Canada thread? any 204?

canada thread? any 204?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrey,_British_Columbia
strawpoll.me/10758849/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ottawa go!

306 regina anyone from the queen city

I would like to finger your prime minister's butthole. No homo, he's a walking wet dream.

705 from peterborough reporting in

403 here fuck this province is gay

Alberta is canadas texas after all

204 here lol

604 here. Who else 604?

indeed except having been to texas its still less shit than AB at least texas has less hipsters and immgrunts who cant speak fucking english goddamit i gotta move to texas if trumpy wins

Sheeeeeit, Surrey represent.

506?

Nah its just got more mexicans who cant speak english

Does it really suck as much as people say? I'm downtown (Vancouver) and only bothered going down there a couple times in my life. Prefer N Van/Squamish/Whistler pretty much any place North

780 here.

What does this mean?

(Europoor here)

to be fair i was in dallas maybe less gringos there a lot of trailer trash tho but most of them are pretty fun to chill with as they are basically irl Sup Forums

Cattle farmers, rednecks, gun freaks, and oil is alberta. The only real difference is alberta has mountains and texas does not

U know these girls? The one on the left?

A

Not him but I am a person living in Alberta after growing up in British Columbia.
It is Texas of Canada for a reason.
>Most oil production/jobs in Canada
>Lots of Rednecks and farmers
>Lots of people buying big trucks and being yee-haw tub-thumpers.

that its full of retarded cowboys and inbred hillbillies sorta like scotland except minus the fun

Meh its not that bad. South Surrey isn't bad at all its quite rich. North Surrey has some pretty high crime rates but as long as you aren't into crime yourself you will almost certainly be safe. There is a quite a bit of poverty but it isn't anywhere close to East Van levels. Granted I do hear a bit more police sirens and gun shots close to my house then I would like.

this i swear everyone here has a truck or a 4X4

FUCKING

Last I saw they should have renamed it Curry for how many Indians were there.

LEAF

Yes. You?

FLAG

Are you a femanon? How dangerous is it walking around at night?

Maybe, what's her name begin with?

A.

OH CUCKINSTAN OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND,

902 Halifax here.

Oh, different girl :)

The most bad ass leaf out there ya faggot

403 reporting in

honestly the only flag that fails harder than ours is japans as its just a fucking dot nevermind our infantile anthem that sounds like something a five year old wrote

Greetings from the 519! I did just spend this past week in the 204 though. Glad to be home.

nice where in 403 outside cowgary here

Well Indians are a 'only' 30% of the population of surrey whites being 45%. But North Surrey which is what everyone thinks of as Surrey is where the vast majority of the Indians live and I don't know that stats but I'm sure there are the majority here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrey,_British_Columbia

Sorry I'm a guy. I don't know how dangerous it actually is but my sister carries around a stake knife with her at night. Doubt that would do anything but I was pretty proud of her when I first found that out.

calary southeast, fuck this rain eh?

indeed i got caught in it this afternoon feels bad man

also posting best canadian show aside from TPB

She would have better luck carrying around a bowl of butter chicken and throwing it to the side like a distraction (think pipe bomb in Left 4 Dead) if they attack her. A knife will most likely do more harm than good kek

i too carry a knife around at night here but a hunting one so much for le canada is so safe meme

Yeah I know, its not even a big knife. Still I was proud that shes at least trying to take care of herself.

Yeah very true. You should think about buying her some pepper spray or something.

why was canadian tv so based in the 90's? wtf happened

204. What's happening

I'm in van too, near commercial broadway
Where you at?

Reboot sure took a hard right turn in the later seasons.
Yeah we made some great shit
>Reboot
>Ed Edd Eddy
>Fly Guy
>Angela Anaconda (Fuck you guys, shits great)
>Stickin Around
And on the flip side
>Undergrads
>Clone high
>Quads

Downtown here. How's your night going user?

It's aight, just smokin a bowl in the couch with my pug and roomate

YOOOOOO 204 right here

That's nice. What do you do? Student/work?

Fucking hell stickin around was the shit as a kid and yeah Angela anaconda despite that weird ass art style was fucking great after In general YTV and teletoon used to be the most based networks then I dunno wtf happened

I work as a cook in northvan, super easy, almost no effort, plus unionized with benefits.

Sounds sweet. What sort of cuisine?

smoking some weed in the maples

Same here. Got any pictures of Alberta girls?

Nah, I am not much of a ladies man, I get no pics.
Where you at?

Used to live just north of Edmonton now I'm in a little shithole town up north. Also, I took most of my pics except that last one.

Oh so you will know where I live.
I live in Whitecourt.

Yep for sure. Used to live in Barrhead now I live in Manning. Little one horse town no one even knows about.

I actually used to live in 204 like fifteen years ago too.

Not bad at all user.
I know Manning only by name.
I grew up in 250

I used to live in 2001 like 15 years ago

Also, I've been meaning to talk to uou canada fags. Is there really a shortage IT people/programmers? How are your muslims behaving? And is it worth it for a Dutchfag to come over?

Nah. Better stay there.

>The muslims are fine.
>I have never heard that we are short IT.
>Canada is beautiful if you like nature otherwise it is not worth travelling that far.

im in london /st thomas

There's actually a pretty big Dutch community in Alberta. Look up a small town called neerlandia.

519/Guelph

Anyone want to go on a bike ride? Mtn or road, doesn't matter.

Tucked both these girls. The brunette is the one getting ready to suck my dick in the previous post.

I used to live in that area too, moved to Guelph last year.

r u a schoolie?

Nope, moved and got married.

strawpoll.me/10758849/r help

Mississauga, moving to New Westminster. Tips? Advice?

...I live in Whitecourt as well, new 780 reporting in.

Shit really.
What street?

Haha, I won't get that specific, but I used to live within a few blocks of Spanish Villa. Now you know this is legit at least.

So you live downtown, small world user.
I live in Evergreen trailer park.
I also do not blame you for being careful on Sup Forums.
I guess I will see you around, not that I will ever know it.

In this town, we've probably already met.

Maybe not.
You might be young, I am 27.

Well I've been working full time for 8 years, so I hope I'm not that young!

Born in that town 24 years ago.

London?

403 Medicine Hat here..

Anybody else? Would love some pic trading

Maybe I have then.
So what are you doing on Sup Forums so early?
I got off work at 2am what is your excuse?

I got off work at 5am.

Welp you win.

Hey wait.
Are you Connor?
Seriously are you?

Hahaha, I'm thinking, this is Chris? You got it.

No fucking way.
That is something else.
The chances alone man.