Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:

>Claim your Waifu
>No Claiming Waifus that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insult others with vigor
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvJfsIpl16g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Claimed.

I see. Older as in physical age, or older as in time commitment to this thread?

Interesting. Afraid it wasn't me, though.

Guess I'll re-claim since I bothered posting her in the last thread

To be fair, I liked Spice and Wolf.

Commitment to thread.
I try.
>reveal yourself

L

>claiming yume
Crispy one

>L
How did that happen.

Anyone with a functioning brain did. Unfortunately "anyone with a functioning brain" is only a small percent of humanity. It makes up about 1% of all humans and about 25% of humans who post in online communities. Not a bias, but also not statistically based numbers: these are rough estimates based on my interactions with humans.

Well, short of a random Horo-claim every few months when I'd see one of these threads and didn't realize it was a circlejerk (I usually left afterwards and found some other fancy to entertain myself), I have yet to have any commitment to these threads.

Did hand-kun disappear on good terms? I noticed seemed quite peeved.

Exactly, which is why the should of shown footage at E3 but instead they gave us blue-balls. Let it in, give it a pop tart or something.

>Best idol claimed

Fat finger syndrome?

Like when you are trying to type really fast and you suddenly get a "sdfhg" in the middle of your words?

Gettan too anxious to post waifu

Fuck you Syndra you ass i told fubuki to make you mod wtf

Kill self

I can SMELL your fedora over my ISP.

Lord of the Legs

Mad Rin is mad

I'm not very popular among other Tomoko posters at all.

Oh well.

I'm still waiting for my damn S3.

I'm half tempted to! If only I had something other than candy, I'd totally befriend the birb.
>Uploading a video of this nigga, hold on.

Tomoko posters are cancer, just saying.

Elitist scum
Kys

Everyone starts out wanting Yamato, but she's very far away.

Maybe.
And he did it.

Reminder that Elitism is good.

Yea, he left just fine. I've only been on the threads for two months though, and it's kind of the norm to show dislike towards new people. I don't take people seriously that post without their waifu anyways. How was your day?

Afraid I don't own a fedora. Back in high school I was gifted a trilby, but I never cared to wear it. I've gone hatless every since.

Honestly feels like you're just using "fedora" as a general "you don't think how I think" insult, though. I don't see how any of my statements aligned with that crowd.

I'm not. Season 2 deviated from the light novel and the manga pretty heavily. They brought on a new writer to try and gear it towards what they thought the fans wanted instead of staying true to her character. That wasn't Horo

So far pretty short. I woke up about an hour ago and haven't had breakfast yet. It's going to be busy as fuck soon. In another hour and a half I have to start working

You gave me the boot! Dickwad

Daily reminder

More of a "Jesus Christ, this guy's speech pattern is so pretentious and 'euphoric' that I physically backed away from my monitor."

Like what you like.
Do you.

I will just not reply and go on doing what I do.

Reminder that Snacks did nothing wrong

iiichan and wakachan both dead.

A lot of my hangout places are dying out it seems.

Anyways, how has user been?

How is it going for ya?

Show me some crispy legs

Goodnight I suppose.
youtube.com/watch?v=FvJfsIpl16g

Not sure who you're reminding us of. That doesn't look like Sup Forums, so it's of little relevance here.

My speech isn't an attempt to be pretentious. It's an attempt to clearly communicate. I want to make sure that the thoughts in my head are properly portrayed to avoid misconceptions about my intentions. As for "euphoric".... Pic related

So very far, so very expensive.

Wait... so, they AREN'T actually going to her old homeland? Fucking liars.

Now that time I was using Euphoric as a meme.

And you can "clearly communicate" just fine without using 5 dollar words you looked up in a thesaurus one day.

If you don't want ambiguity, simply spell out your thought point for point.

Oh they dont bother me. Im on mobile and staying up late gaming.
Have a good sleep
>legs for the leg god

Mad Rin is really mad

As you wish your Highness

Good one.

More legs are always better

Any plans for today fellow people?

Feel the burn, hanako :^)

Its 11pm here. I may need to sleep soon.

11pm, almost time for me to go

>but only after I catch this Hitmonchan

Claimed.

