Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9S6mFnIUF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump faggots

u murican user?

DADS= Day after Drinking Shits

No god damn it talk about sex or drugs or something

i clicked on this by accident.

I feel very conflicted. happy and sad emotions fighting one another. its a nice kind of conflicted. like im on the brink of being just happy again. and i want that.

Yes I am

Why did you post a pic of a record player?

Sansui turntables are better

It was in my recent pictures, that's my turntable.

why are you lonely op

Shut your mouth, this one is awesome.

Shit, even duals are better

I'm not, I have a gf I'm about to wife and friends, but everyone is sleeping.

Why don't you get a second a turntable and learn to mix? It's fun.

In what way stupid user? I have a counter weight and anti skate, all I need.

I need advice about my gf. Shes super depressed and shit but I was like that not long ago so I'm kinda understanding about it. Shes running from home and shit. When we were messaging once I said "I'm friend zoning you" as a fucking joke and she thought it was for real and I was breaking up with her. Now she's in a bitch mood and has been for the past few days. Is her bullahit worth loosing my virginity?

What's that mean? I just listen to vinyl at home.

What kind is it

If you know she's on edge why fuck with her you know crazy some bitches get

Introduce her to anal

Right in the.....

Missed last call drink something for me Sup Forumsro

any Ontariofag reporting in

Mine is green.

A technics

Pussy

Idk if you're done but I also really want to get my dick wet. Shes super horny and also a virgin. Like she legit gets wet from just making out. Idk if it's worth fucking her tho

Shit man thats lucky that you found one of thoes. Where did you find it and how much?

Um no find a bit crazy girl. I did that whole thing for awhile, just don't. You can convince the sane ones to let you put it in their butt in a regular basis don't worry.

Ahhhhh we both talked about butt stuff lol

Not crazy girl*

who give a fuck about these underage antics? do what you want. you two wont even be talking to each other in 2 years. fucking kids think everything is the biggest problem in the world

What if she's starts taking anti depressants. Think she'll be worth it?

Fuck off I'm here for my drunk advice

I searched for weeks and found a really good one on eBay. I think it was fate or some shit because the guy was like ten miles from me so I was able to talk him down and then not pay shipping. It's in beautiful condition too, like dust cover isn't even scratched.

make sexy time fun and see where it goes.

Fuck a bitch get the check move along you know the rest....

Ok

What do you mostly listen to on vinyl?

Chvrches

I think you're the same guy I'm the drunk one.

No seriously, that means she's crazy, please, find a not crazy one, they are so much better. Like imagine it's just a normal human person that you like and can talk to and don't have to worry about them flying off the handle, and then you get to do just all the sexual things to that person.

Like I said I spent like 4 years with a crazy chick who was a Virginia, not worth it man.

Yeah that's me. Thanks drunk guy. I'll send how if goes this week. The relationship won't last much longer than the summer so I'm not too worried about long term. Especially 4years fuck that shit

fellow vinyl collector lurking here, THIS IS NOW A VINYL THREAD. I collect mostly Sinatra and oldies, but also collect other good things like queen and styx, and a couple modern records including lindsey stirling and royal blood. everyone should post their collections.

i just started myself my first was Gessafelstein's Aleph

I really really like both of father John misty's albums. Other than that i like the madvilliany album, enter the Wu tang, and then some screamo shit you'd probably just make fun of me for. I have a lot of good albums for when people come over like the strokes, daft punk discovery, etc. I recently got the good the bad and the ugly soundtrack which I'm excited for.

more into electronic music then?
where'd you find the GBU soundtrack? that would be a great piece to own.

Never heard of Chvrches but I like synth pop so I'll check them out. I get mostly jazz, rap and punk. You guys got a big collection?

Whatever you do I don't blame ya. Relationships manage to put this stranglehold on you that you can't really see until you're a couple years on the other side, whatever happens I sincerely hope it's sexuslly satisfying for you.

Aye 1/2

oh boy, what a surprise, the conversation is shifting to music. congrats, youre clone of every faggy millennial. Are you also thinking about vaping, and considering getting a tattoo or piercing or weird hair style "to express yourself"?

