Found a newfriend on my porch. I have no clue about its age, it's eyes are runny and it bleeds when it shits...

found a newfriend on my porch. I have no clue about its age, it's eyes are runny and it bleeds when it shits. Is drinking water but won't eat solid food, what kind of milk do I give a little kitten? Why is it bleeding when it shits. Trips names my new cat. It's a girl.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

angelsvetexpress.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, if you want to keep that little fucker you better go to vet, clean those eyes and mix the milk with some water, any milk with fat will werk

take it to the vet.

faggot op hasn't even taken her to the vet yet

That cat will die. Not kidding I lost a dog to those same symptoms. Vet told me it'll cost $500 we put him down.

space program

Take her to the Vet first thing, you moron. She will die otherwise, especially in your retarded care.

To the vet! NOW!

I do, it's real sweet. Purs a lot and is very sweet. I can give it dairy milk? Like whole milk or what? I've never done this and I feel attached and I'm kind of worried about it.

You need to find kitten milk, it's in the pet section of stores, regular milk is no good. Blood tho, that's bad bad. Take it to a vet asap, or at least find a number to call for professional help, you won't find a vet here, and everyone will just say to go to a vet asap. Don't wait bro, it's bleeding and feeding it might hurt more than help.

Go to the vet faggot, also call her spinach.

What this smart faggot said. If you wanna be a good Samaritan, than treat it with kindness & love and you;ll have yourself a lovely pet. I found my shitty cat in the same situation as you & now he's a lazy yet affectionate fucker in my home.

pic related

you just stole some child's cat you fucking asshole.

Reily Reid

I just got off of work and it was on my porch. No vet is open at 11pm

Can be hemorrhoids, or worms. Take to vet. Make sure you feed it wet food only. Dry food fucks up their anal glands. Or at least 50/50 the food.

First, no milk. Will worsen the blood poo problem. Fun fact, cats are actually lactose intolerant in a way. Second, a good vet check is always worth a go.

Op pls go to a vet because that cat has harsh hi/her stomach something or someone hit him/her hard as a new fag-vet im telling you don't let him/her like that take it now to a vet

Pour some milk into the food, it might help it.

I suggest taking it to a vet, it either has an infection of some sort or needs like a perscription brand cat food. My cat had a UTI and cannot eat any food that is not solid without running the risk of developing crystals in the tract again. This is within the bowels though, so it's a bit different.

this

Where I live there's 24 hour emergency vets

Forget the vet people give away house cats for free this one was homeless and dying a few hours ago put it back outside. Feed another homeless cat

There should be 247 emergency clinic around. If not go first thing in the morning.

2% milk is fine for it. If you only have whole milk, dilute it 60%milk 40% water

24 hour vet

I live in buttfuck Missouri, there's nothing open until tomorrow morning at 9 am.

>as a new fag-vet
If you were a vet you would know it most likely has hook worms which causes blood in the stool
>actual vet fag

Cats are lactose intolerant don't give it any milk

Also, if you have to leave it till morning, stay with her until she falls asleep, and I would stay close by even then. Anxiety can kill

Need to go to a vet in the immediate future.

If you live close to northwest Arkansas there's a 247 clinic in springdale

If I were you I would take him tomorrow as soon as you can, he might be injuried or something, in my opinion with the eyes is to clean them with cacomille tea, already did with my little fucker and was the best solution, bleeding might be caused because she fell or someone kicked him so you better go to vet as soon as possible and most important, love it. Good luck user and sorry for my bad English

I'm in NW mo. I didn't check KC vets. That's like an hour and 45 min away

(314) 822-7600, st louis emergency animal clinic
(636) 240-5496, o'fallon emergency vet
(417) 890-1600, emergency vet clinic

all 24 hr

SHARPIE.

IN.

THE.

POOPER.

it's not so fucking hard when fucking google ffs, every minute you wait and talk here, that cat suffers

Rolling

could be an intestinal parasite, panleukopenia (basically the cat equivalent of parvo) among other things. Find a 24/7 vet clinic or go in the morning if you have no choice. Cow's milk is bad for cats, so get kitten formula. Keep her warm and hydrated. Rolling for Bloodstone

Where r u i live in Davies county

Nodaway County Nothing but farmtowns up here.

yea take him to the vet

also buy CatMilk...mix with some pedialite

lactose-free milk, have you already gave it any other milk? if so, thats why its bleeding

Dam were neighbors!

CALL THE FUCKING NUMBERS I GAVE YOU AND ASK THEM FOR HELP FFS OP

there are a couple in KC, but if she's a goner then she's a goner. If it's hookworms another 8hrs won't do her in.

go to angels in Savannah, WAY cheaper than anywhere else.

Don't take it to the vet, but don't give it milk unitl it wants solid food.

If it dies, circle of life (you probably made it feel better in the end)

If it lives, new cat! The vet will cost you, and given the distance, I'd say it's not an option.

>This is the best advice you will get

I you have to wait until morning to take her, call the vet and leave a message explaining the situation. And, as I said before, stay with her keeping her as comfy as possible.

I'm probably 20 min from savannah. I'll take her in the morning. Thanks anons

Your cat's probably going to be fine. Without having a look at the cat my guess would be giardia. It's a common parasitic infection which is usually contracted by drinking dirty stagnant water (which a homeless cat would likely be doing at some point). Take her to the vet in the morning, but chances are a round of antibiotics and clean water will clear it up. Or it could have space aids, I don't know. I didn't examine your cat.

