You get to do anything with one celebrity, who is it and what to you do?

You get to do anything with one celebrity, who is it and what to you do?

Sophie Turner. I wouldn't fap for two months to build up the biggest load of cum possible, face fuck her and completely cover her face with cum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/px5njG8ikvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Way to waste your 15 seconds fag.

Mira Furlan, the "French Woman" from Lost. I'd jerk off twice before hand so we could make passionate love for hours.

Lights Poxleitner

I would also save up a 2 month load, have her take me to the back of her tour bus where she sleeps, have her blow me and let me fuck her brains up tell she cant move, blow my load in her mouth, hair, and back, then leave her there unable to move till her husband comes back to find her.

pic related is where id fuck her.

I'd go work out with arnie

Enjoy your one minute sex.

Topkek, kid.
>thinking cum builds up
>thinking he can last more than 5 seconds not having cummed for months

I would fuck Lia. Just because shes a goddess.

She also played D'Lenn (or however you wanna spell it) from Babylon 5

but it does build up. although 2 months is too long.

your cum does build up right from the moment you cum. not sure how long it takes to make ur balls full but id imagine it wouldnt be more than a week

You would be wrong.

It doesn't any more than not fapping for 2-4 days. Technically you could try edging every day in order for it to build up but you'd drip cum every night until you actually do cum, and that would also happen if you don't cum in over a month.

She's hot even today but if I met Denise Crosby in the 80's and could do *anything*, I'd knock her up without hesitation. I'd cum deep inside and hold her down till it was finished. Fuck she's so hot

plenty of horny busty sluts of your city wanna eat your cum on changirl.jimdo.com

>ITT: virgins
I'd just have a dinner and some fun time with Ryan Reynolds. No sex involved, obviously.

I've posted this in the past but it fits the thread so whatever. Emma Watson as in this pic with that outfit and everything. The situation is that I have blackmailed her. She has to do what I tell her and let me do what I want.

Feel her up, kiss her all over and that sort of thing while undressing her. Eventually I put her on her knees and face fuck her until I cum in her throat.

Once I get hard again I put her on her back on the bed with me standing beside it. I fuck her pussy while alternating between being straight up and gripping her legs, and leaning over her while kissing and groping her tits and throat. Eventually I cum deep in her pussy.

cum loads definitely build up but probably reaches a max after a week

I would also like this. He seems like a great guy.

This thread seems to be focused mainly on sexual stuff though not just anything. I'd probably do something non sexual with a cool celeb if this was a non sex based thread.

Olivia wilde. Kiss her face

I'd have a date with Emma Roberts.
First I'd take her for a walk in a park, then we'd go to see a play in the theater and after that go to a nice and romantic restaurant. Then we would proceed to go and have a few drinks and dance salsa so I can impress her with my smooth dancing and then I'd proceed to take her to a fancy hotel and fuck her as hard as I can.

I'd have normal, non-creepy sex, you faggot.

Get to do anything? I transfer this bitches riches to my bank account.

Eat a pizza and go to the PNE with DannyDeVito

Way ahead of you.

Have Bill Murray dress up like his character in Quick Change, then have him fuck my mom and pee in my bed when he is done. Then we'd eat a bag of fortune cookies together, reading the fortunes and adding, "in bed." to the end of each fortune while hi-fiving eachother. At the end of the day he would ask if he could call me dad and I would slap him and tell him to call himself a gypsy cab.

MEW.

Fuck her with her feet in my face. Then cum all over her gorgeous face.

>Mew
Fucking a pokemon is too perverted

I'd fuck Mewtwo, but for now, I'll just stick Mary.

Force her to become my wife. duh. and if we divorce I get everything she owns.

Bo Jackson

I'd play Tecmo Bowl with him

Underage b&
Can't even fap yet

Remember the cartoon Pro Stars?

That was pretty fuckin' rad.

youtu.be/px5njG8ikvo

Emma Watson

Make her roleplay Hermoine and id fuck her so hard in all the ways possible.. also drink pumpkin juice with her