I miss those years

I miss those years
youtube.com/watch?v=epDf0yvhFTk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-I2XFA5cVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XsY3BDX3yAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they underachieved desu

2006 was an embarrassment and everyone on the pitch looked like shit in 98 so they probably would have lost regardless if Ronaldo was fit

>they underachieved desu
or we were too good for them

Brazil 2002' was a Brazil 1998' even weaker.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-I2XFA5cVQ

This is the real deal.

>Brazil
>White

ronaldinho was harry kane tier in 2006

>2006
wut

Yes, 2006. He did nothing then went back to Barcelona and partied

They underachieved, should have won four WCs in a row honestly

what the hell 2006 has to do with this thread?

it has to do with the first post in this thread
They could have been so much more

And what the hell the first post has to do with this thread?
It's like "hahahah you are shit, always were shit, will always be shit 7-1 sure proves you guys are shit hahahahah"

Wasn't this thread about celebrating the time where Brazil ruled world football? I just think they could have been alot more and it's a shame they all got lazy after 2002.

Yes, and your post is like this:
>Receives 1012918929 dollars
>Get angry and says "It would be much better if it was 1012918930 dollars fuck you"

So two more world cups is comparable to getting an extra dollar? They had the talent to win but sadly underachieved, it doesn't take away from the rest of their accomplishments but it always left me wondering with "what if"

>underachieved
they did their best and they will be always in the hearts of BRs, that doesn't really mean they got no merit because they haven't exploited their full potential, also what the hell is full potential anyways

You now remember that Ronaldo could have scored 10 (TEN) goals in the 2002 World Cup if he was the team's penalty taker (China/Turkey).

2006 they tried their best? Didn't you guys destroy a Ronaldinho statue after the loss?

>2006 they tried their best?
Oh so they clearly didn't want to win right haha

Honestly? No, especially Ronaldinho. He won everything so fast that he got complacent and just had a good time for the rest of his career with partying and shit. Can't hate on him for that, but it's true

did klose ever take any Pks?

>He won everything so fast that he got complacent and just had a good time for the rest of his career with partying and shit. Can't hate on him for that, but it's true
Yes, they disregard the brazilian people so much that they only care about themselves. Also most of the people in Brazil already had the 1998 memories of France and in this game they did play exactly like 1998, despite doing a good campaign until the match with France. m8 football is serious biz here, if you fuck up you are screwed for life m8

why can't we have Romario again

well

Who are the top 5 GOAT brazillians?

Pele/Ronaldo/Zico/Romario/Garrincha?

I don't think Brazil will be a football powerhouse ever again, there is nor more talent, even Argentina and Chile have better players than us.

That's what they said after 1970

Yes you will. You care about it too much.

Next generation will be better than this one.

It's not about talent, the problem is that our style of play is very individualistic, but today's games are so fast paced that the players don't have as much space to dribble and jogar bonito.
We need a major tactics reform that emphasizes teamwork.

See you in 2040, then.

If you remember well Ronaldinho didn't play anything in 2006 CL final and he was living of his fame back them yet.
Also
>Hot foot Beletti
>That atrocious accent
youtube.com/watch?v=XsY3BDX3yAA

yes even henry said after the match that he was missing

more like 2020

henry is an asshole 2bh

this is also applicable to you as a nation

I feel you irmão..
I also miss those days..

- Leônidas "Black Diamond" da Silva
- Domingos "Argentinan Black Diamond" da Guia (he played for one single year in Boca Juniors and he is considered up to these days one of their best defenders ever)

>brazil will never ever win a world cup again
feels pretty good desu

2bh the next game with you guys will probably be murderous 2bh

Nope.