Is it worth fucking a 17 year old if I am 19? The age of consent is 18 here

Is it worth fucking a 17 year old if I am 19? The age of consent is 18 here.

(Pic not related)

I will be bumping with nude chicks

It has the potential to fuck your life over my American friend. Be careful.

No way. Not worth it at all.

At any point, she can come out and your life will officially be ruined.

>Placed on the sex offenders list.

Employers will know.
Family will know.
Neighborhood will know.

Not. Worth. It.

Is it essentially up to the girl if I get in trouble or not?

Age of consent is 16 here. You can fuck them until their parents find out and get a restraining order on you.

Yes, but nobody can hold a secret. You're willing to bet your life on some girl keeping her mouth shut?

The law usually has specifics for these cases
In my country up for ages 16 to 21 to 2 years difference is approved

Yes or no because even if she does not even think about getting you in trouble some of her friends, or a family member, might coerce her into doing it or do it for her. Statuatory rape in itself is such a silly concept.
What is the legality of getting the girl, drive to a state with a lower aoc and fucking her there?

If that's really the chick, then absolutely.

If you don't op, fuck it I will, and I'm 25 and married.

Don't be a pussy. If you don't treat her like shit then you have nothing to worry about you retard. Don't get her pregnant and make her fall in love with you.

Fucking jesus christ. how is this even a question?

literally stay the fuck away user. Everything is all good and well now, but when she has some power over you... you're fucked. Not worth it user, not even a litttle.

Age of consent here is 16.

I've been fucking my girlfriend since she was 14.

I'm 4 years older.

You do the math.

Where are you from OP?

18 y/o user here, how do you get freshman girls like that? Just have a huge dick or something?

Obviously not.

no, her parents

godspeed friend

Nope.

My dick is 5.9" hard, 3 soft.

Getting a girl in bed isn't about having a huge dong, especially that young.

Sometimes, smaller is better if you know what you're doing.

transporting a minor across state lines, illegal, then if they find out yu did it to fuck her there's a slew of other federal sexual offenses

Check what your state has to say. Many have Romeo and Juliette laws that protect individuals if they are within two years of age of the minor. If it's illegal, don't do it because it could ruin your life.

Wouldn't she need proof that you two had sex for her to turn you in? Unless you freshly came inside her, couldn't you just deny it?

Yes

You must be beta as hell. Younger girls flock to older guys. It's too easy.

Yes. On her 18th Birthday her pussy will become very loose and dry. Her tits will immediately sag, too.

Yes
Yes

Lmao.The long and short dude not worth it. The minds of young gals in America have been poisoned to the extent where diddling their Netherlands parts is akin to diddling with fire

This. Sometimes age of consent doesn't matter if you're slightly older.

Are you ever going to be able to pull this kind of pussy again? Ask yourself.

Some states 16 and 17 can go up 10 years