What is the worst religion, and why it is buddhism?

What is the worst religion, and why it is buddhism?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/23/no-muslims-allowed-how-nationalism-is-rising-in-aung-san-suu-kyis-myanmar
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=population of myanmar vs population of russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islam

budhizm is godlez and they dont believe in no spirits or nuffin so dey da best huh huh

nice b8. definitely muzz

All of them

Fuck off mudslime shill

this, plus islam appears to spawn the worst kind of zealous psychopaths in greater numbers than the other ones

/thread

all religion, once touched by more than one person, becomes garbage.

> this, plus islam appears to spawn the worst kind of zealous psychopaths in greater numbers than the other ones
Not all Muslims are evil, and those who are bad are not true Muslims.

Yeah Yeah, those evil Muslims aren't Muslims. Pile of horse shit

fun fact: muslims are persecuted in myanmar by buddhists. not so peace and love now huh

no true scotsmen

>those who are bad are not true Muslims
Nice try Ahmed.

That's a good question

Why do you think that OP?

Nice bait, faggot.
On the off chance you're literally that stupid, allow me to lay it as it is.
Your sand nigger tomes deliberately tell you to burn, dismember, and slaughter those of different faiths. Who the fuck are you to call out the only REAL followers of that religion for doing as they're told in the qu'ran itself?

Fun Fact: Christians have been responsible for the largest number of extremist soldiers in history

Your first argument is correct and I did not say otherwise in my post. Even among the SS you could find good people; some of them wrote good books.
However, as I stated, the religion spawns more zealous psychopaths due to its holy book including completely unethical ideals.

Your second point is incorrect, because anyone who follows the texts of the qur'an knowingly and willingly is a true muslim. You use the buzzword "bad" here on purpose to confuse people; nice try.

tl;dr: not an argument and /thread remains intact

>Jews
>Muslims
pick both

>implying all religion isn't an abomination on modern society

Daily reminder that buddhists in the wild are more barbarian and violent than Muslims.
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/23/no-muslims-allowed-how-nationalism-is-rising-in-aung-san-suu-kyis-myanmar

Post your valid source along with your message, if you want to be an oh so smart statist. Otherwise just stop posting.

> /thread
> all Muslims are evil

Yeah go fucking hang yourself you waste of uneducated municipal waste

You are like the guy that goes "Did you know turning the lights on and off too much uses more energy than just keeping them on?" when people encourage others to turn of the lights in empty rooms

i didn't say, mean or imply the words "all" or "evil" and you are just trying to bait

This guy is so cringe wtf
>/thread still stands
Wtf are you talking about go jerk off to Mel Gibson more you fat fuck

Lord Kek is the best false idol.

> what is the worst religion

Christianity. All of it. (that includes christians, jews, muslims, etc)

Why? Because they act morally superior while their holy book is filled with some of the most fucked up, repugnant bullshit ever put to paper.

They're as morally bankrupt as humans can get, and they're fucking smug about it.

"The bullshit you tolerate from abrahamic desert cults the more educated you are."

Agreed, at least mudslimes own up to their shit.

you are atheist OP?

religion is useful coz its healthy to believe in sth

>butthurt muslim faggot mad because the monks went fucking mental on them

Although I didn't use that exact wording you're "quuoting", I acknowledge your criticism of my wording nonetheless.

Actually, Buddha clearly stated that believing in something is harmful to learning and one's spiritual practice, and encouraged followers to use common sense.

they just have enough of muslim terror.
Soon europe will follow.

Tbh i was just shitposting for reactions
But to be fair, Christians do smell funny and shouldn't be respected as people

Nah they've been doing that shit for awhile some monks r fuckin wackos

Stop posting your stupid thread Troll.

>Islam

Fixed

I disagree on the latter point, because ethics forbid this.
To the former point however I have to say that this thread started out as a troll/bait thread anyway, so it's just fine of you to do the same.

Let's see what retarded arguments pro religion people can come up with.

>Bait

Fixed

agree but the principal is still same, you just learn those spiritual shits instead

Honestly I hate all religions and ideologies that force people to do retarded shit but like blaming Islam for everything is still dumb af to me

>the largest number of extremist soldiers in history
What is that number again?

I think he's talkin about crusader shit or something gay like thst

Idolatry, you say?

every occasions are good to shit on islam

Being stubbornly fixed onto one concept of reality for the rest of your life from childhood on must be the dullest thing. I don't envy children of religious zealots.

I agree. I simply stated that they appear to spawn more dangerous fanatics in the current days. Would you disagree with that?

I'am not saying children should be forced into religion.
Everyone should find his way and what to believe in just by himself

Fun fact: Islam had created more extremist soldiers
Funner fact: aside from isolated cases, Christianity didn't even start with widespread zealotry until after the advent of Islam

Trips of truth.

That would be ideal in a way.

how are they wackos?ive always thought they were peaceful tree hugging fags?

>Christianity didn't even start with widespread zealotry until after the advent of Islam
You forget about Justenian's rule.
By the way, during that time christianity started promoting ideas of hell and heaven, although those are never mentioned directly in the bible.

because they see what an awful group of people muslims are

>Everyone should find his way and what to believe in just by himself
All abrahamic religions encourage beating and even killing your relatives if they try to practice different religions.

You mean Justinian, who tried to revive the Roman Empire, whose motivations were primarily political?

>its healthy to believe
citation needed

>revive the Roman Empire
I'm not sure you're aware of what 'revive' means...

>implying the word was used incorrectly

Muslims should be persecuted everywhere. Basically they're extreme-Jews as in a hardcore splinter group from Jews who were the original sandniggers.

Basically kill all Muslims.

Fair enough. Just making sure you were a non-native speaker or educated to a 3rd grade level or both.

Fun fact - muslims were last week.

Super hipster bruh

Holy shit. If I just saw a tiny bhuddist monk break a woman's neck in public I would fucking run, not get in close and take a picture.

Islam, its the worst by far.

It's the best one, everything else should and will die out.

A rural village in a tiny third world country has banned muslims.

Meanwhile Trump wants to ban Muslims from the US and an army of Sup Forumsesmokers are trying to make this the new western standard.

>A rural village in a tiny third world country has banned muslims.
Myanmar isn't so tiny. It has bigger population and better infrastructure than Russia.

Retard
>Thaungtan is a small village of about 700 people, mostly farmers. At the end of a long dirt road flanked by tall grass and banana trees, it is extremely isolated.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=population of myanmar vs population of russia

> buddhism

Not a religion fucking retard. It's an art of living. Buddha is not a God.

Then Islam is art of living too. And superior one.

>superior

You have no culture. Jon Snow know more thing than you btw.

You can be just buddhist, buddist and catholic, buddhist and jew etc.

Hinduism is a religion. Not buddhism. Retarded redneck

There is only one god... and his name is death.

You may want to work on your English, as that was atrocious.