Lets get a gun thread going

Lets get a gun thread going.

Pic is the first pistol i owned. bought it sketchy as fuck and traded it off a long time ago.

Current EDC is a dark earth Glock 27 currently in my car.

I've been saving to get one of these. Not for any particular purpose, I just always thought they were pretty bad ass.

Should i buy this for 360.00?

you uhm, leave a gun in your car? heh... wow.

>he doesn't have a car gun
>laughingsluts

Or a trunk gun

Work gun.

HK USP .45

Many will say they hate it, but I absolutely love it. I'm usually a Glock guy, but this particular weapon is my go-to every time. I've literally run matches with one (my other USP, an FDE frame) and always attend courses with it, only using a Glock 19 to switch things up a bit.

OP, I highly advise you not keep your gun in your car. Always keep it on you if you carry. I attended an Advanced Handgun class with a guy in his early 30s in 2007. The guy was pretty level headed, but he used his car as a holster, as you are doing. He got out of his car to go into a 7-11, and when he came out and got near his car, he was mugged and shot twice in the stomach. Always carry on you, please.

Ruger makes decent budget stuff and there's nothing wrong with their stuff for the price range their in but if you can drop up to 150 more your range of options is pretty big.
Have you tried one out and found it agreeable? That's really the most important factor.

Daily carry.
Only 11 oz empty.
Feels like someone hit your hand with a hammer when you fire it.
If you can't solve a problem with 5 shots, you're probably fucked anyway.

A buddy of mine owns one, no complaints from him.

OC

CC

I honestly wouldnt. I dont like to mess with rugers. never found them comfortable

only when walking into a federal building.

I own no plastic firearms.

EDC is a Kimber Eclipse Pro II.
Church / Court gun is a Colt Gov't Model in Stainless.
Trunk gun is a Mini-14 Stainless.

some of them are legally obligated to provide storage btw

I could drop more if its worth it. I havent shot it before. I was just going to get it to set a baseline and then get the next one according to what i liked or didnt like about this. If i use a loaner version it could get how they have it set up that i dont like so i was just going to take a chance. I have read reviews and watched that old guy on youtube shot with it and both were positive.

thanks

thanks. Brand you do prefer?

op here.
I would love a stainless colt gov model.

imstead i have the glock 27, taurus 85, wasr ak, romian underfolder, ar-15, tokerev, k1911, and a 22.

go to /k/ theres like a billion of these threads

my go to is glock but another favorite of mine is sig sauer. i prefer s&w for revolvers

S&W M&P Shield in 9mm. I have it. I love it. It's a compact handgun that thinks it's a full-size.

I prefer to not wander from Sup Forums

on a mosin nonetheless. what scum. must be 19.

get your ass in /k/ OP

you just don't know how it feels to be in love.

this

I never came on mine, but it was more comforting to me than a body pillow is to a Japanese woman.

I wonder if the man or woman in the assembly line at the factory making those rifles assembled that rifle and thought "someday, someone is going to pinch their dickhead with the bolt of this here rifle."

Rate my gun?