THE FRIEND ZONE !!!!!

jajajaja welcome to the real world, the world of shit :(

>I'm a nice guy
>Talks about farting
>Begging for a response
All of those are your issues

Fuck off

:/

You know what I have noticed about 'nice guys'?

Most of the time, they aren't. They're actually dicks. And nit the fun dicks either. Dicky dicks.

Shows what u know u brainwashing asshole.

> M'lady

Stfu fag

> tips fedora

wtff nobody told me this was a cringe thread

Nice b8 m8

Seriously just fuking go if you're not going to help asshole.

Here's one, try not to be a socially awkward neckbeard when you're talking to her and you might get a response, you autistic mongoloid.

Why the fuck should I help you, fuckface? You're a goddamned worthless piece of shit who thinks that just cos you pretend to care about what a woman wants you deserve sex from her.

OP, NEED TO SEE MORE OF YOUR CONVERSATION

There is no more. This cuck is a worthless piece of shit

Don't be so persistent

You don't have to get get, you need to understand that this person isn't interested. Leave them alone.

Get it*

Listen. I'm currently dating a slut and she's showed me tens of messages like this from fucks like you. Don't try and be quirky and say you cant stop farting you autistic fuck. If she won't reply don't call. Just say normal shit it's not fucking hard. Give up on her because she already knows about your condition. Don't worry though bro, next time will always go better then the last. You'll pick up new tricks and eventually be able to mask your autism. I know from experience. Believe me, I'm dating a slut

Show Ass

this. life isn't like rhe movies. women. don't want a soft romantic man (if they do, they're bitches that want to control you). that's want a man who knows what he want, and fucks good. stop with this nrckbeardella bullshit op

Bad b8

No i believe that being a gentleman is the true way of getting that one girl who spends the rest of her life with you. You guys are just the assholes, so have fun with your corrupted sluts i guess..

Being alpha is a meme to a certain degree. Just don't act autistic and actually say normal shit if you want a chance
I never said be an asshole. I said dont be a fucking retard. Talking about farts and not taking two seconds to make a message created by a literate human being is not how you get women. Also your super nice guy shit drys every oussy within 10k

Have fun fapping into your fedora whike you use your tears for lube you fucking faggot.

Better get out of my thread, you're missing out on your trap/mental illness threads by wasting time in here faggot

> implying this isn't a mental illness thread

Women aren't mentally ill just because they fall to corruption, you assholes are just slick. Dont worry ill defeat the evil that is yoy

You*

a. your humor is gross not funny
b. you're totally desperate

don't do / be these things

The point you

You're the one with the mental illness you fuck. Acting like you're a nice guy when really you're a nigger cock sucking fuck off faggot kikey cunt.

You should do your mom a favour and invent time travel so you can abort yourself.

If you cant be a fucking gentleman in my post then you're going to have to leave you fucking fag

Not sure if this is a bait but I sure hope that it's not. My god op...

if I didn't know any better, I'd said ur trolling u gay homo. enjoy ur Virgin less dick pussyop

Well get fukn baited all u cucks because i rused all of ya. Person in chat is gf. Can prove too

not op. what I mean is women like a man who is dedicated. you don't have to be a aloha chad, but be determined and know your goals in life . that's what I mean

I just want to let u know u all are the real cringiest faggots lmao

>Tfw u got duped and rustled

Kys under age virgin

Tfw only autists thought it was real dumbass

>Mad because flamboyant over-reaction makes you look like a fag

>Tfw thats the majority of this thread
Dw if you werent dumb enough to fall for it u good bro.

Welp grats on baiting the autistic children of Sup Forums, kill yourself happily now

It's honestly not hard to mask autism, I dunno why op can't do it. Well, op is always a faggot.

This.

No its because of the assholes ruining it for everyone.

Thanks man it was fun while it lasted

Nice op you truly are an autistic loser. I like how the thread was started less than an hour ago but somehow you got a message 3 hours ahead of now. Right. Grow the fuck up and get laid faggot good night.

But no joke kill yourself please

Maybe if you truly didnt have the downs detective retard youd clearly see that was thursday

Nah yo that aint cool :/

My god I hate little faggots like you.

>Triggered
Kys

Play it cool.

Go Fonzie

Ayyyyyy that and a dog helps your chances too

>i'm a nice guy
>calls after being ignored
>calls after autist fart joke falls flat
>acknowledges awareness of being ignored
>begs for girl to talk to him

dude. never try to talk to her again (to save your dignity, the tiny sliver that's left) and refer to your cap as what not to EVER DO EVER AGAIN.

As i fall for the bait.

Yeah man, its well documented that its bait as seen here:
Thanks for your contribution tho

fuck you for being a "nice guy" Nice guys are just repressed and lack real confidence. Projecting your niceness as a reason someone should talk to you is autistic faggotry. I'll stick to getting pussy while you fags fail with your idiot niceties.

Uh ohhhh

Counter-baited

Just wait. You think you can fuck with us?

Ooooooohhh Nooooooooo

Yeah man

Fags

>pls respond
Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?

nice filename

Yes i am

>i can't stop farting

If this isn't bait I want you to know that your relationships are like this snake. You eat your own ass and then wonder why things went wrong.

Maybe she likes you or is inclined to like you so much she's not comfortable with how hard you're trying