Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzOIw-NsG9M
youtube.com/watch?v=bIi3oxT7Kp4
youtube.com/watch?v=CY-lUtRTdSA
youtube.com/watch?v=VRTGJjmTd6A
youtube.com/watch?v=qVwckL8Q3_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tHPPWDSs1C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grinded on runescape and watch a show that was making me sleepy the whole entire time

Sure ya do. :^)

Don't think so. I should tell him about that when he comes back to the lobby.
>You don't believe me at all, do you?

MANDATORY claim
>inb4 mavis is garbage

>Emi claimed

I don't listen to him much, but Radicals is my favorite of his. I'm more of an Earl fan.

Still here

Sweet, what instrument do you play?

I started playing it around 2010 or so, and my patience is super thin (hence my inability to git gud at Dark Souls)

My darling little waifu.

Alright, you do that
>Who knows~?

I've been wondering, where is she from?
Looks like a good movie to watch

How about no?

Selfish bote will stay selfish

How ya doing 2.0?

High quality ones I'm guessing.

Glad to hear. Same for the most part. The usual music and chill. Was thinking of playing OW but nah maybe tomorrow.

Hell I'd even buy one. You do a genre that I like so no worries there.

He's prone to these type of accidents :^)

>Best idol claimed

Heh at the start of easyscape, boy you have no idea how bad runescape was before GE

Forever my waifu

Claim

Sup Emi.

>You know!

Does it happen often when you go bowling? :^)

I thought you were rape boat

Roll for your shitposting superpower:

0-1: You have a folder for every single poster on /waifu/ with exact filenames, and the ability to mimic anybodies persona.

2-3: You can guarantee a get, one dub every minute, trips every ten minutes, quads every 100 minutes and so on.

4-5: You can delete every OTHER /waifu/ thread at any moment.

6-7: You can spam without a captcha and no cool down, the only limit is how fast you can select an image.

8-9: You can recite every copypasta ever written from memory.

Dubs: Your choice of any of the above.
Trips and up: All of the above.

Boom claimed

same for me! lol Did you watch anymore more of Bill Burr?

Hey there! What's up?

What's /waifu/ listening too tonight?

Here's what I'm currently on

youtube.com/watch?v=SzOIw-NsG9M

Why didnt ya put on some hype as music instead??

Aw alright I like him too but not as much as tyler

I play the drums!

Ugggggh fiiiiiiiine I will share mine with you tho

Awesome! you should buy one of our shirts too haha

Still claimed

fuck i forgot my pic

Mandatrory claim
Obligatrory REE
Nothing as yet.

Claimed.

I'm heading out for the night.

Have fun, and see y'all later.

I'm in heaven

shush now~

Guess I'm not

You're too kind!

youtube.com/watch?v=bIi3oxT7Kp4
Yea, I'm just not to big of a fan of rape Tyler. Anyways, you into much other rap or hip-hop?
Goodnight wonderful.

Milinda claim
Im still not dead yet.
How is everyone doing?

Goodbye.

I'm fine, could be better, but how are you man?

RWBY!?

Not much. Music, steak, soda, the usual. You?

youtube.com/watch?v=CY-lUtRTdSA

Birb 2.0 :V

>

Later Sanae.

Not until you admit it!

Sup Milinda!

Chiaki claimed

Dumb reason, I hear my fan spin like crazy which makes me worry but I know it means its doing its job
youtube.com/watch?v=VRTGJjmTd6A

Good night comrade

Mindlessly grinding in runescape, whats up

Oh god, I can't imagine how bad that must have been. I stopped playing because some jackass tricked me into following him into the wilderness, then warped away as I was killed by monsters.

Oh hell yeah dude! I started on drums but have slowly moved to guitar. Drums will always hold a special place in my heart though.

Heyo!

Miho claimed

3am and dealing with drunk people. What a way to start the day.

>Hugs

Mobile sucks

Ah runescape... the game that teaches you true life lessons of true human nature..

>pic related

Is there Dungeons or raids in runescape?

I never played it long enough to figure that out. Also how u doing?

Maybe I should get drunk too heheh

Now there is
Im meh, mindless grinding is mind numbing

Hey Shiro. Im doing alright. Had a really good last few days though! Super worn out from all the excitement though.

Hey! How's it going friend?

Sounds pretty chill. Not too much. Just got done playing Space Engineers with a friend.

Yuuki! How are you?

>Hugs
Hey Miho. How are you today?

