youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
youtube.com/watch?v=3DbVBy4gLFo
youtube.com/watch?v=BmGGbDJM6OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELETE THIS NOW

MY HEARRRRRRRRT
DELETE THIS

I'm laughing but not for the reason you intended

is the joke that you're trying too hard?

DELETE THIS

Ohhh no no no no

It's weird how BvS' consensus is not negative at all.
Looks like WB's ownership over RT holds some power.

>you have to own the horse track to fix the race

Yeah, this still bugs me
Man of Steel had a far more negative consensus, even though it's above 50%

>Critics Consensus: Man of Steel's exhilarating action and spectacle can't fully overcome its detours into generic blockbuster territory.

>that fucking quote

can some explain to my why batman fought superman?

i understand why superman fought,but not batman

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM

Complete opposite for me I knew why Batman fought Superman, but superman has no reason to fight batman he could of even flew away.

superman did it for his mom tho

Huh? Because Batman kidnapped his mom right?

Fear of alien and it's power to wipe out humanity, given what they saw happen to Metropolis at the end of Man of Steel.

Also 20 years of crime fighting crime in Gotham and basically nothing was changed. There were barely even any good guys that stayed good (particulary Robin who became the next Joker we will see in Suicide Squad)

Killing Superman would therefore be Bruce's legacy.

AGHHH SAVE ME JESUS

lex luthor is all i got your mommy superman kill the bat to save your mommy

seem kinda like some minority report bs that might happen

Typical DC fag

youtube.com/watch?v=3DbVBy4gLFo

I personally liked BvS and Civil War, but BvS I enjoyed much more and will want to watch it again, as for Civil War...meh...

People like Marvel movies because its a break from the shittyness of their lives, as well as the fact it still reiterates the same model of a bright and happy light hearted movie. I'm sure kids will like them more...while a lot of Zacks 'capeshit' work tries to incorporate and bridge the gap between our world and theirs.

Both movies dealt with the same topic, but one took a mature approach than the other. People were expecting to laugh, but came out the theater with a politically rich and morally convoluted story which need time to digest...and much of the population doesn't want to do that, they want to laugh, escape their shitty jobs, and this shitty political arena we have to day as well as the wars.

...but that's just muh opinion.
>inb4 buttblasted

Yeah but he didn't even want to fight him so that doesn't make sense, I like how his magic finding people powers only works for his girlfriend as well.

>but one took a mature approach than the other. People were expecting to laugh, but came out the theater with a politically rich and morally convoluted story which need time to digest

This is 10/10 b8

Do you not know that BvS had 100k user votes giving it a 10/10 two weeks before the movie even came out?

That audience score is bullshit, user

i know batman has fear of superman's power,but I do not understand why he acted upon it i would think he would store all the weaponry and use it when the time comes if superman goes evil

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>I can't formulate a rebuttal so I'll just subliminally concede the argument with muh memes

Shame Chris's glorious laugh is wasted by cucks like you.

>superman has no reason to fight batman he could of even flew away.

Lex kidnapped his mom and said if he didn't fight Batman she would be killed. He also said that he made his men not tell him where she was so Superman couldn't get the information out of him. So that's a reason.

Now, why Superman didn't grab Lex and force him to tell those same henchmen to reveal Martha's location, or fly over to Bruce, hover above him and tell him Lex's plot, or even why Superman couldn't hear his mom's heartbeat the way he could hear Lois's? Who knows. Certainly not Zack Snyder.

Holy shit, "DC out!".

Marvel blown the fuck out.

cause batman just shot him and used trap and shit from the get go

>hover above him and tell him Lex's plot
he tried, he didn't know Bruce had kryptonite, he was waiting for him to get tired because he wasn't listening in his fit of rage
>Superman couldn't hear his mom's heartbeat the way he could hear Lois's
He didn't hear her heart beat, he heard her pounding the rock she was trapped under. She saves him, shit starts to go down, obviously he kept a passive knowledge of where she is, unlike his mother being taken away, which took him off guard, as well as the fact that shes in Gotham...of all the places.

Okay I'll bite shitty troll.

Where was the politically rich story?

Was it the part with the piss where a guy in a wheelchair blew up a courtroom for no reason?
The part with the big monster at the end?

Can you even name a moment?

this is why batman looks like a retard for the entire movie

DCfags. Marvelfags. Just get a room already, you homos.

But flew all the way to a desert in Africa no problem though.....