FJM is pretty great but don't own anything of his on vinyl. Got this stack of recent pick ups if anyone is interested

Local record store just combing through, it was like 20 bucks.

Man vinyl is so cool. Just the physicality of it is fun. I'm not even a big music guy but I like how it makes music a process I have to do if I wanna listen.

2/2

I started about a year and a half ago, when my dad gave me his old turntable (works great) and old collection which only had a few left and then i built on that. I think I have a little over 100 records now. Like 20 sinatra records, few dean martins, nat king cole, bobby darin, glenn miller, even the ink spots. then the moore modern stuff and some classic rock. really like sticks, queen, and i even have a police record.
fucking jealous of that getz/gilberto record. I own some stan getz, but cant find that anywhere. also pretty good selection overall. I'll post some collection pics in a few minutes.
Vinyl is great, if im feeling down i buy more records.

marvelous

Because literally anyone who inherited there parents record player and taste in music is an autistic hipster edgelord?

His deluxe version of i love you honey bear is something you need to own if you're into vinyl. It's my prized possession. It like has this pop up with a music box in the sleeve. The first time I ever saw it I was on acid and I just played with it for like two hours, it's really cool.

I like sought out vinyl and found my own turntable, does that make me more autistic ya think?

Also I like vaping :0

Thanks I found it for like 2 dollars its in fairly Decent shape
Thanks i have added a few more since but I dont have my own camera to take pictures I just list a few of the ones that arent classical that i got

Poco - From The Inside
Shadowfax- Shadowfax
Steppenwolf - Live the way its arranged is fucking ridiculous though we have Side 1/Side 4 and then Side 2/Side 3
Atom Heart Mother IS on the way from Sweden

Also i thought itd be worth mentioning I also use a Technics Turn Table connected to an SX-750 Which i either use my Pioneer Monitor 10s or my Bose 601 Series III speakers

Pic Related its my old setup and when i had fewer records

just made a vinyl thread, go join fellow ollectors.

So right now, I have a preamp through a bose speaker, what benefits would I get from a receiver?

Well What speakers are they and what Pre amp?

i knew it was an sl-d3 when i saw it. i have two.

here is a mix that starts my series of mixes i did by hand with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=W9S6mFnIUF4

if it sounds "clean", i spent two days with the eq up to let me hear every pop, crack and whatever and smoothed them out in goldwave. it took at least 2 hours per mix.

I have also added to this collection
Supertramp- Crime of the Century
Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack
GSYBE- #A #F infinity
Bukowski- Reads his Poetry
And a Billy Joel album

I honestly don't know about the speaker, it's like one of those 100 dollar portable ones that's portable and Bluetooth ready, and the preamp is like a thirty dollar cheapy, it's like tt>preamp>rca adapter>phono adapter>stereo cable to the speaker, but it sounds good to me, will it sound even better if go more legit with it?

I'm drunk and I fucked that up, basically an adapter comes out of the preamp that takes the red and white cables and turns them into one cablei plug the speaker into

I just dont even know if you know how much Distortion that is putting the signal through but if its a wireless with a 3.5mm jack on the back im guessing thats what you mean by stereo cable but Receivers usually are made for the Speakers that are Passive and that Speaker sounds Active to me Passive Gets power from the Sound Source Active needs power separate from the Audio signal

Yes I use a powered speaker with a 3 5 mm jack. Would I get noticeably better sound from a receiver and passive speakers ya think?

yes but it wouldnt be portable

Right no I get that, the portable speaker was just a temporary set up becausei already had it and had dropped money on the tt, I just didn't know if it was worth upgrading to the next steps in the chain because it already sounds good to me but if you're saying there's more quality to be had I'll start looking into it.

Ahhh yeah i get ya while im no speaker Expert i could see that But for A decent Reciever an SX-750 is decent they are old but they are trustworthy they are some of the best receivers of the 70s and 80s but if you want to spend a bunch for a receiver get the SX-1250 its a fucking tank

Wrote it down for when I'm sober, thanks for the help user

no problem also what are your floors made of? Like are they Prone to vibrate or are they pretty solid if you get speakers that have a decent amount of wattage you could get Bass feedback if thats the case you should get some Foam pads to put under the speakers to alleviate some of the vibrations