You meet these two at the bar. They're both pretty drunk but also competitive of each other. You have to pick one...

You meet these two at the bar. They're both pretty drunk but also competitive of each other. You have to pick one, which one is it?

neither.

Neither diddly i dont lick vomit smelling poo heads

Yeah I'll pass. Neither for me. There's bound to be 100 better looking chicks at the bar.

The one with the light brown eyes. And let them both know why I'd pick her.

Both

Why is that?

both because thats the lesbian sisters

>100 better looking chicks at the bar
>I can pick any of them if I wanted

Not saying I could. You make a choice every time you sleep with a girl. We have standards. If you lowered them, you could sleep with a different girl every night. Mind you, they would be considerably less attractive than you. We do go for girls that are out of our league and strike out. But if the choice is to strike out with dignity, or fuck a girl like the OP, I'd rather strike out with dignity.

I'm picking my hand...
Fucking mudslimes is for pigs.

This dick aint freeeeeee

Right definitely

>2016
>still being this thirsty
no wonder women dont respect us anymore.

Talk for yourself buddy.

oh i will. ive lost all hope in the rest of the male gender. its all gays, traps, strays begging for scraps, or kissless wizard-grade asspies.

If you're a white boy, you can have both very easily.

Yes.
Step 1. Be attractive

one on the right looks like she'd suck dick with her lips caved in and one on the left looks like she'd throat, so one on the left.

Easy to mock, but that guy is living the dream.

agreed. no nagging bitches, bleeding edge technology, no need to impress anyone other than yourself,

the one that is not a sandnigger

I went down on an Indian chick once, she actually did taste like curry. Sucked on her tits and it was kinda gross. One of my only regrets

Good analysis

Well if they're competitive I pick the one that wins the blowjob competition I host for them.

/thread

the one on the left of most the pics. shes fuckin adorable

Neither. I prefer keeping the poo in the loo.

Not fucking shitskins. They stink.