Wow, a generic CGI superhero movie versus one of the greatest most original movies of all time. How can star wars compete

youtube.com/watch?v=BmGGbDJM6OE

Let me entertain you inability to infer from dialogue and context senpai.

>Where was the politically rich story?
-Public perception of superman
-Government perception of superman.
-Answering to the ramifications of the Zod fight.
-Whether or not the government will sanction a vigilant...because that what he is at the end of the day...(referring to the interview with the congress women where whether supes saving someone justifies his unsanctioned actions)
-"rugged" Batman's harsh methods...again Bats has lost all hope of the good in humanity (referring to his counter argument to Alfreda concern....dead robin as well as ambiguous reference to good guys who don't stay good

>The part with the big monster at the end?
Contingency plan by kookoo lex jr...who has a hard on for supes.

I'm not going to even comment on the poorly surface level questions, which a toddler answer after paying attention to the movie but nice memes senpai.

This must be the 1.jpg poster

He knows shes there....Supes knows that the public knows that Lois Lane is somewhat intimate with Supes.

Of course he went there when shit hit the fan.

Clark literally has no friends...she is the only thing that he really cares about. I'm sure the way you fags obsess about waifus, he probably knows her location when shes doing covert shit like this.

>WAS

What did they mean by this?

>>Where was the politically rich story?
>-Public perception of superman
>-Government perception of superman.
>-Answering to the ramifications of the Zod fight.
>-Whether or not the government will sanction a vigilant...because that what he is at the end of the day...(referring to the interview with the congress women where whether supes saving someone justifies his unsanctioned actions)
>-"rugged" Batman's harsh methods...again Bats has lost all hope of the good in humanity (referring to his counter argument to Alfreda concern....dead robin as well as ambiguous reference to good guys who don't stay good

Oh I see you're just a dumb faggot troll on maximum cringe.
Filtered.

Why didn't he save that CIA agent?

>I can't formulate a rebuttal so I'll just subliminally concede the argument with muh memes

Shame Jack's glorious meme is wasted by cucks like you.

The CIA agent died before the fucking guns starting to light up the sky...

I don't know how many guns are fired daily, but that execution of bodyguards by the henchmen tipped him off.

Why am I suppose to like this selfish Alien asshole?

The movie does nothing but play lip service to your shitty bullet points it does not explore any of them in any even semi substantial way but you already knew that you shitty troll.

Not to mention the dichotomy between Supes and jesus, as well as biblical references to allude to darkseid , Lex's early dialogue about an all powerful being can't be all good and and all good being can't be all powerful.

Its a literally paradox of Omni-benevolence and Omnipotence.

Supes has to sacrifice himself to show that he is in fact good, simultaneously lifting Bruce out of his "rage" crusade and turning public sentiment.

I may be going up my ass but see how bats didn't brand Lex at the end. If he did that to low level scum in the street before, I'm sure he would have done it to him..."its a death sentence in prison". But he is back to being the Batman with principles.

>he tried

Not very hard. He could have easily immobilized Bruce for thirty seconds and said what he needed to but instead decided to be a retard and waste the precious little time he had to find his mother on a pointless fight where he fucking toyed with his opponent until Bruce brought the kryptonite into play. And again, all of that could have been avoided if he'd just forced Lex to order his men to stand down and give up Martha's whereabouts.

>obviously he kept a passive knowledge of where she is

You mean the place she was running away from and only went back to because she decided she was Aquagirl and had the lung capacity to go free-diving for the Lance of Longinus for five minutes?

Do Americans really call their parents by their first name?

2bh, ant man shouldn't be that high.

It does nigger, but I'm not going to recapitulate the finer details of the movie's symbolism to some cuck who can't utilize his cognition senses to maybe...just maybe interpret a movie. If you want your handholding and spoonfeeding, Marvel is >>>>> that way, they both dealt with the same subject, except one will put less strain on your brain...

Its a fucking capeshit movie/

when will people stop talking about this movie?

it's been months with a ton of daily threads. aren't there other movies that deserve some of that attention?

I give my respect to the user who made this gif. The hero we don't deserve.

Where is the source of this ?

I see DCucks have collectively moved onto the "Anger" stage of grief

His head, look at the top of it.

This is tops.

wot...
>He could have easily immobilized Bruce for thirty seconds and said what he needed
He kept insisting...Bruce is literally trying to kill him...and Supes has his hands tied because he does't want to hurt Bruce between the fluctuation in his power given the Kryptonite.
>toyed with his opponent until Bruce brought the kryptonite
He was trying to instill in bats stubborn head (before introduction of Kryptonite) that fighting him is futile. He had an hour to explain, but that quickly devolved into a fight since Bats went all "muh fuck what you're going to say"...understandably since both were being emotionally manipulated by Lex.

