Remember before the game when all the Moors were claiming the final was fixed and that Mark Clattneburg would ruin it

Remember before the game when all the Moors were claiming the final was fixed and that Mark Clattneburg would ruin it.

Kek.

what did he mean by this ?

Are you implying he favoured Portugal?

Kek.

I wish the free kick for the wrongly called hand ball went inside instead of hitting the crossbar.

To be fair, niggers basically have camouflage skin

wew

because he's a shit ref, everyone is in their right to complain. so what?
if it were the french it would be dubbed as petty rivalry, etc.

oh and
>PART-TIME DENTIST

>17
>1-7

W E W
E
W

ooga booga

sorry I don't speak stupid-bongese

alright, closing the tab, unwatching the thread, forgetting this happened for the 900000001th time.

every fucking time, jesus fucjing christ.

should have gotten a welsh referee

I'll always find it funny when a Brit calls someone else a "moor".

Booooooooga oooooooga!

Of course you do.

Like when Ronaldo was fucked?

Legit challenge. Don't deny it, shitskin.

>7-1

you nation is 60% rednecks 40% pakis

Nope. Nice try though, shitskin.

i wouldn't say he favoured portugal but i'll say portugal did benefit from him and the other officials incompetence.

You cant make this shit up

>proves himself wrong

Fucking lelelelel.

Reptilian confirmed!

what did he mean by this ?

And he did. France had a 90 minute free pass to tackle players how they felt like. Meanwhile portuguese players were getting yellow cards for similar fouls.
That's the thing i hate the most, a referee with double standards

>this bullshit

Oh, really care to point to a few of them? As for refballs I myself have in memory: quaresema's chocking action, the nigger handball, Pepe pushing the player in the surface, one of your players simulating getting hit in the face by one of our players' foot when it was just the ball.

Thanks Abdul

nah he was pretty shit for both sides

in the 1st half the French were always stepping on us and Payet rekt Ronaldo without even receiving a foul

but it's also true Pepe randomly pushed some dude, Quaresma went full Mexican cartel and he gave a yellow card and very dangerous free kick against France for an handball from Eder

>Payet rekt Ronaldo without even receiving a foul
Because it wasn't a foul, you piece of shit.

A FUCKING DENTIST

A FUCKING NIGGER

A FUCKING PAKI

Do Moortugal understand the irony of the dentist meme when they failed to beat Iceland?

A FUCKING PAEDOPHILE

Remember when all the Englels seen themselves already in the Quater Finals?

Top KEK

portugal are good lads, please fuck off

(probably a falseflagging scot)

Kek.

thats not a good argument for our country t b h lad

I'm not English.

?

>drawing to a team in group phase is the same as going from 1-0 to 2-1 in the elimination round

not just that if you guys had won you'd have made it to the quarter finals after like 12 years

don't even compare Ahmed

>FIFA reffing
>consistent

Pick one.

Until there's a system to hold refs accountable for fuck ups... nothing will be repaired.

a brief moment of silence for that one user who saw it all coming.

>I'm Welsh

if you're welsh then my point still stands

You failed to beat the dentist, you paedo shitskin.

>draw worse than a loss
>the logic of english butthurt

not him but i will bite

you're a pussy who takes everything too seriously if you think quaresma should be carded for an insignificant gesture, he even patted him in the head like a kawaii. if anything he stopped Koscielny from hitting the board lol

Koscielny had a lock on Eder's arm when the ball hit his hand, no idea how that even became a thing that people consider a bad decision

Pepe did push the dude but he was being grabbed and the frenchman overreacted. pepe is sorta at fault here because its sorta common for those kinds of grips in corner kicks

as for the fourth thing you mentioned, Cedric got carded for doing the exact same thing, barely touched the french dude. it did not harm the french player so i can only assume he was carded for dangerous play, which makes it irrelevant if the french player did or didnt hit the pt player, he should have been carded aswell for dangerous play. it is stupid to card for something like that but the least the ref could do was have the same criteria for both sides.

Went to Portugal recently, London confirmed as shitskin capital, not lisbon for sure

That's not the logic being applied though, Mehmet.

I see reading comprehension is not your strong point.

>71
every fucking time

Sure, Ahmed.

So does anyone have the jap nipple penetration webmds was just about to save them before Mr. Hotpockets deleted the thread.

>ortugal bu
saying moortugal without knowing the history of the country. Top kek trash

>i-i-i-i'm not a shitskin moor, h-honest.

you lost, they did not.

get fucked ranjeet.

Aye, but the failed to beat them. What are you struggling to understand, you vile fucking Turk cunt?

Quaresma after 3 minutes in he got his feet stepped by a nigger of France with no yellow.... He is a gipsy, he would never stay quiet after that.

lol i'm not but check the welsh they look pretty tanned.

>7-1
KEK

Nope

>Sup Forums reduced to brits being called pakis, germans being called turks, dutch being called moroccans, swedes being called somalis, french being called algerians and moortuguese being called white

pretty annoying desu

>moortuguese being called white

what do you know about our history? Nothing! Learning history by memes

Yes, I'm pale, I'm from a region of Portugal with celtic culture (before britain) and so are a lot of people. You check if someone's white based on skin colour, tell me again how much do you know about it!

Nope.

good one john smith

Nope.