Same. Early morning.

In the light novels Lawrence is repeatedly drawn off course by an irresistible merchant deals. He takes off on a boat, he travels north to a city with tons of wool, he heads back to Lenos, etc. He also considers leaving Horo early and breaking his promise MULTIPLE times in pursuit of money. Meanwhile Horo keeps following him wherever he goes while he values money over her.

Whether you choose to believe me or not, none of these words were found in at thesaurus. I speak the way I was taught to speak both in school and by my parents. To be quite frank, I was taught to speak better by my parents. My mother was an English scholar and constantly harped on things such as the importance of pronouncing "just" so it doesn't sound like "jest", or the difference between nominative and objective pronouns, or the difference between "doing good" and "doing well"

As for spelling out a thought point for point, that's precisely what I'm doing and you seem to think I'm using large words. I'm sorry if proper grammar causes you to think I'm using SAT vocabulary, but I assure you I'm not.

SQ (10:37:01 PM): Again, sell the site you hate so much.
moot (10:37:25 PM): thats something im not willing to do, it will die before it gets sold

Lies

I guess you get lucky. I have 1 pokestop around me and its 1km away.
I did have a good walk today, and cook for everyone.

Alright now you have to open the door, find out what it wants.

I can see your cunt

So... Lawrence is actually turbo Jew while Horo is best girl?

But I have nothing to give it!

Doesnt seem like anyone had any problems with it

Maybe it has something to give you.

Sounds like a real pain in the ass.

Calm down old man pleaser
Give it your love.

You just wanna see e get fucked up by a birb!

How about I throw out a gummy worm if it comes back?

>want to watch a 30 second video on JewTube
>30 second ad
>can't skip

Satan is behind this, I KNOW IT.

I'm amazed of how many people give you attention

Walks are good. Food is better.

Fuck it I'm getting off before it's too late and I may as well pull an all nighter. Sleep supplements and chill mix, here I come.

Exactly. And that's why Horo is best wolf.

A little bit, but she always had valid logic to back up her statements. To "jest" is to make a light-hearted joke. If you start a sentence with "Well, I jest..." then it doesn't matter what you follow it up with, it sounds like you're making a mockery of whatever you said before. However "Well, I just..." is an introduction to a sentence stating that what follows is the sole, limited scope of your actions.

When writing a cover letter, a business proposal, an email to a boss, or talking in front of a crowd: possessing proper diction and grammar means that your words won't get mangled and everyone will understand (although apparently some of them think you're a fedora-wearing pretentious asshole)

Thanks, Spike.
Now go back to lurking.

Leave it at the door and let it in. See what happens.
Im eating a vanilla Drumstick as my 11pm snack.
Ive been as boring as normal.

>When writing a cover letter, a business proposal, an email to a boss, or talking in front of a crowd: possessing proper diction and grammar means that your words won't get mangled and everyone will understand

But you are doing none of these.

You are posting Sup Forums's random board in a thread dedicated to anime girls.

I think you can drop your robotic speech pattern for a second and talk the way you WANT to talk.

Unless this is the way you want to talk, in which case I WILL make fun of you for talking like a robot.

I don't really care if they do or not though.

Sounds like my situation then.

Edgy

Is that REALLY edgy?

I wasn't trying to be cool or anything.

Well I did say bring the bat, if there even is a bat.

You can practice an art outside of its most valuable arena. Do you think when a basketball player tosses trash into a trashcan he's being a fedora-wearing hipster and he should give up and "throw trash away normally"?

Whether you choose to believe it or not, this is the way I WANT to talk. It's how I talk naturally. It's how I talk in person. Feel free to make fun of it, but I can't change 26 years of habit.

Elitist fag ill have you know i am an robot

If you don't care, why are you whining about how the places you usually hang out in are dying?

It appears my birb friend has finally left. And here I had a gummy worm for it.

>Implying I have anything at all
I'm UNARMED for a reason! That means no weapons at all!

Dude
Tomoko poster is not elite
He's just an edgy fagtron

Because it matters to me.

Isn't that what this circlejerk is about? Striking conversation?

Admin went emo?

