Has any of the beautiful Sup Forums people grown weed plants. Im planning in growing a few but...

Has any of the beautiful Sup Forums people grown weed plants. Im planning in growing a few but, i dont want to have a huge farm. Im thinking 4 plants. But i dont know want kinds of pots i should use. I would really like just simple pots but what would those give me after harvest? Many questions Sup Forums and any suggestions will be awesome

How big are the pots?

Buy a fucking book

At the moment i only have 1. Its clay and its prop like half a foot. Maybe. Tbh idk

Why the fuck would i buy a book when i can buy the fucking supplies instead

You need different size pots for different ages of plants idiot

A book on how to grow weed you ignorant fuck

U dont think i know that? Ive grown plants before years ago. And want to get back into it but not as tough as i was

Then fuck off nobody here wants to talk about fucking pots go to 420 chan

Yeah i would buy a book, but id rather spend the money on something other than the book to grow the plants

Pots are least important. You need to be able to care for the plants and have lights on those fuckers.

If no one wants to hear me talk about as u call "pots". Then why are u on this thread?

Very true. So instead i could like use, for example a jug of water cut in half. Just to keep it cheap and easy huh

But i would really want indoor but im doing it out door just for the sake of not having more money on my bill ya feel

Yeah, as long as they have nutrients, light, and water. Also find out how to grow dankest shit, as the process is more complicated than just growing a plant.
gotta do more if outdoor. They could get eaten by deer and shit.

Yeah thats true. But i just want a small out come then gradualy get to the fire shit

Ive grown out doors but i was young and grew my little plants in little clay pots

At least keep them hidden. If highschoolers find them, they'll steal them. I know because we did it once.

But my question is (nver made it clear. Im sorry) what should i start them off in, then move them into something they can grow a good size in with out moving a secondtime

Lollll ive had friends do that but yeah they will just be behind my shead, and im not worried about the people living next to me cuz they all grow. As well. Pretty funny if u ask me #bayarealife (#s are gay)

Potting soil is fine. size of pot depends on how big you're willing to move them as.

What do u mean? Like as in move them to a new pot when i feel when ready?

As long as there is room for the roots, the size of the pot doesn't matter. DO you plan on putting them in the actual ground at all?

No not at all

Do u think it will be a bad idea to start the seed off in a big pot to avoid moving it? The reason why i keep talking. About moving the pots kinda is because last time i dropped a plant lmao

If you're going from seeds, start that indoors in a cup sized pot, then move outside once it reaches it's limit.

Good idea. I think i can pull it off.
Before this ends. What are the top keys i should always remember nothing that points the obvious like water snd light

It is actually really important to not over water the plant. This is very important for growing a healthy plant and is often overlooked. You don't want the soil to be soaking wet, you want it to be almost dry but not completely dry if that makes sense to you.

Yes it very much does. If i were to grow out doors. How would i get rid of the spider and bugs. Are there types of bugs that are friendly. If not i can always look it up. I just like fresh info and having another mind tell me info

Spiders eat bugs that eat plants

It depends what you're going for. I've heard rumors of people coloring their plants in order to make more money. If it's for you, learn breeding techniques to maximize potency.

You want to keep bugs off if you're gonna smoke it. Just check on them though, and remove plants.

But they can also lay eggs. And i dont want to smoke spider eggs. I hate spiders enough already lol

I wont mod my plants lmaoo.

>Bay Area
Ayyyyy 34209 here

Wait what? Lmao

There are certain chemicals you can give your plant to deter insects. If you use these chemicals make sure to properly flush the crop before you harvest the buds so the chemicals won't corrupt your final product. Or, as someone mentioned, you could use other bugs that won't harm the plant and will eat the insects that you don't want. I think people also use lady bugs for this purpose but I am not completely sure. My memory on all of this is slightly rusty so I would do your own research as well if I were you.

94590/91 nigggaaaa

You are brilliant sir

AyyyyYyYyy

The natural cali sun for the cali bud loll. Fuck i hate saying cali

OFF TOPIC!! (OP)
Good tips for growing in a closet?

Good luck to you my friend.

Proper ventilation is key for a strong and healthy stalk!!! Also try to seal any cracks in the door as much as possible to let the least amount of light out as possible.

Thank you sir. Hope to talk to u guys soon and update on le plants. And thank you to all the ideas this thread has given me

So if light can leave the area its a huge fuck up?

For fucks sake, summerfag. It's a fucking weed not some exotic fucking orchid from the Amazon. Container, dirt, water, light.

Get the fucking book or go on youtube to learn the specifics like nutrition, males.vs females, strains, light cycles, transplanting, etc.

Dave's not here, man.

For maximum potency it is ideal for the plant to get all of the light that it can. The more it gets the more energy it can use for producing trichomes and such. You can still grow good buds with light escaping but if you want to grow the best then it is ideal to have the room sealed off.

This is the most autistic thread i have seen in awhile..

Fuck off he just wants to learn to grow good bud.

Perfect. People like you who actually like to give infomation to people are awesome.

well your appart of it fuck boy

two gallon pots should be sufficient

I will soon become a scientist in this weed operation and make a strain named meme. So i can grow some dank memes

I would be guessing too. But would they be good to start off from? Someone here told me to start off in a cup thing

pretty sure the point of starting small and ratcheting up is it's easier management for the plants needs
If you put a couple of seeds in a cup you'll be able to maintain good moisture level and there won't be much room for weeds to start growing
if you start in a two gallon then the seeds are at the top and you've got to get 8 times as much soil wet, with a small window that is actually accessible to the growing plant, and there's a lot of room for weeds to land and grow
start small and transplant to a bigger one when they fill in their original home

2 gallon grow bags or pots at least.

you might think a big plastic bottle or even 1 gallon pot is good enough but the root system practically fills it. 2 gallons at least. search "grow bag" on ebay. they're great. also, it should be miracle gro moisture control. you'll need two of the $15 bags for 12 2-gallon bags.

here's an example under 8 4ft t5 lights after 3 months. the small ones are new additions after i discovered males. they lived in a simple 5x6 wooden pen with mylar sheets. it's too easy and the whole setup costs $200 because we get handfuls of seeds in arizona.

if you're in AZ, fucking VOTE this time because my signature was one of the 250,000 that they got when they needed 150,000 to legalize it.

We have it medical here in CA but not for rec yet. Hopefully soon tho!!

And ive seen the grow bags. I just dont really understand why its a bad and if its sturdy. I never heard of them until tonight