Ask a guy who just with a 12 year old girl anything (best experience of my life)

Ask a guy who just with a 12 year old girl anything (best experience of my life)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats your name and adress and a pic of yourself so i can send a congratulations fruit basket?

Go to hell freak

I would also like to send him a fruit basket. but i'll need him to provide proof first

This.
I will send you my credit card.

summerfag

dumb fuck he obviously means he just taught her klingon.

where do you live?

Oh yeah UR credit card!! What was the number and security digits again?

I forget

blood or no blood?

>A response to your petition on Black Lives Matter

>Blah blah blah, black people are rioting because of police and we support that...

>Blah blah blah, you're racist for being scared...

>Blah blah blah, you're racist because you don't know what black lives matter are about...

>"The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations. The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations, and therefore we are not able to address the formal request of your petition. We encourage you to engage with your community in the ongoing discussion of how we can better build trust and safety in our communities."

>"Thank you for your participation in the We the People platform. We'll be back in touch soon."

>-- The We the People Team

this is for the petition on putting black lives matter on the U.S. government's terror organizations list. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AMERICAN TO SIGN THIS. p

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Pics or it didnt happen

Post proofs

you mean 12 year old goat..

get off my thread faggot. anonlivesmatter

someone post a link to something or just leave.

This.

Stop being such a bigger OP

greentext it, faggot

>are you Mudslime?

after 9 too old...

Respect trips op