Meet da new Fierce Five

Meet da new Fierce Five.

Squad up nigga.

they're all disgustingly ugly, worst Gym team ever

2012 was waifu-tier

mckalya was the only hot one.

>twerk, c-walk and dab in your routine
Doubt international judges give out scores based on quotas and BLM membership

the us team isn't really using that low-budget under armor shit during the olympics, are they?

fucking disappointing and disgusting if they wear anything but nike.

the tallest one isn't bad.

the only egregiously ugly girl is the zikababy in the middle. far right is below average. the other three aren't bad at all and borderline cute when they're smiling.

ugliest gym team in a long time.

PEPE!

continue...

OH GOD hahah

>reminder that james cameron is making avatar 2, 3, and 4.

>Nike
>not low-budget and low-quality with markup that presents the illusion of quality

Nike makes the absolute worst shit.

that roided up biles girl is going to demolish everyone else in the all around

mmm I wouldn't say so.
I mean yeah they use slaves to make their consumer shit like JORDANS, but they design good looking team uniforms in sports.

debatable.

what's not debatable? under armor's low budge logo making everything produce feel walmart-tier

we got there eventually, and it was worth it. good oc, will use many times during the olympics. good job.

they are stronger than me

shh

My roommate was on the gymnastics team at my uni and fucked her.

wait, men's or women's? a guy you roomed with fucked that girl or a girl also on the womens gymnastics team had lesbo sex with her? Im sorry my english is sub-par.

The new NWA

>american women
holy shit what the fuck

What sport is this?

>dem bulges on the ones on the end.

wew

is this that british acterss?

They all look like fucking goblins except for 2nd one with the long hair. Though it looks like she'd rip your dick off while giving you a handjob, look at those forearms shit.

I fucking laughed out loud

Just a reminder that Gaboon only made the team because of all the marketing dollars behind her

Same reason why Ashley Wagner made the figure skating team in 2014

the fuck they all look like aliens.

far most left and right got visible bulges

You're a bunch of racist fucking assholes.

They're literally competing for YOUR COUNTRY.

>no ashton

implying im even gonna watch

Reminder that Madison is our girl and we will root for her over anyone else on team USA.

those are cups

did the asian one ever compete? i dont remember her at all

2008 had Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson. 2012 had Mckayla.

B-Level Sports.

In the kitchen they belong.

Just in like one event iirc. Uneven parallel I think. I don't know why I remember this.

You're on a website that is 90% edgy teens, out-of-touch NEETfags, and autists
Save your energy.

don't forget sacramone and her giant tits. truly the goat year.

2, and that's it

you should blog about how outraged that makes you feel and then submit it to reddit and then stay there

People who think Shawn Johnson is attractive might as well come out of the closet already
>Wanting to fuck Dewey
You faggots make me sick

Raisman is still pretty gud

One of those things where an average girl looks pretty good because she hangs out with ugly friends.

Much better than this trash. Thank all that is good for Madison. Aly is a rerun so I'm not counting her.

Reminder that if Aly and Gabby were content with what they already had Ashton and Mykayla could have made the team. It's such a disappointment.

They actually say that those trying hard to play the alpha males are closet homos instead

Can't unsee.

>mckayla will never do a perfect vault right onto ur dong

fuck earth

wow maybe you should go gun down a few cops to show how oppressed you are

eh

second from left is okay

disappointed

is far left a tranny?

She's from my town and her family is longtime friends with my own.

No, she's not a tranny.

That's just a bad picture homo

lads...

Ayy

Naww mate she is mouse faced.

She's not what I'd call hot but she's far from being akin to a trap

>mckayla getting trashed for her disgusting new look

top kek

mykayla skinner was robbed

>tfw

They're just jelly they'll never be semen demons like her. Petty bitches

She is a semen demon now though, thank god. However its a shame we wont see her in a leotard again with that thickness

True

surgery aged her about 5 years. shame.

what surgery? she just aged, different make up and higher bf%

ayy lmao

nose job, lip injection. at minimum.

what the fuck, I don't recognize her at all

she was a lot better looking before whatever the fuck this is

She went off the deep end. Retired from gymnastics due to health issues. Shame. She was in the white house and and a meme queen just a few years ago and now shell be auctioning off her gold medal in 20 years

apparently there is this thing where girls today put lipstick on past their actual lips to make them look more black and not like most of you snake-lipped no-ass-having cumskins
apparently Kylie Jenner popularized this thing
apparently this is a sports board but I was clued in to this information here
apparently I am gossiping about whether or not some 18 year old girl has "had work done" like I'm a cast member of The Real Housewives
apparently I am a man
apparently

ugly as fucking shit jesus christ

This. If you look closer you can see that her lipstick is like smeared outside her actual lips

I met her at a party when she was looking at colleges in Providence but she didn't want to talk to me :(.

Everyone was going up to her like omg you're the olympian blah blah and I had the ingenious idea of approaching her as if she were a random member of students for Israel group. It failed badly.

What would you say to them if you saw one on the street and wanted to take her out on a date. I feel like they would just look at me and laugh no matter what I say.

I'd rather a decent squad that looked good, than a gold medal of yuck.

>I had the ingenious idea of approaching her as if she were a random member of students for Israel group
>""H-hey, you one of them Jews?""

>It's better to look good than be the best
lol at this small-minded cuck

I cant jerk off to this shit. Goddamn it, i guess ill need a russian feed or something so i can watch the girls from the other countries.

I...I think I might be in love with Aly

Get in line, jabroni

Fuck you Thuggin

So she's basically Megan Fox now.

>apparently I am a man

nah, you're a coon

far left and middle both look like frogs. far right is a horrorshow too. the other two are passable

I'd fuck each and every one of them.