youtube.com/watch?v=PB-DRWu1LpA
youtube.com/watch?v=FWvsQqiZ_d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they should kts

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Ethnic cleaning

UP TO 88%

JANITOR BUTTHURT REACHING CRITICAL MASS

Holy shit lads, they did all of this for free and everyone hates them!

Mook is going to fire them and all those years of work will be gone

youtube.com/watch?v=PB-DRWu1LpA

what happened this time?

They got their wages increased by 200%.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWvsQqiZ_d8

so that's why they were putting all that extra effort lately?

Imagine the janitor when he sees this thread

He gets angry, slams his hands on his desk. Empty cans of Mountain Dew go flying. He's sweating, angrily shaking, his buttcrack a swamp of ragesweat.

I don't think they are exactly putting effort but just going back to what they were supposed to be. In a period of 2 years Sup Forums always go into shitstorm mode because of the major events and now that it is over they are cleaning shit up again.

They are still shit though.

Alright, you fucking faggots. Listen the fuck up. I'm going to say it once and only once.

I am utterly fucking sick of all you faggots spamming your ">he does it for free" bullshit. It is nothing but mindless drivel and inane bullshit. Why? Because I'm the fucking janitor. I've had it with all this bullshit spamming. You know how fucking long it takes me to delete all your shitty ass threads? You know how much of a pain in the ass it is to delete your shitposts? Eh? Put yourself in my shoes and you'll see how fucking annoying it is. I work hard to help stop all this 'le ebic slipery wet poo poo xDDDD outlawwwwzzzzzz XDDDD LEL LEL LEL RIP LYL' shit and all you do in return is come back on your little proxies and spam the shit out of Sup Forums again. Do you faggots have no life? I don't give a flying fuck if I'm 'doing it for free', at least I'm doing something with my life you twelve year old fucks. I don't care if this isn't a 'real' job, because I don't moderate this board 24/7, unlike what your virgin manchild minds might think. I have a real fucking job. I work as a drafter for an architect in Salford. I have an actual education unlike most of you people. And I'm married, too. I make like 25 thousand pounds a fucking year at this job, probably more than you'll ever make in your entire lives.

This is a sports board, not your personal website. This is a board ONLY for sports, not for your off-topic crap like 'lel' and 'event bowls' and 'power rankings'. They are all off-topic and do NOT belong on Sup Forums, like it or not. Thus, it's my job to clean up the crap and report offenders to the moderators. Using Sup Forums is a PRIVILEGE, not a RIGHT. Heard it before? No? It's in the rules, which you should read at some point so you can understand what NOT to do. If you want to post your 'lel so randumb' cancer, go straight to Sup Forums. Better yet, go to Reddit, the age demographic and social status of the people there is better suited for you.

I miss power rankings

I always have to smirk when there is a new application phase for janitors every six months. Just shows you how many realized that they were idiots doing the mod's work for free and quit.

I miss Sup Forums coming together and streaming Who's Line is it anyway desu. Late night Sup Forums used to be so fun after all the games, etc for the day were over.

Why do people even apply as janitors? You get zero recognition, you get no monetary compensation whatsoever, everyone makes fun of you and yet people keep applying for this shit duty. Is the feeling of deleting a shitpost or a thread that makes you butthurt really worth it?

Do people get such a kick out of performing essentially meaningless acts of moderation on an anonymous anime forum's sport section?

They are those weird, clique loving weaboos who still use IRC. They do it so they can feel apart of a secret club. They all jockey for status among the mods and hope to one day become one.
The kind of feminine fags who draw on DeviantArt

powerless fags in RL get a small taste of power online. It's just that easy

this is the only reason i can think of desu.

Some probably think they will become a mod one day if they do janitor work. As I know imageboards these positions are rarely given to others and you basically have to suck up to the mods for years on IRC to be recommended.