Hey Sup Forumsros 5 year lurker here and i hate to post threads because im unoriginal as fuck

hey Sup Forumsros 5 year lurker here and i hate to post threads because im unoriginal as fuck
cutting to the chase
>got out of jail few days ago
>come home to foreclosed house
>havent ate in 3 days
>on my phone at mcdonalds on their wifi
>if any richfags willing to donate a few dollars to my paypal just so i can eat and possibly get some cigarettes
>i would be forever in debt to you
ITT: basically OP begging for food money

PP: [email protected]

its my mothers paypal but she is really sick right now so please dont somehow fuck with our account or something guis.. yall are basically my only family

thanks again Sup Forumsi promise when i off myself in 10 years ill stream for you beautifully disturbed individuals

>get out pf jail

Theres your problem. You arw probably a total waste of human scum and not the slightest enhancement for society.
Kill yourself

>got out of jail
What did you do?

If I had PayPal I would give money to you

Man, if you do happen to get some money, only spend it on neccesary items. Not cigarettes. You should probably consider quitting.

Let's hope you starve to death and natural selection wins again.

LOL Hopefully you die painfully and horribly today

fucking scum

I wonder how many disgusting, spoilt brat man-children/actual children are going to post shit in here about OP being poor or just getting out of jail because they literally have no life experience to speak of.

Just you, you beta virgin

Suicide is always an option

Hey guys our local edgelord has shown up to make an edgy comment he cant actually understand himself because he lacks basic social skills.

The answer is obvious. Take out as many people as you can before killing yourself!

Richfag here
What did you do OP? To land you in jail

Beta is a meme you halfwit, in reality the natural beta male is in a better position than the alpha as far as humans are concerned. Virginity is not something the average adult still has you simpleton you are insulting people based on your own failings using tired old Sup Forums slang.

Just stop posting and kill yourself ... seriously

Take a good fucking hard look at yourself.

Your virginity is safe

I'm not the despertaley inadequate edgelord getting all upset when people arent replying with 'kill yourself' like a confused 14 year old given some unmonitored internet access for an hour.

Safely spent 13 years ago fam which is probably around the time you were born.

Get a job, or go collect welfare

Thank you for the valuable input, insecure virgin

Are you just projecting now as it seems that's whats happening? Grownups aren't bothered by being being mislabeled as virgins as sex is trivially easy to obtain for anyone not retarded, it appears to be a major focus for you though my sweet child. Unless your'e also an adult in which case I'm so sorry it turned out like this for you.

[:
hey thanks man!
posession of cocaine 1-4g
thank you cause ur right thats something i needed to hear. fuck cigarettes that money imma put toward lunch meat and cheese and bread
haiii thats bretty good!
well i guess i make one more of those, 3edgy5me kiddo
kek
kekkkk
nah im not contributing another reason to add more restrictions to gun laws
got pulled over for no front plates in a friends car, i gave consent to search and they found coke under the seat
as soon as im done helping my mom get the house packed up(we had to sell it after 11 years) thats my plan
i did twice in this post

>forever in debt to you strangers over an anonymous image board over the internet.

Seems legit OP

its a figure of speech maynge

as soon as i answer all the questions everyone leaves.. awesome

Not really a question, but I hope that anything we contribute could help you.