Sounds like everyones situation to be honest
You took too long. You would have made a friend for life.
Pretty much, though a few people dont really do that. I drop ice breakers all the time.

She also taught you how to make excuses too.

Well, unless you are some kind of professor or teacher actively teaching English in some higher learning environment, you sound like a robot and a tool.

The stereotype wasnt wrong.
All Tomoko posters are retards.

i am an robit u asswhol

>it matters to me
>I don't really care what anyone thinks of me

You are really a stupid guy, aren't you?
What's your college degree?

I know, don't give him any attention, he is just a retard.
Dont take him seriously

@694893259
@694893275
>Insults must be original

C'mon guys.

If you want my attention do some research and find what triggers me.

Reclaiming the waifu claiming thread with best claim. Suu is the most capable.

Suu cant hold a candle for too long. Or anything.

I'm sorry, I wasn't really following your conversation but the one person I was talking to died after the "Lawrence is a jew" comment and the other has devolved into insulting me. I'm looking to spend my spare bandwidth extending the range of my conversation. Mind if I jump in? What are you talking about?

The same applies here, if you're willing to read that. If not (tl;dr): I'm looking to jump in one someone's conversation. What're you talking about?

Same applies here. If you don't care to read it: I'm looking to jump in one someone's conversation. What're you talking about?

A robot, maybe. A tool, no. Tools serve a purpose. I serve none. And while I also don't fit the bill of the original Russian definition for robot ("forced labor"), I do fit the modern American definition of "someone who does mindless and repeated tasks with no emotion and indifference towards those around them" - if I can paraphrase the modern understanding of the term.

Ironic that to post this I had to click a box labelled "I'm not a robot". Now, for the uninitiated, that would be situational irony: not dramatic or verbal irony. I'll explain the differences if you're interested - I just find the differences to be both important and interesting as most people don't seem to grasp them.

nobody cares about your attention.
You are insignificant to this thread

Well we're taking this in a whole other direction. Obviously it just wanted some company, or your head. May never know now.

But I just want to tie him to a chair and spoon cheerios into his mouth. And ask him how they taste. Only stopping when he responds with 'They're grrrrrrrrrrreat!'

Nah don't worry about it. I was kind of making a joke with the robot thing also.

Always correct, infallible, all what you try to make your speech. It really doesn't bother me THAT much, I'm just lazy and don't like reading walls of text.

Your username is DefApps and you use Internet Explorer? I'm confused by your file name.

@694893541
Your (You)'s nourish me.

Windows Phone. I primarily post on my mobile.

Sorry, got caught up in birb antics.

I mean, I did say I wanted a pet crow earlier... I guess a seagull would've been cool too...

That would have been a nice burn, if Suu hadn't smothered the flame first. OH.

>it matters to me
>I don't really care what anyone thinks of me
I don't see how these two things are in any way connected.

What matters to me is obviously not gonna matter to everyone, unless someone of similar interests is here, of course.

It was only a comment I made after I found out that both of them are dead. WHy are you so set on harping on me?

>What's your college degree?
I'm looking into that.

I don't remember what happened to wakachan, but iiichan's admin just quit apparantly.

>the other has devolved into insulting me
A bit of the same really.

Sure, what do you wanna talk about?

I was talking about a birb friend with Makoto, various foodstuff for a late night snack and the possibility of sleeping.
Thats Mi Liu.
Looks like Riven. Gonna assume its a Riven.
Prefer a cockatoo to a seagull, one my own age if possible.

I'm changing the world!

One Gogurt Pack at a time!

If you're doing something else while browsing this thread I can understand that stance. However if your only mental task right now is reading these posts then I don't really see a problem with walls of text. They provide a diversion from sitting around and waiting for someone else to speak, and USUALLY (although not always) contain more information per post.

Did you willing choose to purchase a Windows phone, or was it selected for you? I don't really understand why people would use Windows over Android or iOS at this point.

Afraid I'm not familiar with "birb" antics, although you needn't apologize. I've just got another 50 minutes to kill and I'm using you all as a cheap source of amusement for that time. I'm probably the one more inclined to apologize right now.

Anything will do. How has your day been so far?

So what is a birb, exactly?