theus.github.io/instantgram/
he.wikipedia.org/wiki/אורה_הרצוג
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Paternal_lineage.2C_Y_chromosome
sabonnyc.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP pls post here:

what's the currency in the netherlands?

euroshekels

Everyone wants to sympathize with this little ars Azaria.

What about the rest of the soldiers who have to clean up the Arab and Settler shit everywhere? The ones that didn't execute anybody against ROE? Where is the sympathy for those guys who also sacrificed their time and safety under the pretense of helping the country, and also follow the rules doing it?

Fuck this stupid country and all the retarded jews within it.

the same as Greece, very (not) impressive

fuck off Buji
go lick some more Btselem balls

go fuck yourself yahzan, i'd deport every arab this side of the river jordan tomorrow morning if it was up to me, and i also give a shit about soldiers who have the shittiest deal in the country right now.

but no, lets all feel sorry for this one soldier who broke ROE and celebrate that he executed some terrorist, while continuing to ignore the conditions for the rest of the soldiers who are showing proper restraint while getting treated like shit by everyone - left right and arab.

fuck this ass-backwards country.

good goy reportin

I feel you, man. Military discipline is something to respected.

in the USA white cops kill black citizens who threaten them, and they don't face legal consequences as much as israeli soldiers do against islamic terrorists

you're the one who's backwards.

that terrorist-killing fellow he is talking about just got senteced to jail.
he is complaining that it's not fair that most israelis have other opinions than his lefty ideology.

what's up georgia?

>hey guys listen to me spew leftist bullshit but oh no guys I'm actually right wing xD, i dont like arabs either just like you xD
make reverse aliyah asap

yachtzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

i always liked belgian beers

circassian bro is that you?

same old boring shit
what's happening in israel?

>circassian bro is that you?
sheeit, it's really you! whats up

lol who the fuck wants to be like America. Also that's entirely not the point. I couldn't care less if Azaria walks or gets put in jail. In fact fuck it I'd be happier if he went home.

What I DO care about is that now he's some kind of symbol for the exact type of people who's retarded political bullshit is what is making life hell for soldiers in the west bank in the first place. Meaning the soldiers lose again, and it will continue to be the victims in the middle of this insane political tug-of-war that is being perpetuated by power-hungry charlatans

oh great here comes francois buskila again to tell me all about what being israeli is about.

Capping the terrorist piece of shit who just stabbed your fellow soldier is a fairly natural human reaction.

gotta love their fit israeli bodies

damn

post MOAR

read this thread lol

/this

>i, a lefty cuck, am the voice of all soldiers
>eventhou most combat soldiers are right wing voters
Get real Neshama

I have friends who have had diapers full of shit thrown at them by dati leumi people in settler outposts, then at the bottom of the hill they get harrassed by aravim and foreign protesters.

is this fair to you? how long can this insane status quo continue?

from what I gather, this guy is a real cuck

how do I get a qt brown yemenite gf lads?

he's right though

what happens when so many soldiers become edgy fucks and dont follow orders? that's how israel will collapse

israeli girl of yemenite jewish descent? here's Nibar Madar for you

you're 100% right

yet the highest perentage of combat officers in the idf belongs to dati-leumi

so whats your argument here? That I should not care about soldier's well-being because of their political beliefs? Or that I should accept their situation because some of them accept it? Fuck off you purposely obtuse cunt.

nah, killing islamic terrorists isn't an edgy act for israeli soldiers. that's their job.

what was the name of Naftali Bennet's hi-tech company?
what was the name of Nir Barkat's hi-tech company?
how come they are both right wing politicians (Jewish Home/Likud)?

>oriya_cohen
she served in the idf with my little brother
MOAR

>she served in the idf with my little brother
your brother is the luckiest man on earth

got any addons/programs to download instagram pics with ease?

Why can Israeli Jewish historians (Pinkus for example) write about Jewish participation in revolutionary activities in Russia (during early 20th century, in 1905 and of course from 1917 to mid 30's) and Germany (in the last stages of WW and during Weimar Republic) and Jewish academic do not shred them to pieces and accuse them of 'antisemitism', but exactly those two happen when non-Jewish yuropoor, Ivan or American write about that?

genocided nations need to be preserved

יש לי פין גדול

much proxy

You mean like Ukrainians, who were genocided (with famine) by the good men of Cheka, of whose 75% were Jews in the Ukrainian SSR?

Shalom xaverim
Another good goy reporting

Shalom, how is life today fellow Israelbros?

Let them eat cake

georgia for the win

great sweden what's up?

What is the best region in Israel to visit?