Yeah it's quite the conundrum. He's always threatening to light the place on fire with Roman candles ::^)

Haha yep. Saw Why Do I Do This and You People Are All the Same. I think I saw the other but there was no real title on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qVwckL8Q3_Y

Sure why not, never owned a band shirt before.

May I ask what's the excitement for? Glad to see you happy.

Hanako claimed.

Ive always wanted to play Eve Online. I heard its crazy but takes years to get into.

fuck that.

Im still a wow god tho

Never played that game before but games with friend is always fun

Yeah, don't talk or trust strangers. Because they'll lure you into the woods and let you die, just like in real life

I'm good, just got back from roaming the town with my brother playing Pokemon GO. I take it you're well?

Mili! I'm doing great
What about you?

There's nothing to admit~

Happy hunting!

Its only because I think you are cute

Yeah I am a little bit! My friend tries to get me into alot of it and I enjoy it!

Awwwwww alright makes sense I would worry to o to be honest

I wanna play bass too but I am fully focused on drums at the moment

Wait really?!?

'sup guys, claimed.

Got any plans?

Music, Mass Effect and I was able to get some bud so I'm relaxing a bit. Love me some Pendulum saved

Oh, I'm a big fan of hip-hop and rap. What ya listen to a lot?

Heard of the name but never seen any game play

That is why I'm a solo player, I became kirito before kirito was a thing

Im not much of a pc person as you can tell, heh

Pretty good. Better than last night anyways! You doing any better?

Doesn't that just sound like a Grand ole time?

I tried. Don't do it, it's fucking painful to get anywhere at all in it.
>And I'm still fucking salty that I somehow lost my ships, money, and everything when I hadn't played for 8 months, and they said I never had any of it.

Ya huh! You just won't tell me!

Sounds like a pretty damn good night right there!

Tired just got up. And I get to fix my truck again today. I think my fuel injector controller died.

Have fun with that.

I'm going to move to my computer now. No pics on phone.

Sup Bluebell
They do send you off the rails ey? Just kill your sides and send you to purgatrory
Actually not a virgin.
Doing cleaning at home. Spent most of my afternoon grinding the Emu War 2016 simulator.

>>>>>>>>>

Same, I'm going to stick with guitar I think because it's the most accessible to me. I have a drumset, but I can't play it most days because I don't want to scare my dogs or annoy the family.

Look at Mr. Hipster over here lol. Isn't there a full PVP version of Runescape out or did it get shut down? Like Darkscape or something

Reported for avatar

Well aren't ya one sweet cutie~

And what exactly are you hoping I'd say~?

Have fun

Darkscape is shutdown, deadman mode is going on

Eh.. complicated games are a turn off

>being happy
What luck. Enjoy it.
>frisbee golf
Fuck, I wish I was good at that, everyone on my dad's side of the family loves it. I could probably learn it or something.

I listen to Kyle a whole lot and Danny Brown, Schoolboy Q and a few other things what about you??

Hey neither am I!

Haha fare enough that is why i got a electronic set to play in my room

Thanks I am only the sweetest to you

Heya!!!

I play guitar and bass. I have been doing a bit of guitar collecting, it's been going very well.

Thanks! I'll surely need it kek.

That's the one probably. Hilarious, he rips on some subjects that I haven't seen others really dive into. Can't remember which special it was but the hitting women bit had me dying. The NBHD is great man.

Not for the bowling alley~

Haha yeah. There were never any designs I liked but I do want to get a NBHD shirt soon.

Spent about 3 hours walkig around with Pokemon GO, and the city is saturated beyond belief with Doduo. So Emu War Simulator 2016. Aside from that, good.
You know you love the statutrory rape of your eyes

plenty of slutty teens of your city on changirl.jimdo.com

That you don't believe me!

Eh, some thoughts about relationship BS brought me down. But I'm just moving past it, as dwelling on it won't help. Let the mood come in, and pass right through me.
That's good to hear! And what the dicks is frisbee golf?

Why, did your cousin pull some kinda Theft? Perhaps made the get away in an Auto...mobile?

Glad to know you're doing better!

Oh you~

>maybe you'll find more Ama cosplays
:^)

Alright, I don't believe ya
Happy~?
I'm calling it a night again, hopefully I'll get more sleep this time

Oh goodie i'm not alone!

Ive heard stories of people getting paid to fuck someone over in that game. So they befriend the person for two years just to get close enough to fuck them over. Steal all their ships/money and peace out.

There was a dude who basically ran a huge pyramid scheme for YEARS and took everyones money one day built the biggest ship took off into deep space and dared people to take him on.

