Hey Sup Forums! Ask a Subway employee anything

Hey Sup Forums! Ask a Subway employee anything.
>Pic extremely unrelated because I got a new phone and it doesn't have many pictures on it

Have you ever spat on the food?

No because I'm not a disgusting faggot.

How come i always get the squirts when i eat anything there?

What kind of meat/cheese/sauces do you get?

Why triangle cheese and skimpy meat portions?
Why nondiscrete microwaves?

The triangular cheese is (apparently) so that we can alternate the diet ion of each cheese slice so that it will melt evenly on the sub.

Skimpy meat portions are bullshit. Especially when it comes to chicken teriyaki and steak.

all of em. i like a sloppy sandwich.

Also if you're referring to the oven as a nondiscrite microwAve it actually is an oven. There are different setting on it for different subs and it changes the internal heat to suit that sub accordingly. For instance, with the chicken breadth patty it has a setting that actually bakes the party all the way through.

Is it actually worth working there? Need a job right now.

It's honestly probably the pepper jack cheese, the Italian dressing, and the hot sauce. The employees have to refill the sauce bottles from packets of sauce that might be left open for days.

It's not a bad job. It's just a lot of repetition and doing things that a written on lists in a timely fashion. And also a lot of dealing with people's bullshit because you work in fast food so they think that they're automatically better than you.

Weirdest or worst orders you've taken
Also post bizarre customer stories

Ok this is a long one. My second day on the job and a lady ordered a footlong flatbread but before I could put anything on it she wanted it toasted. After toasting it she wanted chicken teriyaki. But before I could put cheese on it she wanted it tossed again. After cheese, toasted. After veggies, toasted. After sauces, toasted. Then she looks at it and goes "it's not burned enough can you toast it for a few more minutes please?"
>mfw the thing came out of the oven more dark than Michael Jordan's shitter
>mfw my coworker tells me that the lady comes in all the time doing that bullshit

Weirdest order was most definitely a guy that wanted a foot long buffalo chicken and then hands me a pack of gummy worms over the counter and goes "Can you put these on it? I'll give you a good tip." My coworker that was working that night with me still talk about it.

Did you do it?
Also, greentext plez

You want me to re tell the story in green text format?

No, just post moar stories,in greentext format

Also bump

>Two months ago
>Old man walks into the store (around age 75)
>His daughter (around 45/50) is with him
>The man starts yelling at my coworker "These dumbasses should know what I want already
>tfw this is why we have nursing homes
>His daughter starts calming him down and says "Dad they don't know what you want you're going to have to tell them"
>"They should already know. This is the same company that has a store in the Walmart"
>"Dad it's not the same people that work in this one."
>"It doesn't matter, it's the same company."
>Ignore him and make his sub
>tfw the dude starts arguing with me about (how he thinks) that the chocolate chip cookies are 50 cents cheaper than the other cookies.
>mfw he calls us all Nazis and waddles out of the store
>even better when his daughter corrals him, grabs their food and puts a crisp 20 dollar bill in the tip jar
>Subway Nazis

>>Subway Nazis
Kek