Does thinking I may have schizophrenia mean that I don't?

Does thinking I may have schizophrenia mean that I don't?

Nope

naw

You're thinking of retarded you retard. Mentally ill != retard.

Exactly. If I hear voices and I know they aren't really there, then what?

well shit, I may be fucked

you should probably see a doctor before you wind up naked at the grocery store screaming at the aliens

I don't really hear voices, but I go through periods of extreme paranoia, but for the most part I know that the paranoia is borderline psychosis

No, you are thinking of how some people define "crazy", in that you can't be aware you are crazy because that would mean you aren't crazy.

If you hear or see things that aren''t there or believe people are always watching or listening to you its possible you have it.

You are probably right

Story time?

See I figured if I understood that these delusions I have aren't real then I don't truly have schizophrenia

You probably know they're not real right now, but that can change. Schizophrenia is scary as fuck.

Don't really have any stories, during those times I just dive pretty deep into my own mind and I start thinking these crazy things. At the time the stories of paranoia that I create, I guess, seem really logical.

It's easy to realize that they aren't real until you have like 8 people in your head screaming about how worthless you are.

Just reply to this, OP, and all will be well.

Yeah, I prob should get myself on some medication or something. I don't want to slip into thinking those delusions are actually real, that would destroy me and be really fucking scary.

So how many voices you got in the ol' noggin, OP?

schizophrenia has nothing to do with hearing voices or paranoia. Those are most like other mental illness. Your a faggot OP, don't worry. Being gay is more commonplace now.

yes, paranoia amplified is schizophrenia, if you have this whatever you do dont smoke weed, it could make it permanent, weed is bad news for about 2% of population who are predisposed to schizophrenia, check your family history for any schizos, parents relatives etc

You should consult a physician. And then smash his head in with a hammer. Is that what the voices are telling you?

nah, I don't really hear voices, just get extremely paranoid, and become extremely apathetic. I'm pretty non violent, go out of my way to avoid conflict.

well shit, I smoke weed.

Are you sure you're not just high when this happens? Your symptoms sound like the marijuanas.

You just sound like a SJW that worries to much. Stop being a bitch. Probably the best advice you'll ever receive.

I have the thoughts when I'm not stoned actually.

I hope so man, this would suck if I have schizophrenia

Well man if you give a shit about your life, go talk to someone about it. It's a hell of a condition and can really fuck your shit up.There is no cure, but it is certainly treatable with medication and therapy.

No