>he'd just forced Lex to order his men to stand down and give up Martha's whereabouts.
Because Lex seemed like a down to earth guy...what Supes going to do to him...he doesn't kill remember.

>You mean the place she was running away from and only went back to because she decided she was Aquagirl and had the lung capacity to go free-diving for the Lance of Longinus for five minutes?
Yes...that place...and she could have made it if the rubble didn't topple because of the seismic fight.

a little samefagging is not a bad thing, but i think you're starting to lose it, m8

Nice Senior portrait user...did Martha pic out that shirt for you?

Not him but that gif is perfect. The fact that it hurts your feelings only adds to the perfection.

>DC fans are actually trying to explain the "deeper meaning" behind a shitty Zack Snyder schlock-fest

Truly a Herculean labor

Is easily breaking TFA's shitposting records on Sup Forums.

At this rate, it will be a TDKR levels next year

Friendly reminder that dumbed down masses historically represent the majority of the world population.

But by all means, continue with your Marvel circlejerk to make you feel better about yourselves, if only for a little while. You can't hide from the fact that your mediocre and conformist lifestyles are drenched in banality and lack of ambition, and that you're celebrating the success of a faceless corporation as your own.

One more thing; why do Marveldrones fear what they don't understand?

Encountering the unknown reminds them of the ultimate unknown: death.

If a person is unsatisfied with their lives and feels inadequate they reject it out of fear of having to face their own mortality one day and realizing that they wasted their lives.

So instead of facing their inner demons they choose to cower in the warm and soothing but provisional embrace of escapism and ignorance, which is what Marvel flicks represents to them.

Have fun in your thread though.

>Friendly reminder that dumbed down masses historically represent the majority of the world population.
I don't see how that pertains to this idiotic, poorly edited chucklefuck of a film.

Agree

>being a 73 %'er

can you provide an example of the poor editing? preferably not related to the flash/mad bruce fury bat scene?

>Pretending to like trash to fit in some imaginary elite.
Movie is still horrible garbage, get fucked.

Thank you user, I can understand people not liking the movie, but all these braindead reason....while they hail Civil War....
>bu bu ...it didn't make sense

fuck this shitposting retards, YES...they got to me. No batflek...I know you wanted me to have faith in people innate goodness but fuck them.

Thanks for helping us drive the point of the movie home and elevating it artistically Marvelfriends.

>can you provide an example of the poor editing?
Have you seen the movie, idiot? The example is called "Batman 5 Superman: Dawn of Justice"

>but all these braindead reason....
You can't go two posts without some grammatical fuckup. Stop pretending to be smart, you're going to pop a blood vessel.

>those comments
Are these people for real?

>i can't give an example
at least try to make constructive argument...we know the movie isn't perfect but a mess...kek go what thor nigger.

I'm not even sure what you are trying to say. Can you explain yourself better?

>console wars
>patronizing
>talking down to people

what would clark do?

what percentage of people in these threads actually watched BvS?

i've been in every thread i could, and i don't even plan to watch it, like ever.

what's the 25th month?

Simply put, you have a low cinematic I.Q., or some sort of Stockholm Syndrome, from overexposure to bland, safe, PC and soulless mass-produced blockbusters, which has conditioned you into accepting the absolute lowest common denominator standards in filmmaking, writing and cinematography as somehow acceptable, when you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust for any Kevin Feige-conceived product.

Even strictly in the field of capeshit entertainment, where the bar has always been pretty low, since they're primarly a children media, the level of genuine quality and creative abilities (which comes from studios giving freedom to an auteur with a strong personality and vision towards the material) has kept dropping since the 90's.

When Raimi's Darkman/Spider-Man, Del Toro's Blade 2/Hellboy, Burton's Batman 2 or Bird's The Incredibles offered innovative and playful set pieces, meaningful and relevant themes, each with a very distinct, appropriate tone and truly cinematic aesthetics (simply compare the lighting or editing to today's equivalents), none of these qualities are to be found in Civil War or any of the previous MCU entries. This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man. This is why Feige keeps hiring visionless point-and-shoot directors who come from TV or comedy, colorblind cinematographers and art/set design teams who seem to be in love with grey, sterile hangars for some unexplainable reason. Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins shooting and all follow the exact same formula.

