Come and visit Turkey for summer, its nice

Come and visit Turkey for summer, its nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RT_com/status/754108346605502465?s=06
twitter.com/UlviYaman/status/754266911718772739
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't be afraid, you white dog. It's safe, unless you're a christian or a jew.

Bring your 2 year old to disneyland its nice they said

Why did they surrender? They must've known they would've been killed, they should've just run off to germany or something, or just keep fighting. They had fucking leopard tanks

or speak bad about the glory goatfucking leader

Surprised gettin whipped by a belt does that much damage.

someone post the video that shots civilians getting gunned down from earlier. or whatever the video is that is deleted everywhere.

That's the question. They probably feared that their familes would be killed by the Muslim overlords and though giving themselves up would stop it. But we all know that's not true they are going to kill the family any ways.

@RT_com adlı kişinin Tweetine göz at: twitter.com/RT_com/status/754108346605502465?s=06

I don't understand either. I can only guess that when the rebel troops saw the public resisting they became demoralised, or they thought that there were so many civilians that even with weapons it would be pointless. None of the citizens seem to be armed, so yeah it's puzzling why the heavily armed rebels just gave up.

>white dog
>mudslim
what

because most of the ground troops have no idea they are part of a rebellion. they are just following officer's orders

also a coup usually does everything it can to avoid conflict with civillians , if they shoot them then they pretty much start getting gangbanged. they just want to take out the opposing leader and get control that way

he's having a blast

I bet they didn´t want to kill Erdogans civillian SA brigades. Should have just mowed those fuckers down.

Why has no one grasped the concept that sandniggers can not be trusted?

honestly they shouldnt have surrender in the first place and stood there ground

I'm out of the loop. What's going on?

part of turkey military trying to overthrow the rest of the islamic government. failed (i think) so now the shitty turkish dictator is going to be stronger than ever

turkish military tried to take over the government by brute force, they shot at civils from helicopter and after they surrendered. And that picture was the aftermath (those were the guys that were against Putin).

does no one realize that a "military coup" can't be overthrown in like 60 minutes? Does no one realize that the only thing that happened this night is that erdogan is now without a doubt their dictator?

Is it so hard to understand that this was staged?

Fucking help Sup Forums, Christian here going to Antalya in two weeks.

>Putin

Because they are sand Niggers themselves.

Tell them what kind of coffin would you like to have

You're in denial right now. Your trip is cancelled.

This. Erdogan is trying his Best to become the new Islamic Hitler.
And he is succeeding

If this is bait it is very poor. If not bait, then you are as fucked up as trump and need to kys for the sake of civilization.

Sounds like it's time to nuke Turkey.

I like to imagine that both hands on his head belong to the guy right behind him.

its more likely that they just didn't have enough support for it to succeed

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

TOLERANCE, LOVE AND PEACE WILL LIGHTEN UP YOUR LIFE BUT ONLY IF YOU IF YOU POST: THANK YOU ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE!

This is true. I think they set up some of these boys and used them. Take a squad of 3k soldiers give them BS orders. They don't know what's going on they do it. Then the people show up and they are confused so they surrender. Now jackass fires all the judges So he will decide what happens to these soldiers. This was fake. Another country falls for a dictator.

60 minutes??? The main coup lasted for almost 9 hours and there are still some small fire fights in areas refusing to give in.

Thank you islamic truck of tolerance!

Is it nicer than nice?

THANK YOU ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE!

Yawn........go and check on your tin foil hat. I think it's on too tight and cutting off circulation of blood to your brain.

You take 3-5 thousand soldiers who try to pull a coup and it's going to take more than 60 minutes to end it. If it happened in the USA it would take days or longer to end. Even if that was all there was. See if this was real they would of had a backup plan. Soliders would surrender to be killed. This could of been a training excerise and those soldiers got fucked.

Hmm I did wonder why so much dust was coming out of your ears, but it's clear to me now. You haven't used your brain in years!

Dont know what he thinks he's going to do as dictator seeing as his shitskin army can't even control unarmed civilans

Im seeing this every where rip turkey

Well that is the stupidest thing I've read today

Kebabs removing kebabs.

we don't really have enough information to know whats going on over there yet, maybe a lot of things are still going on . anyway i'm out dota time

twitter.com/UlviYaman/status/754266911718772739

Someone dropped a potato on the ground. the shitnigger cant even move

I actually feel bad for all of the soldiers who were supposed to be staging this coup. They were improperly trained to deal with angry mobs and their leader couldn't commit to the coup, so this is the result. Sand nigger was just following orders like a normal human being and this is how his fellow sand niggers treat him for it. This is why their culture should be eradicated from the face of the planet.

i think this coup shows that kebabs, no matter what side they are on, needs to be nuked.

Either they kill civilians or they kill hard working soldiers whom simply follow orders.

"They were just following orders"

Magneto not impressed