What went wrong

What went wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2015/12/zulu-king-south-africa-was-better-off-under-apartheid-3084586.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They freed Nelson Mandela.

E V E R Y T H I N G

Pandered too much to the self-hating whites.

It was about making news funny. Now its about attacking anyone that isn't in their new age liberal bubble.

The Daily Show became this the day Obama was elected, that jew hack never once raised an ounce of substantial criticism in King nigger's direction

That was based. Apartheid SA were zionist lovers

I fucking hate the host, "I'm south African black so I know how much white people are evil"
you might not like jon but he always said he was a comedian first and a liberal second just like the show. now its the other way round, want proof watch the story on the women in soccer sueing because they think they shold earn more money.

He's not American.

>inb4 John Oliver

He has the green card and has experience with American topics and people way before he got his own show.

everyone sensible loves zionism and its fight to keep the only civilized state in the ME intact

They hired an unfunny nobody nigger to replace Jon fucking Stewart

fuck off muhammed

>i-isreal is bad because le jews!

He has zero charisma, wilmore is bad but at least he doesn't sound like a fucking CNN anchor

That is true, thats when it went downhill, but Stewart still made it work to a degree. The problem of the new guy is that he inherited the job of hating the same things without any real substance behind it.

How's South Africa doing nowadays?

It's a criminalistic nightmare where black racial hate crimes alone have killed more people than apartheid ever did

shit
my boss is south African and since the black majority took over everything is going to shit.

Jon Stewart is irreplaceable.

Now fuck off.

Yeah but they're anti-Israel now

He was hired based on race instead of skill.
Destined to fail.

yes but now blacks have the freedom to be raped and murdered, that's what's important

beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2015/12/zulu-king-south-africa-was-better-off-under-apartheid-3084586.html

He is boring and not very passionate. Jon Stewart was much more likable.

its like india. I know a indian lady that said a lot of Indians preferred the English rule. india was safer and cleaner under English rule

he sounds like a muppet whenever he has to try and get loud or excited

He's funny but he doesn't really give a shit about American politics so the show seems lifeless because of it. Also, the correspondents are fucking terrible.

Correspondents started becoming less about political satire and more about leftist shilling.

Hard to peg who started the trend, but Jessica Williams was definitely the most prolific of the group. Nice girl, but the material they give her is nauseatingly trendy.

Also, these correspondents are more about mocking other people whereas the older correspondents played caricatures and made asses of themselves. No surprise the only one who does this now is the resident white male.

I cant stand the black chick. I forgot her name
fuck me she is literally a sjw leftist shrew

This is why Israel can't lose.

If you say one thing against the ZOG, you will be laughed at by everyone. It's a fool-proof plan.

To true, besides SA needed allies somewhere since the commies were clearly against them and our beloved West betrayed them cos of the feelings of muh negroes

>their role model was a terrorist
sure is surprising

We go to these places, cause a little ruckus sure, but we give them civilization. We give them arts and culture and history and we build their infrastructure and build schools and churches and then we get shouted out by a very vocal group of largely our own people and these places go to shit.

Namibia was a beautiful place under German rule

if they don't like it we will take our civilization else were. sometimes tho it can work for the better, look at japan the Americans gave them one warning and they took to western civilization like a cat does to milk

Replacing a high IQ funny white with a low IQ unfunny black

>two nuclear bombs
>one warning

shiggy

Hey, we dropped them at the same time, it counts

>white

Let's be honest here, we all enjoyed the funny, politically savvy jew.

What we didn't want to replace him was a smug, hipster black man with a foreign accent.

oh my

And none of the celebrities that made it their cause of the day back in the late 80s could give two shits about SA now.

Back in the day, it was a vacation paradise. Now it's just another African shithole.

He's incompatible with the show's writers.
I watched his standup special and I thought it was really funny, but what he brings to his own act is missing on TDS.

>apartheid South Africa destroyed their nukes to keep the bomb out of the kaffir's hands
the hero we need, but not the one we deserve

I'm pretty good at tolerating accents, but the guy sounds legitimately uncomfortable with English. Like he needs some more ESL.

No you didn't, what are you talking about?

>smarmy jew smirks and shrugs at television viewer letting him know its time to laugh

Do they EVER say anything bad about Bernie Sanders?