Even as a child, I couldn't imagine being dazzled or amused by those turds, as they're utterly devoid of any charm, colors, magic or imagination.

The movie is objectively a mess

It feels like 2 movies poorly cobbled together, like some abomination

Argument aversion 101
>Grammatical error
Welcome to the internet user, you seem to be fitting in well.

>impying English is my first language
but i wouldn't blame you for not understanding what being bilingual is like...can't even interpret a capeshit movie which tries to be more than capeshit.

This guys laugh is so infectious.

I watched it. I liked Batman but hated the rest.

I agree man, fucking epic movie and The Room are hidden kinograph£. Don't be a part of the 99% plebs.

How can Marvelets compete?
They can't.

Snyder directs in sweatpants and under armor wristbands.

If that's not badass I don't know what is. Nerds can't stand that an alpha auteur is in control of their products, and he's elevating them to heights their puny brains can't comprehend. They can't stand that someone who appears on the outside as a manchild with a comic book fetish, is pushing the medium further than they thought possible.

Snyder, Affleck, and Cavill get the bitches and gays all juicy. They are just ripe with raw sexual energy. This offends the virginal fanboi. MoS and BvS deal with emotional issues and belief systems in a mature way. This doubly offends the fanboi, who is stuck in perpetual adolescence. They can't process or register mature emotions. And people hate what they don't understand.

>He kept insisting

Bullshit, he stops trying almost immediately. The moment he destroyed those popup miniguns with his heat vision-- before the kryptonite enters the picture-- he could have flown straight at Bruce, torn him out of that armor, flown up two or three stories in the air and said, "LISTEN."

>Supes has his hands tied because he does't want to hurt Bruce

Yes, Clark "Consider this mercy" Kent is really worried about Batman's safety.

>Because Lex seemed like a down to earth guy

A down-to-earth guy who has kidnapped and is threatening to kill his mother.

>what Supes going to do to him

Scare the shit out of him. Lex is gambling on Superman's good nature. He should have called that bluff.

>he doesn't kill remember

Like the guy up the thread said, he flew that dude in Africa through multiple brick walls. Nigger did not walk away from that shit.

>nu-males hate Snyder

not surprised

Sup Forums is inhabited largely by 13-year old and beta men. Hence the proliferation of pedo, cu ck and bbc threads. Seeing an alpha male like Zack Snyder causes them to remember how they were bullied by an alpha male and uncomfortable and lash out the only way they know how -impotently typing out hateful words on a Japanese jpeg board. Some, like Ant-Man director Peyton Reed when shown a statement from a capeflick rumor monger saying "DC directors can physically beat up Marvel directors," choose to withdraw into safe spaces instead. It's little wonder why Sup Forums connects with Marvel more

The Marvel Studios fandom is full of generic cunts who try to seem quirky and unique by identifying heavily with a slightly offbeat fandom such as the Marvel Cinematic Universe "But wait, that's actually incredibly mainstream and not offbeat at all!" you say. And you're right. But actual offbeat things don't give as much 'nerd' cred, and these things have more creative value than reality TV so people on Tumblr can make posts such as "Why are all girls nowadays such idiots who watch Jersey Shore? I'm very unique because I like nerdy intelligent stuff like Iron Man 3, and I like quirky men like Tom Hiddleston and Mark Ruffalo teehee, look at this repeating gif of 0.5 seconds of Loki doing a thing with his face and a theory about how all the Marvel movies are connected and Thanos is going to collect all the Infinity Gems except in the movies none of them are really "gems" at all and here is some fanart of all the Avengers gender swapped and with less sexist costumes and they all have the exact same fucking face with that bulbous red nose also did you know that I am a girl who likes superheroes I know it's hard to believe but it is true I AM AN AVENGERS look at this gif of Tony Stark raising his eyebrow, anyway The Avengers is sexist because Black Widow's costume is too tight and unrealistic for a special agent so here is a redesign of her in figure hiding combat fatigues because I am progressive. Does anyone else think that Hulk and Iron Man would make a good couple? TEE HEE I LOVE GAYS BECAUSE I AM SO TOTALLY NOT HOMOPHOBIC EVEN THOUGH I TREAT GAYS AS AN AMUSING NOVELTY Rocket Racoon for president!"

>I'm not even sure what you are trying to say
Yes, you seem to have trouble with simple concepts like "editing" and "conversation".

>those fuckers, our shit!
Why is it always the simpletons struggling to appear smart? As if they have something to prove.