Palestine

Eilat city, Dead sea, Nahal Arugot waterfall

What is the argument of the people who wanted him to walk free?
It seems like a clear cut case of manslaughter (at best).
He executed a disarmed, injured suspect in an act of personal vengeance. Thanks to him Hamas has a new martyr to name a square for

sure
theus.github.io/instantgram/

>hurrdurr my mizrahis dindu nothing was just about to get his life in order is a hero

Golan and kinneret sea is great

Addddd mataaaaayyyyyyyy

Kama odddd

Mazal Tov
pretty Barbie of ours
till 120 (years) love
you Lihi & Shira

>he.wikipedia.org/wiki/אורה_הרצוג
fuck off buji your family hails from Egypt you mizrahi in denial

>injured suspect
A terrorist who attempted murdering an Israeli teenager just 6 seconds earlier

>being a buji
not even once tbhonest

yafe

Halo halo haw ar yu

gr8 addon btw

Oh you know, just enjoying the 20cm of snowfall we had yesterday.

i envy you Sven. in Israel we only get snow in Jerusalem and around Mount Hermon, and even that only during prime winters

Shame, skiing is quite fun. Spend your shekels sometime and go skii in Sweden!

the holocaust is a lie

anytime

is it true that ppl with the name "cohen" aren't allowed to enter graveyards?

Am I a Jew if my great grandfather was one?

We just never really "practiced" and I know nothing about Jews, my mother might know some stuff but she doesn't like Jews and says it's better to just ignore that... heritage

no

>no israeli barbie gf

the minimum wage in israel is almost 4 times higher than in uruguay.

we ignore you.

Is it true that Mizrahis are the real Jews, and Ashkenazi Jews are just Slavs in denial?

iktf bro

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Paternal_lineage.2C_Y_chromosome
same dna, so no

When will I see a new batch of maps without Lolestine destroying those beautiful Israeli borders?

When will you send an annexation ultimatum to this shitty president, so I can relocate to the metropolitan area of Israel and live happy among camels, dates, desert and not jew gf?

trust a snake before a jew, a jew before a greek and a greek before an armenian

That's great, what about masons? My grandfather was into that and he talked to me about it as a kid. I don't think they have anything to do but /x/ and other similar kind of people say they do

That's because the cost of living in Israel is 4 times higher than Uruguay you mutilated cock retard.

And I earned 6 times the minimum wage in my first two years of work so I don't care.

הספרה האחרונה שקיבלתי יהיה מספר הזיינים שאלאור "ערס" אזריה המרוקאי בבון יקבל בכלא

חבל שבן גוריון הביא את המפגרים האלה מהרי האטלס.

THE DDT WASNT ENOUGH

Explain

jews=merchants,always want to fuck you over for shekels
greeks=jews of the balkans (during the ottoman empire)
armenians=no clue, you just cant trust them

Why are your women so qt

>armenians
used car salesmen, the worst of all

they need qties to steel fresh goy seed

*steal

nah

you forgot goy blood for bread

bc jews are basically mix of 3 hottest groups: Arabs, Slavs and Germans

How do I get a jewess gf?

PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE

WHY DO YOU HATE US SO MUCH

WE JUST WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE

Take me! Bake me!

Soldier's vote gave Meretz an extra mandate :^)

אני גדלתי בעיר אשכנזית שמאלנית ותמיד הייתי נגד גזענות וחשבתי שאחרי שלוש דורות בארץ כולנו כבר פשוט ישראלים.

עכשיו אחרי חשיפה לישראל האמיתית הפכתי לאמיר חצרוני

What is the likelihood that Azaria gets pardoned?

He'll be pardoned by President Regev after Rivlin gets killed

Can you redpill me on Regev? And is there some kind of dispute between Regev and Rivlin?

HEIL HITLER

SIEG HEIL

Regev is the leader of the KANGZ N SHEEIT movement. I'm surprised she didn't come to the public chimpout.

wtf austria not again

Tell me your merchant tactics, merchants.

Christ, I love these 'bronze White' girls. That skin colour makes the eyes look more beautiful. Top stuff.

that's called a summer tan

Doesn't look bronze usually. Girls go either red or brown here, no one goes bronze like these girls. Maybe they have some creams and shit on.

>girls go red
2pale4mideast

aight

Is there a linguistic version of Hebrew that doesn't have a "Het".
Because the language sounds great... until the Het. Then is sounds like some old lady hacking up mucus in close proximity to your ear. I can't get over it.

you don't have to pronounce the Het like in Arabic
you can do a soften Het like in German

where can i buy some israeli soap

sabonnyc.com/

an israeli-based soap company. got rich as fuck recently.

Do you guys get snus in Israel?

Ordered some online and its manufactured in Denmark but shipped from Israel. Has Hebrew and Arabic warning signs on it and wondering if it's for general sale or just a formality for shipping.

>got rich as fuck recently.
gee i wonder (((who))) is responsible