Goodnight /waifu/

Sleep well

Goodnight, Amatsun

What's the difference?

Awesome man, glad things are good on your end. I'm pretty tired myself, I have the day off from work to relax and do nothing

I'm jealous, I had one of those really awful electronic drum pad things that never work right half the time lol. Do you listen to blink-182 at all? They released a new album the other day, it's pretty solid in my opinion

I want to get a bass and bass amp at some point, but I'm content with my cheap acoustic and Les Paul for the time being.

Darkscape = Rs3
Deadman mode = 07 Rs

Claimed

I'm thoroughly enjoying it lol. What's your favorite song by Pendulum? Means either Fasten you Seat belts, Tarantula, or Blood Sugar

Lol sounds a little tiring.

Lmao, if you are a podcast listening guy I highly suggest liking his soundcloud theMonday Morning Podcast/ Funny shit right there

They can be for me but I adore space survival games and this is the best out there in my opinion.

I will thanks.
I think i'm pretty bad but I did a tournament today and qualified for a state level amatuer tournament. Scored a -1 for the course.

How are you Rikka? Its been a long time since we talked.

Kek I know them feels. That was my day yesterday. Doduo? Really? I have yet to see a single one... Thats good though. Glad to hear you are well.

Ah I understand. Glad you are moving past it though.
Kek go look it up! Its actually really cool and rather difficult.

Thanks Amatsu! Its nice to come here in a good mood for a change.

Goodnight Discount Megumin~

That sounds pretty chill. Don't stay up too late friend!

Yeah mine is way easier to do then a clutch. I just have to unbolt it from the heat sink.

>Hugs

Gotcha, I'm more for fantasy type settings

Hey, Les Pauls are good guitars. Couldn't go without one myself, fun little things to tinker about on.

Also, life has been going good for me. Getting a new bird today to replace the one that died.

As far as music goes, I've been occupied with writing songs for a band I'm in.

I love your glasses

I need to listen to Danny Brown and ScHoolboy Q. As for me, I listen to Kanye, Young Thug, Kendrick Lamar, a little bit of J. Cole, Earl, Young Dolph on occasion, Meek Mill, A$AP Ferg and A$AP Rocky, Common, and YG. For old school, I listen to Wu-Tang, but only 36 Chambers, Snoop Dogg, Rakim, Tribe Called Quest, Nas, Notorious BIG, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, and Run-DMC. Holy shit I listed a lot. I also need to get into MF Doom.

Not alot, I suck at those

That's a mission task :^)

Sleep well man.

Actually, yes he did. The coverage on it was Grand.

I don't listen to podcast if it's his commentary I just might. Some of it is on YouTube actually, saw it in the related videos.

I see. Im about to be hating life, i'm not very good with cars but it's really expensive to have a shop do it.

I see. I just like survival and coop. RPGs are pretty good too. Some fantasy games I dont mind.

I missed you too friend! So you are improving? Thats awesome!
Im doing really well! Im actually happy for once~

Your a qt

It feels faked... oh well. Night Cute Bote.

Yeeeep. I've heard stories like that as well. It's truly a game for autists. Not to say it's not good, it has it's merits, but it felt like a second job when I played it.

Probably The Other Side. That or Propane Nightmares. Watercolor is also pretty good, but Slam was what got me into them.

It's all I can do! I can't stay depressed! How can I be the genki otherwise?
OH SHIT! I've seen some webms of this, that's some crazy shit. I can't even properly throw a frisbee though.

To get away with something like that, he must live in a City. You have lots of Liberty in those.

I'm gonna go to bed when this thread dies, though most likely sooner, I've been up since 7am yesterday lol

Gotcha. I remember my friend complaining about Darkscape and how some of the mechanics and stuff worked.

I love mine. They have such a nice sound. Sorry to hear about the bird, what kind did are you getting?

Old blink-182 is fantastic. The album isn't as good, but it's still a good listen. Bored to Death is probably my favorite song on the album.

My precious.

Its just pvp anywhere in the game with 4x the xp gain

You think that soda tastes like dick?

The real Hanako's here

You'll be fine just take your time.

It's get great he rambles on about his day and his thoughts. He has a couple reoccuring thins he does like, me and a buddy of mine do it all the time but when ever he says the word "lady" he backs away form the mic and kinda yells it. Makes me laugh everytime. He does it in this video at 1:19

youtube.com/watch?v=tHPPWDSs1C8

Oh man Watercolor is my shit. Possibly dumb question, you ever listen to Infected Mushroom?

That you are. Any plans for the night?

Pineapple green cheek.