Smh. If you give a shit about animals, time distance and money shouldn't mean jack to you.

angelsvetexpress.org/ cheapest around by far. and best. they don't bullshit you, they just get your pet well if possible.

Good luck user.
Be sure to keep her warm, and calm. That's the best you can do to help her through the night.

I grew up on a farm, my attitude about animals is beyond reproach. Go be a vegan fag somewhere else fuckass

cool. I live in Oregon and have five cats and two dogs. we use Twin Pines but they're expensive af. we like them though. Angels is where I tell everyone who can't afford expensive vets to go.

Im going to say hook worms, or that cat got raped. It needs a vet, ask kikebook if you have friends, or make a kikestarter to raise funds.

Get it Kitten Milk Replacement-KMR-white can-from petsmart. Buy wet kitten food also. Make sure it doesn't say 'for adult cats'

I hope so. I'm gonna name her daisy if no one rolls to stop me

I grew up on a farm as well, cunt.
He difference between someone with a heart and without.

this, OP

I grew up near some farms.
Nothing like sneaking out to suck horse cock.

i don't know any farmer who didn't think the immediate solution to a stray cat or dog wasn't a shot to the head. keeps them out of your livestock and is more humane than letting them starve.

not saying I feel that way, but I can see how some would. and it's damn near universal when you talk to multi-generation farmers in the midwest.

you don't feed a cat milk, most cats are lactose intolerant and even the ones that aren't can not process the milk like food so it has no nutritional value to them. If you feed a cat milk you are literally starving your cat to death.
it is old enough to eat proper food, so give it water and wet food, it looks a bit too young to be eating dry food.
also take it to an animal shelter if you cant afford a vet, many cities have shelters that will look at the cat and see if it is healthy or not for free. Don't leave it at a kill shelter though, cause you know, they kill.

chill dude im only 10 :C

I've got a good paying job so I'm not worried about that. I was playing with it and I drank a few beers on the drive home from work, I put it in my shower so it wouldn't shot on my floor and noticed the blood and shot after I went for another brewski. Figured I'd ask b since I know y'all like cats

dumbass, you will starve the cat to death with milk, cats can't process it.

NO MILK!

Then you're nothing more than a meat-eating hypocrite with a childish view of what's good and bad.

I leave in the real world faggot, animals die when it's their time. We're not talking worm medicine or stitched, we're talking GI upset. You're supposedly a farmer; do the fucking math.

If you know anything about pig or beef farming you know that you shoot animals in the head if they are sick. Fuck off and fuck you

That's because you're right and the person you're responding to is a liar; no farmer would disagree with me. Stray cat saving farmer my ass

Pour some salt into regular milk, that should make up for a mother's milk.
As for food, mix cat baby food with milk to make it soft and easy to crush by her lil' teeth.
As for the bleeding incident, you take her to a vet inmediately, she probably is hurt.
Name her tori

Not gonna shoot the cat, srry

I never told anybody to shoot the cat. Can you read? I said give it food and water and see what happens. God I'm sick schooling you.

sooooo why keep it? on the farm here, we're FORCED to kill hundreds of cats annually (we can't afford to raise them, the strays and ferals have become an invasive species).

It's a shame about today's cat owners. They have these 'outdoor pets', and they don't spay/neuter them. So they have 100000000000 kittens, and assholes on Sup Forums freak the fuck out when we kill them.

Probably should take it to a veterinary ER if you have the money, the vet at the first opportunity if you have less money.

If it purs a lot iT could be soothing itself because of pain

I don't live in a farm, nor am I a farmer. I do live in rural Missouri because the cost of living is dirt cheap and I like my privacy.

Take em to the vet immediately. maybe cut up some chicken really small and put it in some water so it can essentially drink the food.

underrated post of the thread.

Sup Forums loves cats more than most humans. You picked a good place to ask this

don't give it milk. take it to a vet as soon as possible, but if you do give it milk, any milk is fine. just know that its going to have runny poop.

But they're also all retarded weebs and 14 year olds. Fucking Autists want him to shoot the cat and take him to the vet and then suck a horse cock.

Follow my advice.
As some said he's old enought to eat proper food, so no Mil, just water it
Takeher to a vet,probably has worms, seriusly dude, tae her Right FUCKING NOW before she suffers, One of my cats died from an Infection .
I'll wait for you OP, go help her.

Name her Edgardo

This OP. Just take it to the vet for diagnosis the least, they will also tell you what food to get and etc.

there's a fucking vet in nodaway ffs, with a 24hr emergency line, look them up gawd damnit

>then suck a horse cock.

I see nothing wrong here.

Trips of truthdom

Give it petia lite so it doesn't die over night you dingus

OP you may have to put her down.

Before you do, name her Scrambles.

>>>dub dub truth confirm

You are what is wrong here my friend, a shallow man with an incredibly deep throat apparently

Fag calling the fag a fag, faggot.

Name it - NIGGER FAGGOT

call it - the green power ranger

Tmmy YzO

tommy wiseau

TrIpZ?

Name It hooky

worms is why it's bleeding. get her to a vet pronto faggot.