your faggot images.

Sorry, my likeness is too ugly to force on my beloved pens and fineliners. Anything else?

I always kinda liked the foal-in-a-can thing. Think u could draw some?

That was totally fucking unnecessary

Why don't you go fag around in a cuck thread with your own kind then, newfag?

Alright Larry, calm down

Seconding this

wait, do these things have feet or hooves?

Sounds pretty good.

i like this one

i.4cdn.org/f/Coffee shop cat.swf

holy shit dude what the fuck

Go away, fluffy thread...I have to work in the morning and don't have time for you...

damn. these threads usually get some time before it gets ruined

I know that feel, user. Next week it's triple 12hrs shifts for me. Good luck to you. Hope you'll fare better.

Is this the spider-man thread?

winter is coming

Ugh, that brings flashbacks to working five 11 hour shifts followed by a double a few years ago...dear God, that destroyed me.

Five 11hrs shifts. Brrr. In my case it's just this week and the next, thanks God. But when I used to work in Scotland as a pastry chef, every day was a 12hrs working day. The job was pretty cool, though. And the scenery amazing.

Wolfram archive : )

imgur.com/a/sd6jD

You're the newfag who felt the need to reply. :^)

yay!

Papa Flugby's got you covered.

keked

So there are enough of these littlehorses for the internet to have pictures of the dead ones? Tbqh, I've never seen these littlehorses until the local fluffy threads. How big are they anyway?

I love you, bro. You make me smile the biggest smiles.

Guilty. Oldfag, but guilty. I'm in a funny mood. Usually my happy ass just lurks.

Technically neither.. They have soft velvety pads that resemble hooves

Depending on the artist.

Bumperino

Who does it any other way? I thought that was the general canon regarding their feet

There's an infographic about this somewhere (I didn't feel the need to save it.) Maybe someone else can deliver.

They have hooves, but their not the same as what horses and such have. They're basically the same as the rest of their leg, just it looks like a hoof.

Nah. There are authors describing fluffies crushing each other's heads with their hooves and such. Again, it depends on the author. And (semi)realistically speaking, the hardness can change depending on the environment. After all, the soles of your feet are fairly soft, but if you were to walk barefoot on gravel, sand or stones, it would harden. So I figure ferals have hard hooves while domestics have soft ones.

ITT: Total fuckin losers

Pineapple?

pineapple pineapple

Been a while since I lurked, can't believe I forgot about the head bashing. But that makes sense regarding ferals v domestics. I just never put any thought into it lol

pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple

To generalise is human. You're a human. You're a person. Go live your life in sunshine and with friends. Have fun and be fulfilled. Don't waste your time with us.

loser

Came here to post this but you beat me to it.

Takes me back to when I used to make pineapple carpaccio. I'd take a sharp knife and slice the pineapple into wafer-thin slices, which I'd then place in a tub and finally drown in boiling hot sugar and saffron stock.

To expand on your point, the same is true for wild horses, and domesticated horses.

A wild horse is running across all types of terrain, and is constantly stood on fresh new ground.

A domestic horse is constantly exposed to ammonia from their own mess, which will soften their hoof. This is why we use Horse Shoes.

Fluffy hooves are supposed to be like the tough part of your heel, from what I've see and read. The softest would be those who only walk on carpet and hardwood floors. Feral fluffies would develop callouses after a while, meaning they could pass over rough terrain, as you pointed out.

Quite honestly, that could be an interesting punishment for a domestic fluffy. "Ouchie Pads", like velcro.

pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple

Ah well, I'm pretty content with my life, so I don't take no offence.

Really? That's surprising. When I was smaller, I used to clean horses' hooves, but I never really thought about them, as I was too worried about the discrepancy between mine and their size. I wish I could learn how to care for a horse again. Maybe it's time to visit neighbours. Too bad the best I can do is sheep right now.

Found the actual real life animal rapist ITT

Is this the same author as the flugby one? I've been wondering that for a while. The flugbies are much too different, but the essence is the same.

...with white chocolate and Cointreau parfait.

nope, we're two different people

I had to watch that shit in school.

I like how fluffy threads are dying because you shitlords keep posting them every 3 hours and post the same shit over and over.

Oh, okay. But you're great as well. Or the other one. Or, well, both of you are great. Cheers to you, guys.

Pineapples?

Or maybe because the newfaggots haven't figured out that you can hide threads you don't like?

Or maybe because the retards on the booru get their shit tied in knots every time anyone doesn't post the same trite abuse garbage?

Seriously, lack of content is what's killing it, and lack of content comes from good shit being buried because it's not abusive, while trash is being praised because someone drew a fluffy getting cut in half by a shovel in mspaint.

THIS

That reminds me of a story that goes all the way back to the winter of '29....

>eating the skin
he must not like living