no it's

god-tier: avant-garde
pleb-tier: kitsch

>doesn't even point out whats wrong with the chart

The arts are subjective and this is my analysis on the topic

>Has a photograph in the chart

Rly makes u think

where do memes go in here?

I could not care less about the particulars of your bait, that's your own responsibility.

What I am telling you is that you need to put more effort in to the picture itself. Awkward line spacing, changing fonts, hyphenating "God-Tier" and no other tiers, using the phrase "God-Tier" at all, not placing the subtitle alongside the title of the tiers, I could go on.

This reads like a Sup Forums tourist's first attempt at upsetting the art boards.

OP here.
memetic impressions would probably place mid tier. the deconstructionist wave of memes that are currently rising have shown promise though. It's a pretty young form and I don't think it has quite proven itself yet.

I took a dadaist approach user. Sup Forums is a nihilistic place so I believe the approach was appropriate.

>autistically critiquing form over content.

Again, I don't care about your opinions, they are boring. I'm telling you that if you put more effort in to the way in which these boring opinions are presented, you are going to incite discussion much more easily and reliably. This is why your first thread hit a 404 with zero replies.

You can either take my advice or not, I don't really care.

>magnum opuses

Fact: Dadaism is gay
Fact: It is scientifically proven that Homosexuals are mentally wired like women
Fact: Women cannot create art

Ergo: Dadaism is not art and is therefore less than even lower forms of visual skullduggery like photography

>I don't care about your opinions
Your mind may change if you truly consider them.

>they are boring.
this is a value statement. is-ought gap can easily be applied and this statement can be tossed in the trash.

>I'm telling you that if you put more effort in to the way
you pretty much just restated your previous post. again, to restate, the message is clear in the text. no one gives a shit about the indentations and formatting.

>in which these boring opinions
value statement -> is-ought gap. discarded.

>you are going to incite discussion much more easily and reliably
this is a completely baseless assumption. please post sources on where you could make such an a posteriori conclusion. or, describe your rationale.

>This is why your first thread hit a 404 with zero replies.
source?

>You can either take my advice or not, I don't really care.
isn't this obvious? assuming free will, I'm an autonomous agent. why did you need this sentence?

How thrilling.
Have fun, kid.

>how thrilling
quite the refutation.

>Have fun, kid.
condescending ad hominen.

you got him dude!!!!! nice!!!!

That's not ad hominem.

bumping this good thread

Tier of what? I'm so lost where you're going with this; you list genres, specific works, and different areas. It's inconsistent.
Also Dada is dead and chances are you have no idea what you're talking about.

>crafts
>shit tier
Whatever artist first came up with the idea of a chair or beer is a far greater man than the dipshit who sculpted that useless knuckle chewer.

>Terrance Malick
I swear you can spot a Sup Forums poster from a fucking mile away.

Also a Magnum Opus can be shit. See Sasha Grey.

This chart is absolute nonsense, the things being placed in tiers are not alike in any way. It's like you made a tier list of musical artists and put dubstep on there

Tell me why have Mona Lisa in high? What do you like about the Mona Lisa?

>low tier
>design
>can't use a photoshop guide or a typeface that isn't retarded
Someone get rejected from design school? Aw, poor baby

I like how she has no eyebrows

Very bold move on the Vince E's part

>Leo. Da Vinci - The Pieta
I can't believe you guys are taking this seriously

where does /culinary/ stand in this chart brahs?

This

well the lack of eyebrows certainly add to the paintings "purity".

OP here. I'd say it mostly comes down to the Mona Lisa being the sole epitome of the golden ratio in a painting. The Mona Lisa is a masterwork of the human form and ever since its inception, realists have been trying to emulate it (to some degree or another).

Kek